Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we should have a new European champ
Captain Extreme Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-21-2013, 12:11 AM

I dunno if Sid Feder is inactive or what but we need someone who actually shows up
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captain Extreme's post:
Swift Ion (08-21-2013)
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-21-2013, 05:04 AM

He won the belt and is yet to lose the belt. Quit crying

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-21-2013, 06:23 AM

he's around dude.. ever here of a real life?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-21-2013, 06:30 AM

(08-21-2013, 12:11 AM)Captain Extreme Said: I dunno if Sid Feder is inactive or what but we need someone who actually shows up

If you think that your going to get by saying that Feder isn't an active European Champ, then I don't expect you to make in this business. Feder could whoop your ignorant behind into your early retirement.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 08:08 AM

(08-21-2013, 06:23 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: he's around dude.. ever here of a real life?

I have heard of a real life, not sure if i have hered of one though.

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ricky Desmond's post:
LJ Havok (08-21-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-21-2013, 08:17 AM

oops my bad :P

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 08:36 AM

Plus "Captain Extreme" you haven't earned shit until you have had a match and impressed management.

OOC: annnd your account hasn't even been activated.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Mr. Radio (08-21-2013)
SokolovxxRed Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 10:16 AM

This is true plus I have my eye on it and I know I have a long way to go before I get a shot. So get to work and earn that shot.

ooc- xD You have a point LJ

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 10:19 AM

(08-21-2013, 12:11 AM)Captain Extreme Said: I dunno if Sid Feder is inactive or what but we need someone who actually shows up

How dare you! Feder is Jesus! Dong Is God! Don't show up here disrespectin!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
(08-21-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 10:40 AM

John Madison: "I absolutely agree with Captain Extreme here. How fitting that his name happens to be "Captain Extreme" because he truly is making a call that an extreme captain would make in a situation like this. Holy shit, maybe the Administrator Network should name him the new General Manager of Madness. Maybe then shit would start to make a little sense on Monday nights. I can't even reveal to you guys whether or not I'm still your King because Paul Heyman and the Administrator Network apparently had a miscommunication that resulted in the airing of the show being delayed.

Anyway, Sid Feder is the biggest coward that I've ever seen and should be stripped of his European Championship immediately. The reason he chose not to show up is the same reason he chose not to participate in the Rumble in Brooklyn, or Wild Card Weekend, or the upcoming War Games. He knew John Madison would be there and he fears the shit out of me. He's got that fancy little briefcase of his, (something which I never needed) yet he's too afraid to put it to good use against your's truly.

I wrestled for a grueling sixty minutes against Luca Arzegotti in what's being proclaimed as the greatest wrestling match of all time, and Sid still didn't have the balls to cash in.

I call Sid and his father out time after time and I'm met with no response. Where was he for Wild Card Weekend or the Rumble in Brooklyn? No where to be found, of course.

What a terrible champion and a terrible number one contender you have, Madness. Eli James IV would never back down from a challenge. He always comes out, cuts his promos, and gives 110%. That's why Eli James is captain material like this Captain Extreme fella here.

The Feder Family is a disgrace to this sport along with that boy Unknown Soldier.

Peter Gilmour, how about you stop trying to defend them because they've done nothing but left you hanging this entire past week. This week should have been your week and they should have been there to carry you like they always do. But of course they're nowhere to be found since there aren't any Trio Title challengers present for Unknown Soldier and Poppa Feder to strategically duck.

Next week is further proof that your friends are worthless. Me and Giovanni Ferrari set up a War Games match to determine a new contender, but where are the Feders and Soldier? No where to be found.

Pussies.

I applaud your outspokenness, Captain Extreme. You go ahead and keep that title of "Captain" because you're doing a lot better job in voicing your opinion than half of these shitheads."
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 10:42 AM

When was his last Madness show then.....

OOC: I know account hasn't been activated but I have earned shit once the admin gets on (hint check FTW board),
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 10:45 AM

John Madison: "That's a good question, Captain Extreme. Maybe Sid Feder can come out here and explain why he's being such a lousy champion. Maybe then he can do the right thing and hand that belt over to someone who deserves it; someone like Luca ArzeFUCKINGgotti."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Captain Extreme (08-21-2013)
SokolovxxRed Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 10:48 AM

Being handed a title is not the right way to become a champ. Earning it is more full filling don't ya think?

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SokolovxxRed's post:
Captain Extreme (08-21-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-21-2013, 10:54 AM

(08-21-2013, 10:48 AM)SokolovxxRed Said: Being handed a title is not the right way to become a champ. Earning it is more full filling don't ya think?

Damn right. Being a champ means exactly that; being a champion! And the champion is the guy who can prove himself time and again to be the very best of everyone else in the locker rooms, the guy who walks head-first into a challenge knowing he's gonna win. And "Captain", do you think you truly deserve that title shot? Do you believe you are the best?

Then all you need to do is prove it.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 10:55 AM

You know Madison you could be of some help

You see....I have been pinning Evertrust for the last 26-27 hours and no ref has showed up, hell I dunno I guess the refs are as lazy as Sid
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 10:57 AM

(08-21-2013, 10:54 AM)Smoke Man Said:
(08-21-2013, 10:48 AM)SokolovxxRed Said: Being handed a title is not the right way to become a champ. Earning it is more full filling don't ya think?

Damn right. Being a champ means exactly that; being a champion! And the champion is the guy who can prove himself time and again to be the very best of everyone else in the locker rooms, the guy who walks head-first into a challenge knowing he's gonna win. And "Captain", do you think you truly deserve that title shot? Do you believe you are the best?

Well...Smoke I can start proving my worthiness to people by defeating you, but all in all I wouldn't care who challenged me or my odds of winning I would be there to defend it time and time again something Sid has not
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 10:58 AM

Are you kidding me Sokolovred,

Did I not mention how Luca Arzegotti went through the second-most grueling competition in our sport known as Wild Card Weekend? He then went on to compete in the most grueling competition known to man in the form of wrestling King John Madison for 60 MINUTES. I believe that he even scored a couple of pinfalls against me. Who else here can say that they have pinned a king four times in one night?

Most of you would be lucky to last even 60 seconds with me in the squared circle.

Luca Arzegotti would take Madness in the right direction. He would be a mentor to all of you fucking rookies. Why? Because the man was a rookie here in the XWF and he became something.

So I've told you why Luca deserves to be handed the European Championship, now why don't you tell me why he doesn't deserve it.."
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 11:05 AM

blah. blah. blah.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 11:08 AM

(08-21-2013, 11:05 AM)ljTheSavior Said: blah. blah. blah.

Exactly. This is the best argument that any of you rookies have to go up against mine. Just admit like LJ Havok just did that your opinion is worthless and that Luca Arzegotti is the true champion of Europe!

Listen to your talent roster, Paul Heyman.
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 11:11 AM

Hmmmm, well this got a little more hectic then I thought......

Aw well
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 11:12 AM

Figures, first Sid Feder fails to live up to his title of "European Champion," now Captain Extreme fails to live up to his title of "Captain... of Extreme"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Angelus (08-21-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-26-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 11:13 AM

Oh Heyman is listening loud and clear. And he will continue listening. Screw the other rookies! Don't categorize me with them. I am a rare breed. And I simply don't care who you think you are or who Luca thinks he is. I don't give a fuck about none of you people...Just me.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-21-2013, 11:18 AM

(08-21-2013, 10:57 AM)Captain Extreme Said:
(08-21-2013, 10:54 AM)Smoke Man Said:

Well...Smoke I can start proving my worthiness to people by defeating you, but all in all I wouldn't care who challenged me or my odds of winning I would be there to defend it time and time again something Sid has not

Exactly. Sid is not Champion material as far as I can tell. As I said before, the champion has to prove time and time again why he is the guy, and Sid hasn't been doing much of that has he. But don't underestimate the fact that he earned it in the first place, by proving that he was the guy, and you'll have to prove that you are the guy before you go anywhere near his belt.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-21-2013, 11:20 AM

I agree with you LJ, you are the most rarest breed from these so called "Rookies".

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 11:20 AM

Madison, you want me to state my opinion, telling me that you like my ability to state mine well here it is

Luca is not a worthy champion either

For many reasons

First, that 60 minute match was obviously set up for you to win considering he had no intention on putting up a fight, secondly the only reason he pinned you is because the guy calling the match was having non of your bullshit

Thirdly, what has Luca done other then kiss you fucking us
Oh wait how about lean forward and let you have your way with him
I was referring to doing a tournament of some sorts to determine the new champ not hand it over
Thirdly if I recall correctly when he was champion which I think he might have been he got aided the whole fucking way and is no where near deserving of that again
I know what it is like to be screwed over, it happened while I was on the Ultimate Fighter in the fucking finale, that is not something I plan to duplicate
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison (08-21-2013)
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 11:22 AM

(08-21-2013, 11:20 AM)Captain Extreme Said: Madison, you want me to state my opinion, telling me that you like my ability to state mine well here it is

Luca is not a worthy champion either

For many reasons

First, that 60 minute match was obviously set up for you to win considering he had no intention on putting up a fight, secondly the only reason he pinned you is because the guy calling the match was having non of your bullshit

Thirdly, what has Luca done other then kiss you fucking ass
Oh wait how about lean forward and let you have your way with him
I was referring to doing a tournament of some sorts to determine the new champ not hand it over
Thirdly if I recall correctly when he was champion which I think he might have been he
got aided the whole fucking way and is no where near deserving of that again
I know what it is like to be screwed over, it happened while I was on the Ultimate
Fighter in the fucking finale, that is not something I plan to duplicate

Auto edited on me
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-21-2013, 11:33 AM

"Yeah, I won a title. You LOST on the Ultimate Fighter, and you're about to pull a Peter Gilmour and cry about being screwed when you obviously just sucked too hard to actually garner a victory. Or, maybe you're just Dark Shadow under a new fucking name. Makes sense how someone with a stupid fucking ring name, subpar talent, and have a pseudo knowledge of XWF events despite being a 'rookie.'

Keep crying that I've been consistently better than you (and can actually beat Gilmour) Darkie Dark.

Meanwhile, I'll chill here with my briefcase, that I actually did earn, sadly. Would've been so much more fun to hear you bitch, have it all be right, and know that there's nothing you can actually do.

Oh wait, you can't actually do shit, Darkie.

I give this gimmick five seconds longer than his last loss to Gilly."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 11:35 AM

I am not Dark Shadow, and sorry if I watch wrestling Luca
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 11:36 AM

It pains me to say this, Luca Arzegotti, love him or hate him, has the genuine ability to stand toe to toe and go sixty minutes with anyone.

I just threw up a litle bit. You're making me defend Luca.

FUCK!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-21-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-21-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 11:38 AM

Yeah, take that you fucking ultimate fighter reject.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-21-2013, 11:45 AM

"As if my opinion (which is greater than that of an army of Dark Shadows, which since you say you aren't makes your opinion less than his) wasn't enough to prove how much better I am than you, I have the back up of my friend the King John Madison AND the boss that hates my fucking guts, Paul Heyman. Against your what? Army of useless rooks?

I am the top of the rookie class of 2013, and you fucks are all below me. Remember that, I AM your superior.

Deal with it (or pull a Dark Shadow and leave after losing to Peter Gilmour, again.)"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-21-2013, 11:57 AM

he could fight me and I'd break his neck through a flaming glass table ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 12:01 PM

You should break all three of their necks.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-21-2013, 12:03 PM

Oh, how predictable. Someone who arrives ahead of some of the more younger talent decides he's the savior and definition of all that proceed him due to his 'title' of the best rookie of the year. Just full of yourself, aren't you? If you were smart enough you would've used that briefcase to prove how 'masterful' you really are, but until that day comes you are simply a prince threatening an open throne.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 12:08 PM

I hate you all. I really do. I mean I respect Gilmour for what he does in the ring. Aside from that, all of you can burn in hell. Smoke Man and Captain Extreme, I regretfully inform you that until you start winning matches, I cannot give that respect. I've yet to see what Madison can do in the ring because, I am also new. And as far as Luca I saw what he could do when he blindsided Gilmour. So to my "fellow" rookies I say watch who you put yourself against because alliances exist here and it sucks to walk alone. I wouldn't have it any other way, but that's just my personal feelings.

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-21-2013, 12:14 PM

Wouldn't expect any less. I understand that until I start competing and showing what I really mean, my words are just a web of letters. Actions speak louder than words, and for "us", it's just about loud enough to be heard.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-21-2013, 12:21 PM

"If actions speak louder than words, then why don't you actually win a match before you involve yourself in a discussion for a fucking title, Smokey Without the Bandits? Take Captain Super Fucking Edgy with you, neither of you belong here."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
LJ Havok (08-21-2013)
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 12:23 PM

I will take that advice above anyone else's, and from the xwf events that have aired on national television, Madison and Luca are almost the same, except Luca is Madison's bitch and Madison is Shane 's bitch
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok (08-21-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 12:25 PM

(laughs) Win a match. That is why people keep getting pissed at you two trying to put yourselves in a title picture. Also, that was just an astounding observation of Luca and Madison..No lie. I nearly pissed myself

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-21-2013, 12:27 PM

(08-21-2013, 12:23 PM)Captain Extreme Said: I will take that advice above anyone else's, and from the xwf events that have aired on national television, Madison and Luca are almost the same, except Luca is Madison's bitch and Madison is Shane 's bitch

"Luca's a fuckwit, but to say that he's anyone's bitch is a really gross misinterpretation of the word 'bitch.' Like, I would make you my bitch if we were ever in the ring together. Luca values loyalty like the good old fucking slimeball guido he is. Have you never heard of the Mafia? Fucking Christ.

You on the other hand don't get to say anything about anyone, let alone someone who main evented TWO straight PPV's, otherwise known as the things you'll never be on at all, without at least first winning a damn match.

Get the fuck out, you MMA reject.

Also, fuck off Luca."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Ann Thraxx (08-22-2013)