Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we should have a new European champ
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-21-2013, 12:30 PM

Did I propose that I needed a title shot? No, nothing of the sort. However I will take your advice, go and earn my respect and title opportunities. By wrestling, and I'll try my hand against Captain Extreme. It's a long road, and someone has to fuel my car.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-21-2013, 03:05 PM

I almost agree to that smoke. No I wasn't saying I deserved the title, I was saying that Luca and Said don't either, now calm you tits and move on
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-21-2013, 03:10 PM

Everyone has already calmed their tits. But for some reason yours are having a hard time ceasing to move.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (08-21-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-21-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-21-2013, 03:16 PM

(08-21-2013, 03:05 PM)Captain Extreme Said: I almost agree to that smoke. No I wasn't saying I deserved the title, I was saying that Luca and Said don't either, now calm you tits and move on

"However, there exists the question of what ground you stand on by saying that the two don't deserve it. Which is a point you have no ground to stand on in saying. That's why there was such a landslide negative reaction, you fucking moron. Making a statement saying that the current champ (who would beat your MMA wannabe ass to death in a matter of moments) doesn't deserve his title is an asinine conclusion, brought upon by a sudden rush of testosterone thinking that he can't hear you.

Pa-fucking-thetic.

Well shit, looks like Havok beat me to the punch."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
LJ Havok (08-21-2013)
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 03:25 PM

Are we done now or are you just going to keep calling me stuff that I could care less about
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 03:29 PM

pff "Captain" get on my Level.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-21-2013, 03:29 PM

Jessica, still being in the room, most likely because she was getting back in the groove of being a general fucking over the top likeness of the underlying character traits of most of the others in the room, mixed with her normal mix of foul mouthed honesty. Noticing that Captain Extreme is still speaking about this, she feels the need to respond, if not only to point out the apparent logical fallacy in his comment.

"If you honestly couldn't care less about what I or anyone else had said, would you care if he continued doing it? No, you wouldn't. Stop lying to us and yourself and show us how offended you really are. No one's making you respond to anything we say, except for you."
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-21-2013, 03:41 PM

*Havok walks back into the room with a smile on his face*

"Oh, Captain, My Captain." I have to say every time I hear your name or even look at it, I'm reminded of the movie "Dead Poet's Society". Good movie. Real compelling. But you, sir, are no captain...at least not yet.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 03:58 PM

Holy crap, Captain Extreme. If you had just shut the fuck up after I came to back up your initial statement, you would've been a-okay. Now you're not even an extreme captain anymore. Go change your name to Captain Shithead instead.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(08-21-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-22-2013), Angelus (08-21-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (08-21-2013), LJ Havok (08-21-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-21-2013)
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-21-2013, 05:40 PM

There is one prob Madison, when you backed up my statement you choose your lackey to be the replacement
Hate Post Like Post
SokolovxxRed Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 11:59 PM

"Would anyone mind if I Thunder Kick this asshole?

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

08-22-2013, 12:57 AM

Ahahahaha! We've got one of those brainless comedians in our ranks. You put this in the challenge section..... Why? Because you think you'll get the title from Feder or something? Look the fuck around. This is the XWF and there are people around here who are less of a joke than you, looking to whoop Feder's ass into next week, title shot or none. So why don't you SHUT the FUCK...... UP...... After all, we wouldn't want him to embarrass the hell outta you..... Like everyone here has in response to your useless shit..... Captain Joke....

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-22-2013, 07:11 AM

Ooc: I know, I just wanted to do something with this character before it got activated
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-22-2013, 07:20 AM

OOC: And we were also having fun in character.. no hard feelings.

Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-22-2013, 07:26 AM

OOC: and I enjoyed the fun :3
Hate Post Like Post
SokolovxxRed Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2013, 08:20 AM

"Can I still Thunder Kick him?"

ooc- xD Yep all in the name of fun lol

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-22-2013, 11:34 AM

OOC: Just bought a hat with my favorite NBA team on it

#HeatCityBaby
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-22-2013, 12:57 PM

(08-21-2013, 05:40 PM)Captain Extreme Said: There is one prob Madison, when you backed up my statement you choose your lackey to be the replacement

"And now this 'Lackey' is the champion, and guess what? Madison didn't interfere in any way, shape or form on my behalf, so that whole 'you didn't earn it' card that all of you moronic hacks would've thrown at me is invalid.

Oh wait, you're all rook-cunts. You don't understand the concept of actually making sense! Silly me!

Sincerely (and forever) Your European Champion, YOUR King of the Rookies...

Luca Arzegotti."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Sean Falcon (08-22-2013)
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-22-2013, 01:14 PM

Luca, you spend too much time having to defend yourself. These bitches don't have a clue what it's like to piss excellence.

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-22-2013, 02:16 PM

Piggyback much?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-22-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-22-2013, 06:46 PM

king of suckups is more like it

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
LJ Havok (08-22-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-22-2013, 07:31 PM

(08-22-2013, 08:20 AM)SokolovxxRed Said: "Can I still Thunder Kick him?"

ooc- xD Yep all in the name of fun lol

If you want to Thunder Kick Peter F'n Gilmour... then go ahead! LOL

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-22-2013, 07:47 PM

(08-22-2013, 06:46 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: king of suckups is more like it

"Coming from the guy who simultaneously sucks up to both Feders and Unknown Soldier, even going so far as to want to be taught in the latter's religion likely for no other reason than to desperately have something in common? King of the Hypocrites, King of the Whiners, and King of Being a General Nuisance to Anyone with more than three fucking brain cells; all of those preceding statements fit you better than the 'King of Suckups' comment you aimed toward the man who managed to walk out as European and UFO champion."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-22-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-22-2013, 10:26 PM

love ya too Jessie ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 09:51 AM

I'm the greatest!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Paradoxica Offline
This one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 09:53 AM

(08-22-2013, 10:26 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: love ya too Jessie ;)

It appears, rather obvious to this one, that the one surnamed Diaz doesn't love you. Nor does she like you, from what it observes. The fact that the one named Gilmour continues to insinuate that he shares a mutual attraction, be it on a physical or an emotional level, with someone who frequently shows her own sense of detest of him is an apparent miscarriage of logic. It also has to add, that the one named Gilmour is in a committed relationship with another women, and yet proclaiming his feelings to Diaz as if it were an understood fact to all around.

Confused can not even begin to describe what this one is feeling at this very moment.

[Image: paradoxica_zps1d2e397b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 10:07 AM

(08-25-2013, 09:53 AM)Paradoxica Said:

It appears, rather obvious to this one, that the one surnamed Diaz doesn't love you. Nor does she like you, from what it observes. The fact that the one named Gilmour continues to insinuate that he shares a mutual attraction, be it on a physical or an emotional level, with someone who frequently shows her own sense of detest of him is an apparent miscarriage of logic. It also has to add, that the one named Gilmour is in a committed relationship with another women, and yet proclaiming his feelings to Diaz as if it were an understood fact to all around.

Confused can not even begin to describe what this one is feeling at this very moment.

Oh gimme a fuckin' break! You are confused? You? HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL EVERY DAMN NIGHT WHEN I GET ANOTHER VOICE MAIL AND IT'S ROSE SMITH? THOSE TWO HAVE BEEN "TOGETHER" FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW AND I'M STILL GETTING BOOTY CALLS FROM ROSE AND I'M STILL GETTING PAID 50 BUCKS A POP! I think we're all a little confused when it comes to The Gilmo' and his wretched wench who can't get enough of this cock.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Paradoxica Offline
This one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2013, 10:12 AM

(08-25-2013, 10:07 AM)Mr. XWF Said:
(08-25-2013, 09:53 AM)Paradoxica Said:

Oh gimme a fuckin' break! You are confused? You? HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL EVERY DAMN NIGHT WHEN I GET ANOTHER VOICE MAIL AND IT'S ROSE SMITH? THOSE TWO HAVE BEEN "TOGETHER" FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW AND I'M STILL GETTING BOOTY CALLS FROM ROSE AND I'M STILL GETTING PAID 50 BUCKS A POP! I think we're all a little confused when it comes to The Gilmo' and his wretched wench who can't get enough of this cock.

The one named Mister Ex-Double You-Eff, has a rather good point, Mister Gilmour. If you were the lover you often times claim to be, why would your significant other be yearning for satisfaction from someone who is not you? Could it be, that you aren't as good as you claim yourself to be? This one definitely believes that it true.

As for Mister Ex-Double You-Eff, this one wholeheartedly agrees. None could truly understand the one named Gilmour, and not for intricacies regarding his psyche, rather that one's affinity for making up things as he goes along.

[Image: paradoxica_zps1d2e397b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-25-2013, 10:51 AM

seems like the parodixical dickhead and the small dick wonder don't get the fact i was being sarcastic.. maybe they should talk about being dumb..

oh and parodoxica or whatever ur stupid name is.. prepare to die on wednesday ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post