Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
An Issue
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-14-2013, 10:46 PM

(08-14-2013, 09:52 PM)Shawn Steele Said: Shawn Steele: Nah, I'm right. All Ion is looking for is more punishment. Why else would he keep coming back, other than to get his scrawny ass beat, week after week?

"Well this time he will get it beat again. Then when he loses he'll regret ever coming back."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-15-2013, 02:49 AM

...Are You Done?...You see Shawn, I have only hadcthree matches since I was back. I put myself in the RR and then after that, I did a MITB Ladder Match, which I both lost, and then beat Chris Legend, which I won...I'm wondering why do you think your a good wrestler?

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-15-2013, 11:28 AM

Shawn Steele: I'd get on my knees and beg Callaway to finally rid us of Mr. Ion, but I get the feeling Swifty will already be on his knees for her.

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Steele's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-15-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-15-2013, 12:33 PM

Hey at least he puts of a fight then u bargin for. And has a heart of gold.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2013, 12:39 PM

(08-15-2013, 02:49 AM)Swift Ion Said: ...Are You Done?...You see Shawn, I have only hadcthree matches since I was back. I put myself in the RR and then after that, I did a MITB Ladder Match, which I both lost, and then beat Chris Legend, which I won...I'm wondering why do you think your a good wrestler?

"Maybe he thinks he's a good wrestler, because he can actually beat people worth a fucking shit. Chris Legend was never taken seriously, and on top of that, it took him being off his game for you to get a victory. So, tell me, Shawn, the others, and the nice men in white coats why you think you're a good wrestler? I honestly am curious as to what could possibly give you the delusion that you're in any way, shape, or form even close to something that could possibly be considered decent, let alone good. So go on motherfucker, start talking."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Prototype45 (08-15-2013), Swift Ion (08-15-2013)
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-15-2013, 01:25 PM

Shawn Steele: I've been in the ring with him. He put up just as much fight as I thought he would.

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-15-2013, 01:40 PM

"Show up or don't show up Ion, either way, I'm still going to send your ass back to the bottom of the barrel with the rest of the losers."

Alexandra turns to Jessie, nodding.

"Jessie you make a very good point, Ion hasn't really done much of anything. In the time I've been here I've seen nothing to impress me. I mean, he does take the cake on being a sore loser. But other than that wow, a win over Chris Legend. News flash, he's as much of a loser as you are."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-27-2013, 04:49 PM

Dear f'ing God there is only so much bullshit I can read or that my brain can comprehend at once. So let me put an idea out there.

Swift Ion VS Sincere Lee Wild, loser leaves the XWF.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-27-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-27-2013, 05:16 PM

Up to the GMs...I'm not trying to make you lose and leave at the same time.

OOC: I really don't want to, but if Heyman of Madison wants the match, we will have the match.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2013, 05:21 PM

ooc.......

I'm not banning someone or telling them that they cannot be in XWF over something that occurs in-character. If you guys want to make a OOC gentleman's agreement then whatever, I can't exactly stop you from doing that.

"Loser leaves" is strictly an in-character story. Kind of like when Vince "fires" Austin or Cena. Eventually they find a way back in.

So if you guys want to have the match then cool, but I'm not going to tell Ion or Wild that they cannot keep their character or future characters in XWF. That's up to the two of you to handle.

Honestly, I don't understand why you would want to have such a match if the rules fell under OOC and meant someone had to leave the fed...
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-27-2013, 05:48 PM

OOC: I was strictly talking in character, I would never expect anyone to actually leave the XWF and never would especially if they are a consistent RP'er. Just want to try and get a good storyline going maybe help Swift Ion's character along a little, I can tell he has potential just needs a boost and maybe a push from someone. I think this was blown out of proportion and it may be my fault, I'm sorry.

Amber

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post