Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self Reflection
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2013, 01:50 PM

Sebastian Duke sits alone in the dark in his dressing room on a lone steal chair in the corner. Obviously feeling dejected... dissapointed... angered that yet another loss due to interference of outsiders. Not in a very good mood, he speaks unusually soft.

"All these years I have fought for what I believe in. Not only since coming to the XWF but years long prior to that.... I fought for everything I believe to be true and right...

"This week I threw my name into the hat to become United States Champion. I worked hard for it. Very hard....

"Now, I'm not an idiot, I know Mark Flynn and Angelus and Mr. Satellite all worked hard to become United States Champion as well... Any one of us could have pulled it out in the end... It just so happens that Warfare was Mark Flynns night... But I can't help but think the outcome would have been different had Tyrone not gotten himself involved in my match... I cant help but think, that I would've beaten Angelus... And gone on to defeat Mark Flynn.... But thats not what happened...

"I can't help but feel like.... somebody within this company is out to get Sebastian Duke...

"Looking back in past weeks... My match with Ursula... Interference from N.A.Z.I. causing me to lose...

"My match with Angelus on Last Impact... Shane nearly runs me over with a car... more interference... another loss...

"Last night.... another match with Angelus... more interference from management...

"Maybe it was Wallace who set me up...

"It's pretty safe to say that besides Unknown Soldier, there isn't a damn person on this roster that can beat me clean or without some sort of outside influence...

"My patience with this bullshit is wearing thin. Very thin...

"The fact remains that Mark Flynn is the new United States Champion...

"The other fact of this is now both Angelus and Flynn are targets...

"Targets on one han not to be taken lightly, but on the other hand, targets that will be taken out in due time...

"Someday, somewhere down the line, I will have another shot at gold... and I will capitalize....

"As far as Wallace Witasick and his mindless drone Tyrone are concerned...

"Perhaps Sebastian Duke will become a free agent...

"Maybe I'll throw my name into the hat for Shove It Saturday Night...

"Maybe Warfare just lost it's brightest rookie...

"Remember Witasick, whatever happens, you brought this on yourself...

"Turn that fuckin camera off..."

The scene fades out...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2013, 10:54 PM

So, let me get this straight here.

You think you continue to lose big matches because of how management handles certain situations that evolve in the ring?

Mr. Duke...

I have taken it upon myself to make sure that order and control are maintained in any manner I see fit. Unfortunately for you, that involved the circumstances to play out the way that they did...

My bad...

We cool??

I guess YOU COULD become a Free Agent and make less money or work for Shane , the despicable terrorist, cheater, and pitiful excuse for an existence if you wanted... But let's be honest here, you and I know you don't really want to deal with that after how The Black Circle has treated you as of late, which isn't surprising when you really think about it.

They screwed you over twice
I only did what I was sworn to do when I pledged to the Administrator Network

Just doin' my job Duke... Just doin' my job...

Also, if you're so desperate for revenge against Angelus and Mark Flynn, how else are you going to get it without me??

Thought so...

Fall back in line....
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2013, 11:44 PM

EHEM...................

My dick's big.

Continue..................

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2013, 11:51 PM

(01-31-2013, 11:44 PM)Mr. XWF Said: EHEM...................

My dick's big.

Continue..................

Has anyone ever told you that you are the most vile, disgusting, sleazy, putrid, foul, malodorous, abominable, nasty, horrid, gruesome, appalling, and gross human being on this planet, and whatever estranged terrestrial source of life you may pretend to be a part of.

I imagine I'm not the first person to tell you this..
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2013, 11:54 PM

"Cooler heads prevail is the phrase that comes to mind...

"Perhaps I did get a little carried away in that match with Angelus, but I thought the X in XWF stood for X-Treme....

"That said, I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Order and control. Alright I get it...

"You should know better than anyone, that since my arrival here on Warfare I have shed blood and sweat for this brand... I have put myself through hell for this brand... YOUR brand... To help make it the number one show that the XWF produces...

"I'll fall 'in line' as you put it but don't ever forget who was here for this show when others decided to take a hike... When others wouldn't show up...

"That's your Angel of Darkness, Wallace Witasick...

"That's Sebastian freakin' Duke...

"You're the General Manager, my man...

"Don't forget who your friends are when you need someone.... taken down a peg in a sanctioned match...

"No I'm not calling you my friend, it's a figure of speech...

"Yeah you got Tyrone with a stiff ass hook...

"He's not exactly the type to get in the ring and do business.... in a, shall we say 'professional' manner.... That, Wallace, is why you got guys like me... That do business when business needs done...

"As far as Shane goes... Perhaps you should let me know when he and his circle of friends decide to pay another visit to Warfare..."
Hate Post Like Post