Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
MY Warfare!
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 04:39 PM

Jack is walking around in the backstage after Madness. He is wearing a leather jacket and a pair of ripped jeans. The smell of sweat and blood is all around the room. Behind him dozens of XWF employees are removing crates from the arena. Jack then opens one of these crates, revealing a bunch of steel chairs. He picks one and sits on it, while looking at the camera.

"Next Warfare I will be teaming up with Joseph Kain against Cam Lang and Jason E Smith in a tag team match. But it ain't just a tag team match. It will be a X-treme tornado tag match. That means I will be able to destroy two opponents at once. It also means that I will be able to show my full potential. X-treme matches are my turf. You don't stand a chance against me and Joseph."

Kronus gets up and starts walking. The camera follows him as he walks. After walking for a while, Jack enters a strange looking room. Above the door we see a sign that says "Armory". Inside we see some weird looking stuff: barbed wire baseball bats, nailed tables, iron maces, flamethrowers and piles of other common objects that could be used as weapons. Jack picks up a trash can and fills it with weapons. He then places it inside a shopping cart and fills the cart with even more weapons.

"This are the weapons of MY warfare. I will let you have a good look at them."

The camera zooms in a glass bottle.

"The glass bottle. It can be smashed in your head, thrown around, and maybe even used to create a molotov cocktail! However, that is not how I want to use it. When smashed, the glass shards can be quite useful. You will learn that when I body slam you into them."

The camera then does a close up on a table.

"Good ol' table. It gets even better when you set it on fire or cover it with barbed wire. I will make sure they have some tables under the ring during our ring."

The camera then shows one last item: a brick.

"Last but not least, the brick. I used to throw them around when I rioted on the streets. I don't do that anymore, but I haven't lost the hang of it."

Jack then starts walking again, this time carrying the shopping cart with him. Everyone is staring at him, but Jack is already used to it. He walks at a steady pace until he gets to the catering area. He looks around and finally finds what he was looking for: a watermelon. Jack then searches for a weapon on his trash can and finds a sledgehammer. He then proceeds to place the watermelon it on top of the table and smashes it. Pieces of watermelon started flying, hitting one camera man that was nearby. Then the camera zooms on the watermelon to show us the damage.

[Image: watermelon-043.jpg]

"This thing was created to crush stone. Imagine what it will do to a human being's head. This is how I fight my battles. This is MY warfare! Are you sure you still want to mess with me and Joseph?"