Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 07:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four Horsemen
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-19-2013, 10:43 PM

PEOPLE MENTIONED:
MYSTICA
ELISHA
ELI JAMES IV

Eli held the bible open before him as he recited from the profane text. The looming exterior of the Promise Lands homes and shelters provided a fitting backdrop for her sermon. Blinding flashed of lightning lit up the sky. A cloud of smoke lifted into the air from towering smokestacks. Thunder added booming exclamation points to Eli’s stentorian reading.

ELI JAMES IV: “There were four ages of apocalypse in its anguished bloody morning.”

Followers were gathered on the beach in front of Eli’s home, eagerly awaiting the unveiling of the Four Horsemen. The threat of an imminent tropical downpour failed to dampen the audiences enthusiasm and impatience.

”Thrilling isn‘t it?”

One of the individuals from the crowd commented to the people around him. The man next to him held out a fresh bag of microwave popcorn that he had nuked just for the occasion.

ELI JAMES IV: “The age of hunger,”

Eli proclaimed.

ELI JAMES IV: “ruled by the unknown, in the formless time before time.”

The wide front doors behind him creaked open, spilling an incarnadine glow onto the scene outside. The expectant faces of the congregation were bathed in an unholy crimson radiance. Sin, Mystica and Elisha joined Eli on the stage as the open doors offered a peek at the gruesome scene behind them. Mutilated body parts were strewn across the floor of the room. Blood splattered the walls. A rush of hot air carried a stench of the slaughterhouse. One of the women in the crowd gagged at the odor as it rushed by her. This was clearly the handy work of Sin the newest addition to the congregation.

ELI JAMES IV: “An age of war is before us, and I will sit on a throne of skulls and rivers will run hot and red with blood.”

The crowd watched on, the very presence of Sin gave some of them a queasy feeling. One man in the crowd sniffled and wiped his nose on the sleeve of his flannel shirt, the members of the congregation always made everyone nervous especially the unpredictable Sin.

ELI JAMES IV: “Then came forth my congregation, I the silent King of the age of death, who will ride a pale steed across the desert of ash and bone.”

Mystica stepped forward first.

ELI JAMES IV: “Just wait until humanity and the Xtreme Wrestling Federation sees what we‘ve brewed up for them. Take Mystica for instance. Unlike a lot of you he joined us without question. He is responsible for a lot of things that we offer here at the promise land and for his loyal dedication to all of us here, I have made him the leader of my Horseman and my second in command.”

Eli picked up one of four rings that were sitting on the pages of his open bible and the crowd watched as Mystica held out his hand allowing Eli to slide the silver ring onto his right ring finger. The crowd clapped as Eli leaned in kissing Mystical on the cheek. He then turned back to the crowd.

ELI JAMES IV: “My next choice needs no introduction because everyone here knows him well. He is a man of very few words, but a man to be feared. I have learned that when choosing my horseman, it was imperative to make sure they were all different. Mystica is my cool, calm and collected follower, but Elisha he is my unorthadoxed loose canon. His primal instincts will prove to come in useful as he will be the protector of our Promise Land, making sure that no one here will ever come to harm from the outside world.”

Again the crowd lets out another wave of claps and cheers and Eli once again grabs a silver ring from off of the bible and slides it onto Elisha’s right ring finger.

The crowds stops their claps as Eli continues.

ELI JAMES IV: “Then there is Sin. A veritable monster of society….pure evil. She came to us only weeks ago, lost and confused in her ways. She had been rejected by the outside world like many of you were, her and Michelle both,”

Michelle of course was nothing more than a figment of Sin’s imagination. A coping mechanism she had created growing up after witnessing many tragic moments starting with the death of her own family. Most psychiatrist would say someone like Sin who talked to imaginary persona’s like Michelle would need to be heavily medicated and constantly supervised in a mental institution, but Eli allowed her to believe what she needed, and everyone else was too afraid to say anything.

ELI JAMES IV: “I have chosen Sin as one of my Horseman because she does what the rest of us can not, what the rest of us have chosen not to do. To kill. To murder. It‘s something we mostly frown upon here in the Promise Land, but we understand why she does it. She is cleansing the world of the disease it has allowed. She is a necessary evil, one that we will welcome with open arms.”

Eli grabs the third ring and slides it onto Sin’s hand, but this time on her left ring finger accompanying the ring he had slid onto her finger on Sunday Night Sabbath after her match with Ann Thraxx. The crowd begins to clap, most of them out of fear, but stop when Eli holds up his hand silencing them.

ELI JAMES IV: “But this is not the only offering that I give to you Sin. I have given you the opportunity to prove yourself to me as one of my Horsemen because of what you offer the my followers and the Promise Land, but the other ring I have given so that I can prove myself to you,”

Eli dropped to his knee and looked up at Sin who looked down at him.

ELI JAMES IV: “I ask your hand in marriage Sin. You have proven to everyone here in a short time that you belong here, but you have proven to me that I am weak without you. You are what I have been missing and together I know we can rule the world. So Sin will you? Will you follow me until death do us part?”

Sin for the first time in years almost cracked a smile, but did not in order to keep face with the followers of Eli. No matter what her feeling were she could not show any weakness to them or to anyone for that matter. Instead she just simply responded.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Yes Eli….yes.”

Eli smiled standing back to his feet as he leaned in kissing Sin on the cheek. The site was a hard thing to comprehend, how could anyone love someone like Sin.

Eli grabbed the last ring and closed his stone bible handing it to Mystica who tucked it under his left arm.

ELI JAMES IV: “And the last ring goes to a man that has remained hidden in the shadows of the Promise Land. Someone who is not yet ready to reveal their identity to the Promise Land because he feels you are not yet worthy, but you can rest assure that what he brings to my congregation is nothing short of impressive.”

Out of the wide doors appeared a hooded man whose face stayed well hidden from any light making it impossible for anyone to make out his true identity. He said nothing, and his head stayed lowered as Eli and Sin made their way over to him. The man held out his right hand allowing Eli to slide the ring onto his ring finger. Eli made his way back over to Mystica and Elisha as the hooded man stayed next to the doors and away from the crowd.

Eli looked out towards his followers smiling.

[color=red]ELI JAMES IV: “I give to you the Four Horseman of our Promise Land. Today marks a new day for us and soon there will be nothing that can stop us from achieving whatever we want.”

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-21-2013), DeathMerchant (08-20-2013)