Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cam Lang and Jason E Smith give the fans answers - RP#4
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-20-2013, 09:55 AM

Host
Cam Lang
Jason E Smith

Everyone, you asked for them and quite frankly this is a big step for us here at professional wrestling radio, we've had the best from WWE, TNA, ROH, the independent circuit, but now we have two young hungry men from the XWF. Please welcome at this my guests, the first being the powerful, inhumane, hungry Jason E Smith!

The big man walks into the studio with a suit on, he shakes the hand of the host before taking a seat.

And the second man, who's made a few headlines around the industry for this new ''Revolution of Extreme'' please welcome at this time, Cam Lang.

Lang walks in to the studio, sunglasses and his casual wear as he gives a brief head nod to the host and no hand shake, then shakes the hand on Jason E Smith and pats him on the back as he takes a seat next to him.

Welcome to the show gu-

IS THIS MICROPHONE WORKING?

Lang sarcastically cuts off the host and looks at him still with a serious expression.

Welcome to th-

JUST MAKING SURE THE MIC IS WORKING EVERYONE.

The host shrugs it off with a laugh and goes on with the interview process.

Alright guys, you know how it works we've hand picked a few questions for our very dedicated and orientated fans to ask the two of you but first of all, how are you?

Both men look at the host with blank expressions, Lang takes his sunglasses off and both men don't give a response.

Um, alright... I guess we can start with the first question. You two are going against the likes of Jack Kronus and Joseph Kain...

Who are both bitches by the way.

Seems like Lang may be trying to draw some laughs from the internet audience.

What makes this match different from other Extreme rules matches?

Lang looks over to Jason E Smith who puts his face up to the mic.

This match is about making a statement and showing that the future of the XWF is closer than anyone could imagine. On Wednesday I want everyone to gather in the locker room as me and my tag team partner Cam Lang are going to destroy our opponents that consists of Jack Kronus and Joseph Kain. These two will be our sacrificial lambs as we will destroy them using the power of EXTREME. Now, I can only imagine you have a question in your head thinking these two will not get along, Jason your not extreme enough to be able to help Cam Lang win the match. I can tell you that's it's laughable that you think that as I have my favourite little weapon...

He pulls out a crowbar with him and shows it to the host, even lets him hold it for a bit.

I used this to get myself noticed in the XWF laying waste to people like Jack and Joseph, see I like getting extreme just as much as Cam Lang. Wednesday night you will find out how extreme I will go to dismember my opponents Jack and Joseph

I couldn't of put it better myself, when I look at Jason, I see a lot of myself. We're both young and hungry wrestlers who are going to bring a whole new meaning to the word extreme. Kronus and Kain don't even know what's gonna hit them, they simply can't contest us in this sort of stipulation and because of that you'll see both me and Jason with our hands help up high.

Second question here guys, and let me say the amount of viewers is steadily increasing... This is directed to Jason E Smith, you've been around a little longer in the XWF than Lang but we've seen that Cam is no stranger to the extreme lifestyle, do you have what it takes to be as or even more extreme?

When it comes to being extreme you need something inside you, deep in your very soul to be able to gain the victory and to be able to survive in these types of match ups. I have that, it's like a voice telling me to hurt, suffocate and dismantle my opponents. I believe when you put myself and Cam Lang working together in that ring you're seeing something that will make you sit uncomfortable in your chair, we'll leave a lump in your throat and will leave you in stunned silence because your seeing ugliness and chaos unfold right in front your very eyes because that what we do when we get EXTREME, which our opponents don't know the meaning of the word and fortunately for them we are going to educate them and show truly what it means to understand the word Extreme

Lang nods in approval as Jason E Smith looks like he's made his point.

Jason E Smith, we understand that you need to depart but before you leave any last thoughts?

Well first off I need my crowbar back...

The host notices how he has it in his hand and quickly returns it to Smith, who looks down at the host with a sick grin on his face.

I do have one more thing to say... I would like to touch on something very quickly, Kain you made some comments that you think Troy Turner is going to interfere in our match. Well first of all Turner has his own match on Wednesday and that is his opportunity at winning the Xtreme Championship why would Turner interfere in our match when he needs to put all his focus in the championship match. Plus we have all the help we need my crowbar or baseball bat or anything we can get our hands on.

Smith shakes hands with Lang who hasn't gotten out of his seat yet, Smith leaves through the door and now it's just Lang and the host.

This is a show where we like to discover the truth Cam, let us between men have this conversation, what do you really see in that guy?

Lang looks at the host like he's signed his own death warrant.

I'm not sure whether you're a little crazy or just flat mentally challenged, I'm not sure if you saw that guy but he's an ass kicking machine. He'd be able to take on these two men on his own, let alone with me on his side we're gonna be unbeatable this upcoming Warfare.

Lang takes off his mic and the host goes to shake his hand, Lang looks at him and goes to pull something behind his chair, WHICH IS THE BASEBALL BAT! Lang looks at it and the bat itself is very shiny and clean, the host gulps and runs for his life. Lang watches the host panic as he just laughs it off and slowly walk out of the door which he entered.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Jason E Smith (08-20-2013), TroyTurner (08-20-2013)