Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Changes in the air.............. The Butterfly and the Dragon
DeathMerchant Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-20-2013, 09:31 AM

He couldn't understand what was happening to him. Before he would have cared less about some kid in the streets and would have left them to fend for themselves the way he had to do. Now here he was opening a damn homeless shelter and helping people. This wasn't the Death Merchant everyone was used to. He wasn't even used to it himself. Sure, Inside the ring he was still the same monster he will always be. Outside, He was beginning to actually have a heart and care about things. Something he hadn't done for so long it felt strange to him. He was so confused by the mixed emotions that flowed through his body. Part of him wanted to rip everyone and everything to pieces. Another part of him struggled to keep the hatred at bay. Hanging on by a thread as the madness fights to gain control.

He walked into the bar and sat down at a table in the back. There were very few people out for a Monday Evening. One other guy sat at the bar itself sipping on a draft beer that looked watered down. The bartender was talking to another lady at the other end of the bar. No doubt exchanging beauty secrets that by the looks of them didn't work. A waitress who looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet walked over and asked him what he wanted. He handed her a C-Note and told her to bring him a clean shot glass and a bottle of Jack. Then she could keep the change as long as she left him alone and brought the person who would be meeting him a glass. She agreed and walked away, Leaving a stench of raw shrimp hanging in the air.

He sat there and drank a few shots while waiting for Night Rider to arrive. He stood up and walked over to the jukebox and decided to play a couple of songs.

He was thinking about everything that had happened lately when Night Rider walked in and sat down across from him. The waitress brought him a glass and Death Merchant handed him the bottle. Night Rider slammed the glass on the table.

Night Rider
B!tc# get the hell back here. I'm not drinking out of this glass, It's dirty. Take it and bring me a clean one before I shove it up your smelly c#n!.

The waitress took the glass and quickly brought him a clean one.

Night Rider
Nice win in that tag match the other night. I knew you could do it. I like what you did with Elisha's little toy there. That was classic!

Death Merchant
I know what you mean. This is supposed to be a man's sport and men don't play with dolls. Did you get a load of what he posted on the boards? Check the guy out trying to be hard. This dude talks about how he did this and how he did that. Like I really give a $h!t about what he has done. It wasn't against me, B!tc#!

Night Rider
See, That's what I was talking about earlier. When it comes to inside the ring stuff you are the same as always. It's just outside where you have gone soft. It's not even the money at all. It's just, Why do you care about what happens to a bunch of orphans? Let them do for themselves the way we had to.

Death Merchant
Look, I don't need this $h!t from you right now. I'm struggling with it enough myself. I was the one out killing people without a second thought and going on like nothing happened. Now look at me. I just don't know.

Night Rider
Look, You need to get a grip on it before it starts affecting you inside the ring. This has got to stop.

Death Merchant
Are you giving me an ultimatum? You, My own brother?

Night Rider
Like you say, The Angels of Death come first and right now your not fit to be leading them. Not in your present state. Why not take some time off.

Death Merchant
Shut up! Shut the hell up right now. I don't have time for this $h!t. I'm out of here.

Death Merchant picks up the bottle of Jack and takes a long swig before turning and walking out of the bar. Night Rider just shakes his head.

He felt so alone. He had all these so called friends yet when he needed someone nobody was around. Who could he talk to about his inner most feelings that are tearing him apart inside? He didn't know where he was going or even what direction he was going in. All he knew is he needed to walk off some of his anger before he hurt someone.

He saw her up ahead staring out at the water like a long lost friend. It was easy to see that she also had a lot on her mind. The closer he got the more familiar she became. Finally he was close enough to realize that it was Sincere Lee Wild. She turned towards him as he approached.

Sin
How strange, I was just thinking about you. You look like yo have a lot on your mind, What's wrong?

Death Merchant
I don't know. I have these mixed up feelings inside and my brother seems to think I've gone soft. He says I'm not fit to lead the Angels of Death. I just walked out.

Sin
You and I have known each other for quite a while. I think your getting tired of being such a dark person and your ready to see the light. You have such a kind heart.

Death Merchant
It sure feels that way sometimes. It's like I feel so good after helping someone. Not just for the recognition but just because I did it. A part of me even felt bad for tearing up Elisha's little doll. Even though the freak deserved it.

Sin
Look, Don't you think it's time for a change? Why don't you join the Congregation with me. Eli is a good man who cares about his followers. Let Night Rider have the AoD. If he can do such a better job with them then let him. It's time you thought about what you want. At least talk to Eli and listen to what he has to say.

Death Merchant
Okay, I'll listen to what he has to say but I'm not promising anything. Your right about one thing, Night Rider can have the AoD!

The two of them walked on under the light of the full moon until she led him to the compound. The gates swung open wide before them as they walked inside. Everyone around looked so happy to be there. Like they didn't have a care in the world. How he longed for the peace they must feel inside.

She led him into the building where Eli was waiting for them. He shook hands with him and waited until Sin sat down. He pushed her chair in for her and sat down in the chair next to her.

Eli
I am so happy that you decided to at least hear me out. I know that you are one bad@$$ inside that ring. What you have done recently shows you have a heart. Something that the others in your group would never understand. They would never be able to appreciate the good that you are doing. Here you can be at peace and free to do what you wish. There are no expectations on you except one. I want you to be my wall. You see, A few people out there don't like what we are doing and want to get at me. You can be the one to run interference for me and take care of them.

Death Merchant
Okay, Let me get this straight. You want me to be your personal bodyguard and kick the $h!t out of anyone that tries to get a piece of you? Plus I get to do what I want inside the ring and allow the monster to have his fun. I can have some peace of mind and be around people who actually care. It isn't too hard of a decision to think about. I'm in. Why not, Apparently I don't fit in anymore where I was at. Sin has been a friend of mine for a long time and I feel I can trust her judgement. If she says your a good person then you must be. One thing though, I'm still going to take Elisha and rip his @$$ apart one piece at a time just like I did his little doll. Plus, I am going to do any damn thing to him that I want to do. I have some horrific things in store for him at Warfare. The war Room will never be the same by the time I get done with him.

Sin
That's another reason we want you with us. You take care of things inside that ring any way you want. Plus you have the balls to back it up. I respect that. You won't regret your decision. It's good to have you with us.

Death Merchant followed her as she led him to where his room was at. The place looked better and cleaner than a lot of hotel rooms he had stayed in. He placed his jacket on a chair and sat down on the bed. It was so soft you almost felt like you would fall through it. Sin left to go speak with Eli while he relaxed for a little bit. The whiskey was beginning to get to him and his head was spinning. He laid back for just a moment and closed his eyes. He was asleep before he knew it.

He was sitting on a huge rock that seemed to be floating among the stars. In front of him, Sitting on a rock to the left was an immense Dragon that spit fire and snarled at him. On a rock to the right a colorful Butterfly flew around and winked as it looked him in the eyes.

Dragon
What are you a damn wimp? You have lost the fire that once burned bright inside you. Now you are nothing but a goody two shoes who is destined to be walked on by everyone. Your not even a man anymore, You have become nothing but a puppet.

Butterfly
Don't listen to what he says. The fire inside you has been replaced by a light that burns even brighter. Your still just as good inside the ring as you ever were. There's nothing wrong with caring about others.

Dragon
Don't listen to her. You have become worthless and weak. You aren't even fit to lead a stable that you created. Your brother has to do it for you.

Butterfly
Your brother only cares about hurting others. He would risk his own life to take the life of another. He doesn't care who he disrespects or hurts even outside the ring. Let those who are misled be misled. It's time you stood up for what's right. Find your place in the world and you shall achieve that which you are searching for. Follow your heart, Follow your heart...........

He awoke to the sound of his cell phone ringing. He looked at it and saw that it was Night Rider. He pushed ignore and set the phone on the table beside the bed. He didn't want to talk to him. If he thought he could lead the Angels of Death then so be it. They would be in capable hands. Not that he was worried about them. they wouldn't understand what was going on inside him right now. They couldn't feel the emptiness that haunted him.

Someone knocked on his door just then and he stood up to go see who it was. He felt relieved to see Sin standing there.

Sin
Eli thought you might want to do a promo for your match against Elisha. There is a camera set up in the other room there. I'll show you.

Death Merchant
I'd like it better if you would join me.

Sin
Okay, But just to watch. I'm not saying anything.

Death Merchant
Sounds fair to me.

He smiled as he looked at her and began to melt in her eyes. They walked into the room and she stood off to the side as he walked in front of the camera and began to speak.

Death Merchant
How is everybody out there tonight? Everyone except my opponent that is. I could give a $h!t about how he is doing. F#c% him! I've got a little something for his sorry @$$. Check the guy out trying to be tough. The guy has no clue as to what tough is all about. Like I care about the crap he has done. I've done some $h!t too. $h!t that would make your skin crawl. You don't see me up here bragging about that do you? No, Because I don't need to talk about something I did in the past to make a point. It has nothing to do with you anyway. Unless you want to talk about me tearing up your little precious.

Death Merchant took a drink from the bottle of Jack that Sin brought him before continuing.

Death Merchant
Elisha, How did it feel to have something that mattered to you ripped from your life forever? Not a good feeling is it? I know your pretty pi$$ed about it. You know what, I don't give a $h!t. Don't think that just because I have a change of heart outside the ring that I will be any different inside the ring. What you saw was just a glimpse of the monster inside me, The monster that wants to rip you to pieces.

He takes another drink and smiles at Sin as she looks on approvingly.

Death Merchant
You see, Alesha. Now that I have gotten your attention you had better listen close. I hope to hell that you come at me with everything you have. Your p!$$ed, So damn what. I want you to be pi$$ed. I want you so damn pi$$ed that you can't think straight. Not that you can think much in the first place. Your nothing but a disgrace. A worthless side show freak who doesn't belong in this sport. So you were a Tag Team Champion, Who cares. You didn't face me. I've seen what you can do and to be honest, I'm not impressed. You couldn't get the job done before with your partner and you won't get the job done this time. Face it, Game over. The gig is up and it's time you came to your senses. You don't belong here. You weren't good enough to be a part of what we have here and your not good enough to beat me one on one.

Death Merchant walks closer to the camera and raises the bottle towards it.

Death Merchant
I've got to hand it to you. It was a nice try and I'm sure you'll think it was close. Only close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. It just doesn't cut it around here. Tough luck kid. What really shocks me though. You actually think that you can take me. Come on now, Really? You need to get a grip on yourself and I don't mean your little p@n!$. You just don't have what it takes. Look real good at this right here. You know you can't handle what I can dish out. Do you actually think that spiders scare me the slightest bit. Oops, Wrong again. Just like being inside a coffin or casket doesn't bother me. What we are transcends even death itself. Something that you could never understand. See you real soon boy.

Sin turns off the camera as Death Merchant walks ahead to speak with Eli. The camera slowly pans out before going dark.

[Image: HLane.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like DeathMerchant's post:
Christine Nash (08-20-2013), Mystica (08-20-2013)