Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Mommy Returns?
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 06:57 AM

It's a late Monday evening deep in the woods near The Promise Land. Elisha is sitting on the top of his stoned cave as the moonlight shines upon him. He's rocking back and forth, while holding his torn Lacey doll. Far off in the distance you hear a girl's voice singing some tune that you can't make out right yet. The singing starts to get closer and closer by each passing minute. A little girl wearing a black and white dress is skipping around Elisha singing and humming. It's Lacey Rex, his mother. She sits down a few feet away from Elisha at a higher level. He remains focused on his torn doll.

"They gave my son a doll while I go away. It helps my son keep his mind on the right things Eli has taught us. It reminds him that I haven't left him. Eli left my son to defend for himself this past Sunday. Not sure why, but he has his reasons and we're just fine with that, aren't we son?

"Doll. Doll. Doll g-gone.

"You have to excuse my son. He hasn't been the same in a while and is dealing with some things. Death Merchant, I'm not sure why you took my son's doll away. I don't know why you decided to remove its head from the body in front of my son. That's just mean. We don't like mean people. It hurts me to see how mean people are in this world, especially to my boy. Did you do it because he's a monster? Do you treat people different because they are different? If so, then you should be punished. I guess your mother didn't teach you well, did she? You do something wrong and she just lets it keep on going huh? I bet you never got a spanking or were grounded.

Not me, I can't let those things just go by and ignore it. It's my job as a parent to discipline my son. I have to guide him in the ways of the Almighty so he'll not become a wayward son. Now I'm not your mother so I can't do that to you, but there is something I can do. I can let my son out to play. He doesn't play very nice sometimes. He really doesn't play nice with others when they destroy his property.

You destroyed his beloved Lacey doll. That wasn't nice mister, so don't expect my son to play nice in the ring on Wednesday.

Last week, my boy did good. He fought a tough man, Tony Santos. Eli tried to save him. Tony is a struggling sinner and a man who wants some money. Eli sets people free from sin and has plenty of money for us. It's how he opened our eyes to see the truth. That match was a casket match with nails, and oh, my son just loved it. When I came home his afternoon, all he wanted to tell me was about that match. Now, he gets a chance to fight in another casket match full of spiders.

I love spiders. They don't scream when you remove their legs from their body one by one. They just sit there and take it. One minute their crawling and the next a booger sitting on the ground. You ever eat spider soup? If you weren't so mean I'd invite you over to have some. It's delicious. Maybe after you two fight, we can all be friends and I'll make it for you. How does that sound, Elisha? Death Merchant coming over for dinner sometime.

"H-H-H-He hurt La-La-La-Lacey. Tore h-h-head right off. N-N-No dinner. I kill. Killkillkillkill. Ha.

"Son! I'm sorry, Death Merchant. He's hurting pretty bad because of what you've done. It's l--

"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE.

"Don't interrupt your mother, Elisha. It's rude.

Elisha lets out a very deep growl-like scream. Lacey walks over to him and holds him close. He plays his left hand on her head. Her eyes close and starts to talk through her.

"A lesson learned on Sunday from Eli. I'm ready for a fight no matter how many are around me. I don't obey your rules, only his. He's told me to be a prophet of zoom and to be the one to usher in judgment upon this place. Santos's life in Warfare was destroyed once I put him in the casket of nails. You will now be destroyed in a casket of spiders.

You can't hear the pain a spider makes when stepped on, but I do. I enjoy watching others in pain because they get to be a part of my world for a second. I carry a burden that nobody will ever understand. No doctor will be able to cure me. I am a disease that's incurable. I am the darkness that sits deep in the woods without a friendly street light to help you see what's around you.

Light a candle and watch it burn, but cover it up and watch it die. I am the covering to your light. I will destroy. I will kill. I will do it with a smile on my face and joy in my soul.

Elisha leaves being crushed underneath feet like someone is walking nearby. The noise gets behind him, so he turns slowly to see who it is. It's Eric Rex.

"What the hell are you two doing sitting around here? We've got work to do.

Elisha turns his head back around confused.

"Nononononononono.

"No what? I've got to take out Knightmask and make Wallace pay for all the hell he put me through, and going to get paid doing it! I'm not sure what you have going on, but I'm sure it's something stupid.

Elisha moves Lacey's head around to look at Eric so he can speak through her again.

"You're not suppose to be here, Eric. You're dead. You were killed! Don't you get it? Leave us alone.

"Leave ya alone? Why should I? You've taken my life. You are responsible for what happens from here on out with me, so don't tell me to leave you alone. I'm here because I'm Eric Fucking Rex. You, heh, you're just some monster hiding in the woods until 'mommy' comes to tuck you in at night. Is this what the great Eli James has come up with? You? You're the prophet of doom? He should have just told me his damn plan and I would've been happy to do what he wanted as long as he gave me a check.

"You're selfish, Eric. That's why Eli got rid of you. When something else bigger came along, you would've left us all. You're not out to help anyone. You're out for yourself. Sal Valencia wasn't your friend. You just kept him close by because he was making money from his Law Firm. He knew it. We all did. It was just a matter of time before you turned on him for something bigger. You are selfish and would never fight for the cause unless it gave you a boost. You were placed on that crucifix to die to yourself, and I was born.

"Born? Eli just wanted to get in my head, and I'll give it to him, he succeeded. You were never born. You just went crazy. Remember the barn?

"NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE BARN! You weren't there! I went through all that pain and torment! NOT YOU! I kept us alive. I was the result of your mind failing and your soul living. I am the real you. You never were real. Just an imagination that nobody cared about.

"Eli wants a damn monster, not a crybaby who plays with dolls. He needs Eric Rex, not some blood thirsty girl. What are you gonna do when you fight? Crawl in the corner and rock back and forth?

"I placed Tony Santos in a casket of nails. I didn't see you there. I was left alone and beat by two men on Sunday, and you weren't there either. You're a coward.

Elisha wakes up. He's sitting on top of his cave with the moonlight shining on him. There's nobody around. It's just him and his torn Lacey doll.

"Killkillkill.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post