Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Spookshow
Baalberith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 09:33 AM

The camera shows a dusty wooden floor at eye view, barely visible in the darkness surrounding it. The camera shows nothing for a few moments when a black figure scurries across the floor directly in view followed by a squeaking noise then another, then another. Slowly the camera lifts from the floor and pans slowly to the right, revealing hundreds of tiny black rats crawling over an unrecognizable pile of something on the floor, it stays focused on it for a few seconds as footsteps are heard slowly walking towards the camera from the left then suddenly stop. As the footsteps stop the camera slowly re-centers itself to reveal Baalberith standing in the darkness wearing a black cloak with the hood pulled back, faintly revealing a sick smile on his face.

"Oh Vinyl, you sad, pathetic human."

His deep croaking voice seems to send the rats into a frenzy as they begin squeaking ten fold for a few seconds as Baalberith looks at them, before they finally settle back down to their original noise level.

"I find it hard to believe that you actually believe I'm afraid of you."

He chuckles a little at the thought once again causing the rats to enter a brief frenzy, as if laughing themselves.

"I have bared witness to the most inhumane, psychopathic, ungodly humans on the face of this earth and yet you still believe I'm afraid of you?"

His laughter echoes through the room again, coupled with the sound if the rats once more, but he stops abruptly and suddenly even the rats go completely quiet.

"You haven't even proven that you have the intelligence of a deaf and blind bible thumper for me to even see you as a nuisance."

He walks slowly to the left side of the room, and as the camera follows it shows a large wooden desk, with thousands of old, bound books and scrolls hanging from the edges of five large bookcases behind it. As he stops at a boarded up window, the light seeping from the cracks reveals the matted hair strewn across his face and he turns back to the camera.

"Vinyl you have everything wrong, the news you saw wasn't me, what you saw what just an illusion in a grander scheme of things, or maybe it was something that had been done long ago, but what you saw most certainly wasn't the house you saw, I was nowhere near California when your news broke, I wasn't even in the United States, and do you really think The Lord of Flies would allow me the time to paint an insignificant name on the wall of someone's house? I have much more important things to do, what you saw was a simple pawn spreading the message, you must realize that I am not the only one, there are others, many others, for all you know I may be nothing more than a figment of your imagination myself, the black one only lets humans see what he wants them to see."

He walks his way back to the desk and sits down at the old Victorian style chair behind it.

"Some refuse to drink the devil's water, others like yourself dip you feet once in a while and believe it won't cause problems, and you, Vinyl, with your binge drinking are one of those people. People like you run scared at the sight of a man who doesn't just dip his feet but has emersed himself in the water and emerged from it unscathed time and time again. See Vinyl I have no reason to be scared of you, but you should be scared of me, the writings on the wall are clear to see, I'm a spookshow, and yet it is both you and I who will burn in hell throughout eternity."

He turns the chair around and goes to shuffling through the old book shelves as the rats begin squeeking uncontrollably and the scene fades out.

[Image: 2r4sufs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baalberith's post:
(08-20-2013)