Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry boys
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-19-2013, 01:15 PM Exclamation  sorry boys -->

Hey sorry I didn't rp for my match. I had it plan to rp last night due tonight the whole week I been fighting with my girl n my mind was on that n couldn't forcus on rping for the match n then when we got better n my mind was clear on Sunday I planned on roping for it when the kids went to bed. Was even thinking about the whole rp n how I was going to write it n shit n then my now ex best friend n his girl decided to start drama n shit with me n my girl spent the rest of they night fighting with them by the time I was done with all the fighting n bullshit high school drama it was like one in the morning n I just basicly passed out.

So I'm I missed the show/deadline. When I signed up to be on the card I knew at the time I would be able to make it but yeah down the road shit went south.

Sorry to Paul heyman, my tag partner n my opponents for the no show I feel bad about it.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post