Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 10:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Considering Changes - RP 2/2 vs "That Sin Girl"
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-18-2013, 03:15 AM

A creaky door opens, and all that's show is the light from the open door temporarily blinding a man and woman who are tied back-to-back on chairs. Suddenly the lights flick on, and the building is shown to be an abandoned warehouse. Empty shelves ar pushed over and slightly to the side for extra space. The man and woman tied into their chairs begin to scream out for help. Ann Thraxx walks over to them.

Be quiet already, would you? I can't even hear myself think!..... Speaking of hearing, you do know we're in the middle of nowhere, right? Nobody can hear you, either.

The woman, whose face is soaked in tears, just looks up at Ann.

Angela, please. Stop trying to prove yourself to be a monster, because you're not.

Don't call me that!.... I'm not trying to be a monster, I'm just doing what's right in my books. You two never loved me. I didn't have family who loved me. I guess this goes to show karma can be a real bitch.... Just like you or I.

The man, who hadn't looked at Ann this whole time and was presumably Ann's father, turned his head to look at her now.

You know what? I hope that Sin girl kills you!

Ann holds the desert eagle from earlier and loads it with two bullets. She doesn't even look up at her father, and instead continues to stare at the gun.

Oh, really? You think I'm a fraud and a fake too, huh?

Yeah.

Well, she won't be killing me. Sorry to disappoint you once again. Well, not sorry. It's a term I use loosely, but from what I hear, Eli wants me in his cult.

Then you probably shouldn't call it that. You don't need to go pissing them off right now.

And I wouldn't, if I thought they really could do anything to me. I dealt with Black CIrcle, so I think I can deal with these fuckers too.

Why don't you just take the beating that's coming to you and then join the damn cult?

Ann pauses for a second, actually considering the idea. Why not just join Eli? She could easily put on an act and pretend to believe his bullshit, and could really use some backup, as she lacks in the department of friends. It is a bit different, being a follower and having friends, but it could be safer than being alone. But, Ann never has needed help, and wouldn't want to have to answer to someone else if she made a mistake.

I guess I have no choice, come to think of it. I got lucky against the Black Circle, but I don't think Eli's followers would ever let me off as easy as I somehow managed to after beating Nathaniel.

I don't like this, but I'm glad you aren't going to try to fight them.

She's lying! Angela would never admit she couldn't win a fight.

I'm serious. It's follow or be destroyed by that psycho bitch, Sin, and I'm much better off with the former.

Ann walks over to an old set of wooden drawers and places the gun in the top one.

So that's it? You're letting us go?

Of course I'm not letting you go. I'm going to go and talk to Sin or Eli. Whichever I can get ahold of. I'll just see if I can sort something out.... You two will be staying her for the next...... Couple of days to a week..... Then I'll be back to kill the both of you.

Well where are Sarah and Joshua!? At least tell us that!

Joshie? Josh is DEAD... And... Sarah's a story for another day. Adios!

Ann steps out the door of the warehouse and slams the door shut behind her. She spits blood on the ground.

Huh?....... What the hell?......

She ignores it, figuring it's not that big of a deal, and begins to walk out towards the street.

A life of following Eli's orders?..... Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... FUCK THAT!

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post