Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 10:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Requiem for a Dream (Alexandra's 2nd)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2013, 01:50 AM

The Dinner
Alexandra and Christine had set up a girl’s night out, just the two of them. Reservations at the little Italian restaurant in Downtown NYC had been made, and they showed up minutes before and were shown to their seats. Alexandra and Christine looked over the menu and ordered. Alexandra didn’t look like herself tonight, as she sat staring out the window, as if she was looking for someone. Occasionally she would see Christine looking at her and Alexandra would stop. The rain puddles outside reflected the towering buildings above them. Soon the food arrived and Alexandra really didn’t eat, she kind of just poked at it, which made Christine start to worry about her best friend.

“Hey honey. Are you okay? You haven't touched your food nor have you really been here tonight. Don't tell me something is wrong with you and Satty?”

“Something just seems, off. You know, different. I’m sorry. I just feel like something’s happened.”

Alexandra looks out the window again.

“Been there. You know that well. Do you want to talk about it?”

“Just something about the energy all around. It seems.. different. It's like I can...It's like I can feel the force of all the heavens.”

She really wasn’t in the mood for eating, and the last time she had slept, well, there was the nightmare. Blood, so much blood, a scream filling the air, it was her voice screaming into the night. But it was who the blood belonged to, that tore her from her happiness. It was the blood of… no.. she couldn’t think about that right now. Not right now. She had Ion to deal with. She had a contract for a title and she wouldn’t just lay down and let him win. Christine looks concerned.

“If you don't want to eat hun, we can do something else. I know you have your match coming up and we have our tag match and you don't have much time for anything. I also know how much you love Satty. I hope all is well, but I won't pry. When you are ready, I am here for you. You’re my sis... and I hate seeing you like this. I just hope... Well you know isn't causing issues. I know she is your cousin but I will kick her ass if she is the cause.”

“No, she’s not the cause. I don’t know what the cause of this is.”

Christine calls for the check, and they co-pay together. The two women walk outside and down to where Matt was picking up Christine from. Christine hugs her best friend and looks at her.

“Are you sure you don’t want a ride home?”

“I’m sure. Perhaps a walk in the night air might do me some good. You know how much I like it.”

Christine gets into the car with Matt and Alexandra waves at her friends, saying goodbye. She had a lot to think about. Her match with Ion for one, another being the ever growing feelings for Satty. They are inseparable, seemingly bound together for all time. Once their car was out of sight, Alexandra broke off in the direction of her loft, she ran as fast as her feet would carry her. Thankful she wore shoes she didn’t have worry about heels. She didn’t stop running until she made it to Time Square. She slammed into the guard rail, tears streaming down her face. Something was wrong, but what it was. She wiped at her face, champions never cry. That’s what her father always told her. She crossed the busy street, slipping into the door of the building where her twelfth floor, loft waited for her. She owned one half, the other one still empty. Once back inside her loft, she turned towards her room, walking out onto the balcony. The moon began to peek through the rain laced clouds. She leaned on the stone wall, sighing softly, the entire room was electrically charged. Alexandra was more alert to what was going on around her than she ever was.

“What the hell is wrong with me?”

She took a few deep breaths. She had so much to focus on, so much to do. Title matches, the match with Ion. She knew when times got like this, she was unrelenting. She could do so much damage. Right now she was at her most unpredictable. Anyone who knew her well enough would be able to see that. She still couldn’t figure out what made her feel so freaked out suddenly. She checked the rooms in her home, things where still in order. She ran to her bedroom, opening her closet door, it was normal, except for the electrical charges. The Earth seemed to tremble under her feet, it's like she could feel and sense everything, but still there was the unknown. She felt as if she was supercharged with energy and power. She looked at the moon as the light slid into her room. She felt that renewed strength that she only got when night would fall around her. She looked at the moon a moment longer, before going over to her bed and lying down. Her head hit the pillow and her hand rested where Satty usually lay. She soon drifted off to sleep.

The Dream
Blood was everywhere; a piercing scream can be heard. People running everywhere, screaming, crying. Alexandra’s body can be seen covering someone else’s. She lets out a loud piercing scream into the sky. She leans over kissing the figures head. Alexandra’s stands, turning around facing towards you now, her hands and body covered in blood. You still haven’t gotten a good look at who’s body.

“Get out!”

She says forcefully. She throws her hands up and power shoots forward from them, sending you flying out the door. The body rises from the floor, as if it is lifted by unseen forces and she mutters softly, ancient known words.

“Anál nathrach, orth' bháis 's bethad, do chél dénmha.”

The ancient Irish charm of making, her father taught it to her when she was a child. She had never really used it until now. Even now.. we couldn’t see who it was. The hood fell back revealing who it was, and a bright light filled the room around the two figures. Next thing, Alexandra shot up right in her bed, screaming out loudly, her own voice bouncing off the walls of her empty home. She shook having awoke from the nightmare she had repeatedly had the past few nights, the reason she hadn’t been sleeping, unless she was in his arms.

“More driven than ever, powered by the moon. Unhinged and unpredictable, destroyer and creator, all rolled up in one single being. All the anger one can hold, aware of the danger, impending doom. A fallen man, a broken woman. This is my Requiem for a dream.”

The scene fades out on something thudding onto Alexandra’s balcony and she rises to see who or what it is. She parts open the curtains, seeing what made the sound, and the screen fades to black before anyone else can see.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-18-2013), DeathMerchant (08-18-2013), MattWard (08-18-2013), Mr. Radio (08-18-2013), Shawn Steele (08-18-2013)