Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 10:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Updates:
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2013, 02:34 PM

Going to try and keep everyone updated throughout the night on how the progression is coming.

Due to the amount of matches and circumstances surrounding the results of RPing to determine how the tournament will play out we were not able to get many done in advance. This show may take a bit longer than usual to get up.

If you want to help out and get the results up sooner I will be away and at work until later this evening.

John Madison has direction on where I want the show to go and will be working on it this afternoon while I am gone. He would be happy if anyone would like to chip in. Smile

Feel free to PM John Madison and let him know if you can help..
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2013, 05:55 PM

First round is complete guys.

Once Wallace is back I'll see if I can go ahead and post it so we can get that out of the way. It's a very big card so it makes sense that we post this in separate parts.

*first round sent off to the boss man. After they approve it, it should be good to go. Second round is being worked on at this time!
Hate Post Like Post