Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Correcting Paths
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-17-2013, 02:02 PM

PEOPLE MENTIONED:
ELI JAMES IV
ANN THRAXX

The bumpy ride jolted her bones, over and over again. Sin crouched in the back of a grimy pickup truck that had been altered in many ways by the country bred individual who owned it. A flapping canvas cover provided only partial protection from the blowing winds and rain outside the vehicle. A chilly gust of wind blew a dusting of water through a gap in the canvas. She shivered only for a moment knowing that she could not show any signs of weakness.

”Uggggh!”

Propped up beside her a man screamed in agony. His wasted body had practically disappeared beneath his jacket. His limbs jerked spasmodically as his hands groped his head and torso, as though trying to rip out the cancer with his bare hands. Sin held on to him tightly, retraining him.

Sin had spent most of the morning driving from place to place finding new followers who believed in the word of Eli, it was her new calling, passion and responsibility. Eli wanted Sin to find the best of the best to follow him and she prided herself knowing that she would not let him down. Unfortunately when she had scooped up the specimen grasping on to her leg she was not aware of his medical issues. It was a favor to the man driving the truck back to Eli’s promise land, the man was his brother and had begged Sin to give him a chance to become a follower of Eli’s……this was the very reason Sin always regretted doing favors.

It was clear that the man was bad off, by the looks of it only had maybe until the end of the year before the cancer would take him. Sin admired him for his acting skills when she first met him earlier that morning, he hid the sickness well, but she did not want to disappoint Eli by bringing back such a weak individual. Eli would never turn down someone willing to follow him and his ways, but this was not the legacy that Sin wanted to leave behind with him, bringing back someone who didn’t even have enough strength to hold themselves up.

The man reached inside of his coat pocket and pulled out a small medical kit he had kept hidden for the duration of the ride and raised his weakened arm towards Sin, his eyes begging her to give him a shot for the pain flowing through his body. She took the medical kit as the man tugged his coat down on one side, enough to expose a patch of skin.

Sin knelt down as she unzipped the medical bag and pulled out the large needle already prepped with the liquidy fluid to help ease his pain. The man through all his pain and anguish flashed Sin a smile of relief and she returned the kind gesture with a smile of her own, yet hers was a far more sinister smile. She lifted her hand over the tailgate of the pick up truck and tossed the needle out, the mans smile faded his expression turning to fear as he watched the needle bounce down the road and the truck pulling farther and farther from it.

Sin leaned towards the man wrapping one arm around him pulling him close to her chest his chin resting on her shoulder. Without warning or remorse she pulled in and raised her shoulder up, the bones in his neck cracking and popping. Sin let go of her grasp and let the mans lifeless body fall against the bed of the truck, the other people looking at her with fear, but none of them had the courage to say anything as they remained silent.

The truck finally came to a stop the sound of the cab door closing could be heard from the front, and the heavy footsteps of a worried brother could be heard as he made his way around the back of the truck flipping back the canvas allowing the other passengers to stand to their feet and stretch out after the long ride. The drivers eyes gazed upon his lifeless brother, whose skin had already went pale white, worried tears began falling from his eyes as he flipped down the tailgate and jumped in shaking his brother.

DRIVER: “Miguel…….Miguel?”

The man continued shaking his brother in hopes that he would awaken, and when finally realizing this sad truth he buried his face into his brothers chest sobbing and crying emotionally.

DRIVER: “Que ha pasado?”

The man asked looking at a few of the passengers as they began unloading from the truck, but none of them answered. He looked up at Sin who still stood behind him admiring her work.

DRIVER: “Que ha pasado?”

The man asked again.

SIN: “What happened? Well I could sit here and lie to you, but really what is the point? I could tell you that your brother succumbed to the cancer as it ate away his insides and that he died a very quick and painless death. This could ease your mind, knowing that your brother died that way, but he didn’t. The truth is he was weak, entirely too weak to come to the promise land…to weak to be a follower of Eli….to weak to fight off a monster like me. I did what someone should have done a long time ago and put your brother out of his misery, there was no place for him in this world anymore.”

The man looked at Sin with confusion obviously not understanding a word she said. She sighed with irritation, how was it possible that a family was full of such useless specimens.

SIN: “Que ha passado? Bueno yo podria sentarme aquiy mentirte, pero realmente lo que es el punto?…………”

Sin continued translating what she had said earlier to the non English speaking man. When she finished the man let go of his brother and stood up, his eyes red with rage as he tightened his hands into a fist. Without warning he quickly turned launching his fist towards Sin’s face, but the man was no match for her. She blocked the punch and shoved the man off the tailgate of the truck. His body hit the ground with such force that a huge coughing noise escaped his mouth as he tried to gasp for air in order to catch his breath.

Sin followed jumping out of the back of the truck slowly making her way towards the man as he shuffled his body backwards trying to keep his distance from her as she stalked him like a predator hunting its prey.

DRIVER: “Por favor…..por favor!”

The man begged throwing his hand up. Sin moved in closer standing over the man as she lifted her leg into the air over the mans face, the other passengers stood watching in horror as she slammed it down repeatedly causing blood to rush out of his skull. After the first few stomps the man was clearly dead, but that did not stop Sin as she continued to bring her boot down over the mans now unrecognizable face. Suddenly she stopped feeling a hand gently grasp her shoulder.

”Now, now Sin I think your job here is done dear, this poor soul has clearly passed on don’t you think?”

Sin moved away from the body as a couple of men behind Eli moved towards it grabbing the dead mans arms and legs carrying it off. Sin smiled knowing that here at the promise land she was allowed and able to do whatever she chose and there would be no consequences, the law had no jurisdiction there, the Xtreme Wrestling Federation could not control her there, no one could, no one but Eli.

SIN: “I have brought you more followers Eli.”
ELI JAMES IV: “I see that dear, I also see that you have already rid the group of the what you think is not worthy.”

Sin looked down the tone in Eli’s voice did not sound approving of what she had just done. He brushed his hands across her cheek smiling through his bearded face.

ELI JAMES IV: “Do not worry dear, I told you when you got here that I would not be judgmental, that I understood the monster inside you, and that as long as you continued to be a loyal follower that I would feed your needs. This is why you are here, you are here to weed out those you think are not worthy of the promise land. You have done exactly what I ask of you, there is no reason to lower your head, today is a good day eh?”

Sin lifted her head with pride and smiled at Eli happy that he was pleased.

ELI JAMES IV: “As a matter of fact, you have done your job so well Sin, that I promised you something and I have come through on that promise. You will be facing Ann Thraxx at Sunday Night Sabbath, everything has already been set up, all you have to do is go there and do what you do best……either get her to join with us or destroy her.”

SIN: “Why do we even need her Eli?”

ELI JAMES IV: “It’s you who said it best weeks ago Sin, a strength in numbers. Besides I think someone of her caliber could come in handy don’t you?”

Sin shook her head disagreeing.

SIN: “I do not Eli, I think like half of the people in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation she is a fake and talent less fraud.”

Eli laughed digging into his pocket and pulling out his cell phone. He touched the screen a few times and handed it to Sin as a video started to play. The video was not a promo cut by Ann Thraxx, but a video clearly shot from another phone or video camera. Eli had promised Sin that he would get a chance to face off against Ann Thraxx in the ring, but Eli was a very meticulous person he liked to know everything he could about his opposition, in this case he had hired one of his lackeys to follow Ann Thraxx and keep an eye on her.

Sin continued watching the video until it ended with Ann Thraxx telling her sister to be a murder just like her. The end of the video turned Sin on, Ann Thraxx begging her little sister to be a murder and killer just like her. Sin entertained the idea momentarily in her head that maybe Ann Thraxx wasn’t much different than her, but she was. Ann was more sinister only when it benefited her, or there was some sort of gain out of it. She was not evil or a monster like Sin, she was simply just crazy which is why Sin had accused her of being nothing more than a fake and a fraud.

I mean seriously a Desert Eagle handgun that was the tool she would use to end a life, there was nothing evil about that. Sin toyed with the idea of the different kinds of weapons she would have used to end someone’s life, maybe a piece of barbwire to aphixiate them with so that when she heard the last gasp of air leave their lungs the blood from the sharp razor wires would accompany it. Hell maybe even her favorite a can of gas so that she could smell their flesh burn from their bones, she enjoyed the smell as a normal person would enjoy the scent of ribs cooking on a grill during a hot summer day.

These were the things that made someone truly evil, these were the things that separated the crazy from the true evils of the world. Sin smirked her usual evil smirk.

SIN: “I have said it since I joined the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Eli, Ann Thraxx is a fake and a fraud. I mean there is no doubt that she has revolutionized women in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, there I have to give her credit. But over the last year she has lost her way and its quite sad.”

ELI JAMES IV: “And this is why I need you dear. I need you to help Ann remember what it’s truly like to be evil, not remain the person she has become. You need to help her find her way, it will be your first task as a true follower of Eli. We do not have to help people in the traditional sense, we have to help them remember who they truly are deep down. On Sunday I need you to do this, can you Sin,….can you do this for me and the promise land?

Sin looked at Eli doe eyes happy that he had tasked her with such a responsibility.

SIN: “I can Eli, but you have to understand that the things I do in the ring are not to break her spirits, but instead they will be reminders of who she really is. It’s an anything goes match so there are many things I will need in order to set Ann back on the right path. There will be fire, there will be blood and there will be mayhem in the name of Eli on this Sabbath Sunday.”

Eli smiled at Sin wrapping his arms around her in a close embrace.

[color=red]ELI JAMES IV: “I knew I could count on you dear. And after this task is complete I will finally introduce you to the others and announce your full alliance to us and the promise land. After that Sin we will have much work to do and you will be my monster that I unleash unto the world.”

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-17-2013), DeathMerchant (08-17-2013)