Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
ouija board
Baalberith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2013, 03:13 PM

A heavy rain slams down on the window and the faint sound of thunder can be heard in the distance as a flash of white lightning streaks across the night sky, lighting up the line of suburban houses and deserted street. Laughing comes from behind the camera, and as if on command the camera slowly turns from the window into the room revealing a young, scrawny boy dressed in a polo and sweat pants holding hands with a young girl in a pink sundress sitting on a large brown leather couch. In front of them sitting on the coffee table sits a simple ouija board and an unlit purple candle, the girl looking at the board with an uneasy look on her face.

"Just relax, baby, I've seen my friend do this tons of times."

"I.... I don't know Travis, I don't like it."

She stares at the board and shuffles uncomfortably in her seat.

"It'll be fine, here I'll go first."

The boy hovers his hands over the planchette for a moment and closes his eyes, before speaking in a clear voice.

"Are there any spirits here with us tonight?"

The planchette immediately makes it's way to the part of the board marked 'yes' and the girl's eyes widen with horror, but she doesn't move, as if petrified, the boy opens his eyes a little and smiles a little at the girl's reaction before continuing.

"How many spirits are there?"

The planchette slowly moves to the number space marked '1' as the boy looks down with a huge grin and the girl just continues to stare.

"Are you a good spirit?"

The planchette doesn't move for a moment then slowly begins moving across the letters, eventually spelling out 'candle', causing the boys smile to fade a little but he replies in a firm voice.

"Are you a good spirit?"

Once again the planchette seems to hesitate then slowly moves to 'no', and as it does the candle instantly lights, causing the girl to jump in her seat and let out a high pitched scream as the boy quickly removes his hands from the planchette, but it continues to move across the board spelling out 'Vynl' twice before the boy slams the board shut, pushes it off the table and blows out the candle violently. A few seconds go by in silence, with nothing but the shallow breathing of the young girl and the rain pounding the house from all angles, then the candle lights again. The girl lets out a small whimper and the boy hesitates for a moment before attempting to quickly blow it out again, but his effort proves futile as the candle stays ablaze and the flames dance around in the breeze, casting odd shadows on the wall. Suddenly as the boys finally realizes the candle isn't going out and he leans back into the couch breathing heavily, a deep croaking laugh comes from somewhere in the room and the candle goes out on it's own, leaving the scene in silence and darkness.

[Image: 2r4sufs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Baalberith's post:
(08-20-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-17-2013), DeathMerchant (08-18-2013)