Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
An old friend(Mega Madness Rp 1 out of 4)
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-16-2013, 06:18 PM

As always, Sokolov was training. This time he was on the Streets of Pittsburgh, running and working up a sweat. He was running alone side the river. The day was beautiful. It wasn't cold or hot, the weather was just right. Like Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Sokolov's iPhone went off. He slowed down his pace but didn't stop as he answered his cell.

"This is Sokolov."

"Sokolov, guess who it is?"

At first he couldn't tell who it was due to his running and his breathing, but he stopped and heard the voice ask again to guess. A few moments later it hit him. It was the man who trained him. His wrestling teacher Red Mosier. In fact that's where he took his name from minus the Russian part.

"Oh shit, Teach, what's up? Long time no talk to. How have you been?"

Sokolov remember the time he was being taught to become a wrestler. Most of the time, ok the whole time he got his ass kicked by his teacher. The man stood at six ten and weighed 300 plus pounds. Tall and built like a bouncer, he would mess up Sokolov up pretty bad, but in the end it all had meaning, all the ass kickings and harsh training paid off. Sokolov was in the XWF and making his way up or he had hoped he was moving up or at least showed he was going to be some and it was all thanks to his teacher and friend Red Mosier.

"Oh nothing much. I was in town. I wanted to catch up. Maybe grab a beer or few. I heard you signed with The XWF and I caught you on Monday Madness. Great match, he worked him over pretty good. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you. I was worried I didn't make my point but I guess I did, but anyways I'd love to grab a beer. Hell I could use one right. Let me get back home, change and what not and I'll meet you at The Steel Curtain."

"Sounds good. See you soon."

The two hung up. Sokolov put his cell back into his pocket and ran back to his house to get ready for what he was sure was going to be a fun night. When these two got together and drank. They always seemed to get in a brawl or a bar fight, but who doesn't like to let lose every now and then?

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SokolovxxRed's post:
Tri Bute (08-16-2013)