Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Monsters
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-16-2013, 06:18 AM

PEOPLE MENTIONED:
Eli James IV
Ann Thraxx

"I will sweep away everything in all your land." says the LORD.
"I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air
and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity." says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their final worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me, but now no longer do. They no longers as for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zempaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

The hooded woman raised her eyes from the leather-bound tome laid open on the pulpit before her. Sputtering torches and candles illuminated the dark cemetery and crypts. Shadows capered upon for-bidding stone walls, into which were carved graphic depictions or murder, torture, and every other manner of brutality. A red silk ribbon marked her place in the book she held.

She threw back the hood of her ebony cloak, revealing long jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Her dark black dress and matching corset, appealed to instincts more sensual than spiritual. A thigh high slit in her gown offered a provocative glimpse of a lacy black garter belt.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Unto Eli!"

She yelled. A group of Eli's followers answered her in unison.

"Unto Eli!"

No such invocations came from the three individuals chained to the stone steps between Sin and her freakish congregation. Wearing only torn and tattered clothes, covered in bruises and dirt, the three individuals huddled upon the cold stone floor at the base of the steps. Scrawny limbs and exposed ribs testified to weeks of near starvation. Frightened whimpers escaped their lips as they tried not to look at Sin.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Bring for the first."

Sin demanded. A couple of Eli's most trust worthy followers stepped out from the crowd and moved towards the first victim, the smell of his rotting flesh filled the air as they got closer, unlocking his wrists and setting him free.

He did not fight, but instead stood in front of Sin and dropped to his knees bowing his head.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Do you call upon Eli James IV and accept him and his ways?"

MAN: "I accept Eli and his ways. I will not questions his ways or beliefs, and I will continue to follow him with my dying breath."

The man answered lifting his head his eyes locking with Sins as she smiled down at him.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "And your friends, do they as well?"

Tears fell from the mans eyes as he looked back at his friends shaking his head.

MAN: "They do not Sin."

Sin's smile grew wider as she made her way towards the two individuals still chained to the floor. She knelt down running her hand across one of their faces.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Is this true? Do you not except Eli and his ways?"

The men did not answer, instead one reared back his head and spit connecting with Sin's face, his blood mixed into the saliva that ran down her face. Sin's smile did not fade, she simply lifted her hand to her face and rubbed the blood stained spit across her face. Her left hand dropped to her side grabbing a baseball sized stone and lifted it over her head.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Then go unto your god."

And without warning she brought the stone down connecting with his skull, his
blood sprayed out from his skull covering the man next to him, his body falling motionlessly to the floor. The man next to him looked down letting out a whimper.

"Da....dad?!"

Sin reached over to the younger man placing her finger on his chin lifting his head from the horrific scene beneath him.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "And you child, do you agree with your father, do you not except Eli?"

Tears fell from his eyes accompanied by snot from his nose as he continued to whimper uncontrollably.

"I.....I do. I except Eli into my life."

His voice shook with fear as she smiled motioning for the men behind her to release the man from his shackles. Out of the shadows stepped Eli James who had been watching the entire ceremony as he grinned approving of what he had witnessed.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Do you approve Eli?"

Sin asked bowing her head. He placed his hand on the top of her head still smiling.

ELI JAMES IV: "I do Miss Wild, I do. This is your purpose, to weed out those who will follow and those who will not. If you decide to stay these are the doors I shall open for ya. I know that you are a monster, and in every life there must be good and evil no question bout that. I promise that I can always crave your appetite for blood, there is no better place to do what it is you do best than here away, from the world that fears and does not understand you."

Sin looked at Eli and then down at the man she had just beat to death with the stone covered in blood laying next to him.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "I will stay Eli there is no place left for me in the world outside of here. Humanity and the Extreme Wrestling Federation has tossed me aside and rejected me far too many times."

ELI JAMES IV: "This pleases me Sin, and I already have your first victim in mind.....how would you like to face Ann Thraxx one on one at Sunday Night Sabbath."

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Aaaaah, the self proclaimed Queen of Xtreme. Eli you have no idea how long I have waited for that opportunity so that I can show the world who she really is."

ELI JAMES IV: "And what is that my dear?"

SINCERE LEE WILD: "A fraud and a fake."

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Ann Thraxx (08-16-2013), DeathMerchant (08-16-2013)