Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sunday Bloody Sunday
DeathMerchant Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-17-2013, 12:07 AM

He left the War Room following their victory over Caliban and Havok. It had been a good match. He just wished the security personnel had not taken his can of lighter fluid away from him. He really wanted to light the place up and send them both to a burning hell they would never forget. Security said the place was too volatile, That the fire would spread too quickly and they wouldn't be able to put it out in time to avoid fans getting hurt at ringside. So he was forced to leave it behind. Still it felt good smashing Havok through the table. The pleasure that surged through his blood as Havok lay there writhing in pain was better that any weed he had ever smoked. What a rush it had given him.

He walked through the rough side of town. Stopping only to pet a Pit bull in the process of ripping apart a Doberman it had just defeated. He looked at the message on his cell phone to double check the address. It should only be a couple of more blocks. He was just about to start walking again when he felt the cold steel tip of a knife sticking in his back.

Voice
Make one wrong move, Go ahead. I'll cut your spleen out and shove it down your throat.

Death Merchant could feel the persons hands slipping inside his back pocket. The moment he felt the time was right he spun around as quick as he could and connected with an elbow to the side of the head. His assailant fell to it's knees as the knife dropped to the concrete. Death Merchant kicked the knife away and grabbed the mask his assailant was wearing and pulled it off. He couldn't believe it as he looked down into the eyes of a young girl no more than fifteen or sixteen. She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Stormy
I'm sorry, Sir. I wouldn't have hurt you. I just wanted to scare you enough to take your wallet. I was just trying to get some food for my family. That's all. I didn't want to do it but there's no other way. I'm all we have left now. It's either this or I will be forced to use my body to make money like mama did before she was killed. An orphanage would just split us up or lock us away from each other.

Death Merchant looked at her with a knowing look in his eyes. He pictured himself years younger forced to survive in the streets. With alcoholic parents who only cared about their next drink he may as well have been an orphan. He took out his wallet and opened it up. Any amount of money he could give her wouldn't solve their problems. Still he took out what he had and gave it to her. He also promised to check up on her the next time he came through. He made a mental note to see what he could do about finding a place for her and her family. He knew how easily they could fall victim to the ways of the streets. He couldn't see that happening to her.

Death Merchant
What's your name? How many brothers and sisters do you have? I'll see what I can do about helping you out a little more than just money.

Stormy
My name is Stormy. I have one younger sister and one younger brother. We have been staying at the abandoned warehouse just down the street. Thank you so much. We really appreciate your help.

Death Merchant
Let's just say that I have been there and I know what it's like. I'll do whatever I can. I will stop back by sometime tomorrow with a friend of mine and hopefully we will have something figured out by then. See you tomorrow Stormy.

After picking up the knife and sticking it in his pocket he rechecked the address on his cell phone to make sure he had the right place and walked up to the front door. Death Merchant stood there for a moment before a tall man in a dark suit opened the door.

Butler
Come in sir. Mr Johnson will be with you in a moment. If you will just have a seat here.

Death Merchant sat down and waited until the Station Manager came into the room.

Mr. Johnson
Sorry to keep you waiting Death. I had a few things I needed to take care of. I just got off the phone with the higher ups and they love the show. Money is pouring in everywhere from the sponsors. We have completely revamped the set with a new look for the show. Just as you suggested. We have the Joy and Payne special for later in the week all set up. John Black has been placed in charge of security. Also, Your latest check has been deposited in your account. Meet me at the station tomorrow afternoon and we will go over all the changes.

Death Merchant
Don't forget about the special segment I have planned for G-Mac! I want to make sure everything is ready for that. You better make that about Ten in the morning. Also, Have JB screen the applicants for security personnel. I'll see you tomorrow.

After saying good night Death Merchant left the house and began walking back the way he came. As he walked past the spot where the girl tried to rob him he couldn't help thinking of her and her poor siblings. He would have Eve check into somewhere they could stay. Stormy, She had said her name was. Surely there was somewhere they could go and stay together.

He saw a movement to his left and stopped in his tracks. He could see two of them lurking in the shadows. Two figures, Adult size. Creeping along the building across the street. He could see they were wearing ski masks to cover their faces. He pretended to pay no attention to them and started walking like nothing was going on. All the time keeping a close eye on them, Waiting for them to make their move.

The first guy crossed over in front of him and the second one made his way across a little bit behind him. Death Merchant felt the knife in his hands as he sensed the guy behind him moving in. He turned around at the precise moment and with one swift motion he sliced the guys throat. The man fell to the ground grabbing his neck as the blood squirted out between his fingers. He spun back around and caught the other guy coming towards him with a thrust kick square on the chin. The man seemed to freeze in time for a moment before falling to the ground. Death Merchant knelt above him and grabbed him by the hair. Lifting the man's head up Death Merchant took his knife and pulled it across the guys throat. Just barely deep enough to draw blood.

Death Merchant slapped the guy until he came to and then smiled in his face.

Death Merchant
I'm going to show you that you picked the wrong person to f@c# with. You see, I'm your worst d@mn nightmare!

He pulled the ski mask off the guys face and swore he looked just like Elisha. He kind of smelled like him too. Death Merchant dragged the guy into the nearby woods and tied him to a tree. He reopened the cut just a little bit with his knife and left him there. It wouldn't be long before the wild animals smelled his blood and came around to investigate. They would find him and eat him alive. He smiled at the thrill just the thought of his suffering gave him.

He made his way back to the street and hadn't gone far before the screams began. The fire ants were getting him now. That was only the beginning, Next the wild dogs and the wolves would move in. Then, Who knows........

He had just made it back to his hotel room and was about to get ready for bed when the phone rang.

Steve Sayors
Death Merchant, It's Steve. Man I really need your help. I'm downstairs at the bar and in a tough spot. I left my wallet upstairs and have this huge bill here. They won't let me leave to get my money and no one else is available. Come on man, I'll owe you one.

Death Merchant thought about it for a minute. He really didn't care for Steve Sayors because he was just about the biggest wimp he had ever seen. Still, That really didn't make him a bad person.

Death Merchant
Listen, I'll be down there in a minute. It's going to cost you though. I hope you have your camera with you. I'm in the mood to get a few things off my chest. I'm disgusted with just the thought of what level some people will sink to. I'll be right there.

He hung up the phone and grabbed his briefcase. He opened it up and took out a stack of bills. After doing so he closed the briefcase and locked it. He put the knife in the night stand drawer and took out his .38 semi auto handgun and stuffed it in the small of his back.

Steve Sayors lit up like a Christmas Tree when he saw Death Merchant walking in. Death Merchant just shook his head and walked up to the bartender. After paying the bill for Sayors he ordered them both a Jack and Coke. He handed the guy a C-Note and told him to keep them coming.

Death Merchant
I see you have your camera ready. This is the last time I bail your @$$ out though. So don't make this a habit.

Steve Sayors
You know I appreciate it man. I just completely spaced out my wallet when I changed out of my jogging outfit. Left it sitting right there on the desk, Along with my keys. That's why I've been drinking so much. I locked myself out and can't get back into my room.

Death Merchant
You dumb @$$. Why didn't you just go to the clerk and tell him you locked yourself out? They would have been able to let you in. Wow, I thought you were smarter than that. I guess I gave you too much credit. Let's get on with the interview.

Steve Sayors
Hello out there XWF fans. This is Steve Sayors on location with none other than Death Merchant himself. First off Death, Congratulations on a big win. Do you think you will be able to keep it going Sunday when you team up with John Austin to take on Elisha and Luca Arzegotti?

Death Merchant
You forgot to mention the guy who just bailed your sorry @$$ out of trouble. Thank you, It was a good match. But that's the past and it's not what I want to discuss. Elisha, The guy who takes the male species back to the stone age. The guy who smells just as bad as he looks. The other guy, Luca Arzegotti. Now this guy has really been tearing up some $h!t! It's too bad his good fortune is about to change. You see, This isn't just about business here. Money is nothing to me. I could retire any time and never have to work again. I do this because it's what I love to do! There is no better rush than going out to that ring and beating the living hell out of someone. I do this because I like taking pieces of trash like Elisha and Luca and teaching them a lesson they will never forget.

Steve Sayors
Pretty strong talk there. Those two aren't a couple of push overs. Luca was the wrestler of the month for June.

Death Merchant
That just makes it all the more fun. You see, They are strictly two dimensional and fairly easy to figure out. For instance, Elisha is someone who will come at you full tilt from the beginning with everything he has. Once you get through his initial attack he will start to wear down. Luca on the other hand tends to hold a little back in the tank for later in the match. If we dispose of Elisha we can concentrate on Luca and wear him down more. Austin and I should work very well together and we should have no problem coming out victorious in this match. We all know what we are in for and we all know what it is going to take to win it. Whoever has the most heart and has the stamina to make it will come out on top. That will be John Austin and Myself. You may not like it but you better get used to it because the Angels of Death aren't going anywhere.

Steve Sayors stopped and dropped the camera down while looking at Death Merchant.

Steve Sayors
Can we wrap this up now? I need to sit down, I think I drank too much.

Death Merchant laughed as Steve Sayors wobbled over to a table and went to sit in the chair. He missed the chair and hit the floor on his butt. Death Merchant just shook his head and walked out of the bar. His bill was payed, Let them deal with him now. What he needed was a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. He turned his phone off and his stereo up just enough to block out any outside noise. He hit the bed and was out before his head hit the pillow.

[Image: HLane.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like DeathMerchant's post:
Christine Nash (08-18-2013), Hunter Payne (08-18-2013), John Austin (08-17-2013), John_Black (08-17-2013), MattWard (08-17-2013)