Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Exclusive: South Africa Interview-X Ion
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-15-2013, 03:58 AM Information  XWF Exclusive: South Africa Interview-X Ion -->

One thing I’ll never forgive my father for is the day he decided to reveal to us that the TV wrestling shows were fake. This was before the mandated adverts discouraging kids “not to try
this at home” came out."

Ion starts to smile a little.

"So after every episode my brothers and I would try to have a recap of our own, with the bed as our wrestling ring.
So, yes, like any other person who was a boy in
the 1990s, wrestling was my life.
Dad was cruel in letting on that all of the action was staged. Although we made peace with the fact that Ric Flair’s blood was fake and that The Undertaker
never actually felt pain, we kept watching.

Ion stopped for a quick moment.

"It’s 2013 now and XWF has stood the test of time –While it may be an insult to the thinking man, the XWF bank account paints another story as the company keeps getting better and better. The cash cow is obviously the merchandising,
where T-shirts, caps, bags and even potato
chips are packaged around the fake sport.

Ion starts to get more comfortable.

SA Interviewer: "Now coming to South Africa after a three-year hiatus, Im hoping XWF is looking to bring the action close to your town. Among the stars could be Andrew Morrison, JTC, Shocker, Sid Feder, Mr. Radio, Jessie Diaz, Hunter Payne, Jonny Rebel, Luca Arzegotti and our own local golden boy, X Ion."

[Image: justingabriel_1_full_20130116.png]

“It’s been a while since we came back there and I am excited about coming back home, we travel a lot doing live events, so I never
get time to come back to South Africa. I’ve been around the world 10 times and this year I have been to 14 countries already. I never really get time to visit family and friends, which is why I am glad that this
opportunity came up.

"The XWF South African invasion will hopefully start here this year."

“Our shows are bigger and better this time, so
I urge people to come and see us in action. I
can safely say this will be the best live performance you will see in your life.”

Asked about the current storyline on
Madness, Ion hinted that there were
exciting developments to look out for.

“My main beef is with Alexandra Callaway. You know
us South Africans, we don’t get along well with
theCallaways, so we are cashing in on that,” he
said, laughing.

The camera ffaded as Ion and the IInterviewer shook hands.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-15-2013, 05:37 AM

"She will destroy you little boy. Just like how I can easy. But hey man good luck"

Walks off laughing.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JTC's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-15-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-15-2013), MattWard (08-15-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-15-2013, 09:11 PM

On his way out of the building, the interviewer ran into Jessie-ica Diaz in the hallway. Surprised, although glad to see her, he stopped and asked one simple question.

"Is this South African Tour really happening?"

To which our heroine responded with a simple, nonverbal gesture, and continued walking.

[Image: tumblr_lvutj50PHr1qhbua4.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-15-2013, 09:21 PM

Why does anyone insist on shoving a camera and a microphone into Swift Ions face? It's not like anything that ever comes out of his mouth ever makes any sense whatsoever. I can understand baby gibberish easier than that guy!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (08-15-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-15-2013)