Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Exclusive:Alexandra Callaway on Ion and the Television Title Contract Controversy
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-15-2013, 09:52 PM

XWF camera’s managed to get with Alexandra Callaway after her match on Wednesday night Warfare. She graciously spoke to us on the matter of Ion X and the Television Title Contract Controversy. It was brought to light that Swift Ion, believed Alexandra was being shown favoritism in order for the current champion, her boyfriend Mr. Satellite, would have an easy match to retain.

“Ion wants to walk around the locker room saying I stole the contract from him. Complaining about how he should have won that match. Well that’s just pathetic. It’s about time the superstars on this roster stop complaining about not winning and start doing something about it. You want to be a winner? Actually prove to the management team and those fans that you are worthy of it. Show your abilities, which I highly doubt exist, and actually win a match against someone who matters.”

Alexandra shook her head, licking her perfectly polished lips. She shook out her hair, a flash of darkness crossing her beautiful blue eyes. She had heard where he talked about the “injuries” being faked.

“Ion wants to talk about the injuries in this business being faked. Why not ask people like Edge, who suffered from a broken neck? Why not ask people like Lita, who tore her acl? HELL, I’ve broken my neck, tore up my knee, fucked up my shoulder, and bled repeatedly for this business. Did you not see that match between Andrew and I? Did you not see the blood that poured from him and me? It coated that ring in a beautiful crimson glow; just as it will the night I face you.”

Alexandra rolled her eyes when Ion talked about being from South Africa and how they supposedly hate the Callaway’s there. She had to chuckle at that. There wasn’t a place on this planet that hated the legacy her father had created. He was a heel, but loved for it. He inspired a generation of young wrestlers and even brought about a new era of entertainment.

“You know I find it funny that Ion wants to say that South Africa hates the Callaway’s. But it’s funny, the fans cheer for my father every time he sets foot on their soil. They’ve begged for him to come there repeatedly. So I hate to say it, but the only person that South Africa hates, is Swift Ion. They are beyond ecstatic that he’s here. They are glad he’s not there to bitch and moan about the weather anymore.”

Alexandra shook her head with a chuckle again, before licking her lips to speak again.

“Ion says he’s going to “cash in” on the fact that “South Africa” hates, the Callaway’s. The only thing he’s going to cash in on is getting his pansy ass whipped all across the world. I will see to it personally that Ion’s life is made a living hell, every day for the rest of his career here. Cause after all, I’m bad.”

Alexandra started to walk past a cardboard standee of Ion that was set up. She reached into her pocket taking out the zippo found there in. She lights the Ion cardboard standee on fire and chuckles. With that she walked away leaving the interviewer with a look on his face that just said shit is about to go down.

~Camera goes to Static~

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
red-x (01-26-2020), Shawn Steele (08-16-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-16-2013, 03:36 AM

OOC: Wow, you lit me on fire lol.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
red-x (01-26-2020)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-16-2013, 04:17 AM

Ooc: just a cardboard standee thing.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
red-x (01-26-2020)