Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 06:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pomegranates for Radio
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-14-2013, 10:03 PM

Jonny, enraged over recent events, walks around backstage thinking about his match with Mr. Radio. He is the UFO Champion and knows how to escape a pinning predicament. But how do you simply roll up a time traveler? They can go into the future and see if someone is going to attempt to back slide him? It's a good thing he can take the necessary precautions to to keep the UFO title in his possession.
Things would jackknive on Mr. Radio if he were normal. Newer analyze shows that Mr. Radio may not be as awesome as he thinks. The XWF is full of pirana's and can smell the blood that will be spilled by Radio this Monday night.
Over analyzing this would also be a mistake on my part. I may just have to sitout the upcoming match because of the pints of blood that I might spill on that evening.
But I'm not going to buy my tombstone right now. I think Mr. Radio can be beat. I mean, Jesus was beat, and put on the crucifix because people didn't like him. Well, Radio, this isn't the cradle of life, here in the XWF. I'm the caged one. The UFO title will be mine like a tornado in Oklahoma, rolling thru.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-15-2013, 04:11 AM

I'm about to leave my house and I will check this for all pins when I get home. I hope you can wait a few hours Jonny :)

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-15-2013, 04:16 AM

Yeah man, it's cool. There isn't a time limit for you, at least I don't see one.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-15-2013, 01:29 PM

Jonny, enraged over recent events, walks around backstage thinking about his match with Mr. Radio. He is the UFO Champion and knows how to escape a pinning predicament. But how do you simply roll up a time traveler? They can go into the future and see if someone is going to attempt to back slide him? It's a good thing he can take the necessary precautions to to keep the UFO title in his possession.
Things would jackknive on Mr. Radio if he were normal. Newer analyze shows that Mr. Radio may not be as awesome as he thinks. The XWF is full of pirana's and can smell the blood that will be spilled by Radio this Monday night.
Over analyzing this would also be a mistake on my part. I may just have to sitout the upcoming match because of the pints of blood that I might spill on that evening.
But I'm not going to buy my tombstone right now. I think Mr. Radio can be beat. I mean, Jesus was beat, and put on the crucifix because people didn't like him. Well, Radio, this isn't the cradle of life, here in the XWF. I'm the caged one. The UFO title will be mine like a tornado in Oklahoma, rolling thru.

There's something about pomegranate that throws me off. I was thinking about the Pit but, hmm.

Radio kicks out and instead of nailing the Galaxy DDT he pats Jonny on the Shoulder and says Good luck.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Prototype45 (08-15-2013)