Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
CREEP SHOW BEGINS vs Ursula 1 of 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-02-2013, 12:08 PM

***Sebastian Duke sits in the Compound in his private quarters. He watches a promo released by the Areano camp on a small television. After its conclusion he stands and shuts off the TV. He sits in a chair in the corner and speaks directly into the camera:

"Ursula Areano...... It seems as though..... you worry more about statistics then actual competition. Believe me.... no one cares if it's your forth, fourtieth, or four hundredth match. What matters is that you go out night after night and you give people something to talk about.... Win or lose....

"Look at Madness for example.... I wasn't even booked in a match this week.... So what I did, was go out there unannounced and give people something to talk about. Give them something they will never forget. I gave them the crucifixion of their beloved savior. But this isn't about that.....

"You know Ursula, I admire your courage and your heart as a competittor... There is something, though, that you need to remember heading into Madness next week.... Courage and heart doesn't win you squat! It's the fight! True, win or lose I see fight in you... But I can guarentee you one thing little girl.... You don't have enough fight in you to beat me....

***Duke stands up and goes over to the wall where a poster of Ursula Areano hangs. He reaches up and touches the poster very lightly, as if touching the real person. Still looking and touching the poster, he speaks, completely ignoring the camera.

"You say, Ursula, that you have the spirit of a warrior. I will not deny you that. You do. What you don't have.... is the ability to seperate rhetoric from reality... I don't blame you though... Most don't.

"Some talk tough and act tough but aren't.... Some are able to back it up when it comes time for battle.... Ursula, I fear you underestimate me due to my win loss record. I'll give it to you though, I have not been at my best. My best is yet to come....

***Duke finally stops touching Ursula and turns to the camera.

"You want fans chanting your name. For what? To make you feel good? To make them feel like they have some sort of power over you? I want nothing to do with those leeches. Yes, I said give them something to remember, but make no mistake about it, I give them stuff to remember because it has the ability to haunt them. Their jeers and their boos only fuel my desire. My passion. My desire and my passion to hurt others. My desire and my passion to torture others. My desire and my passion to make absolutely certain that the leeches and the sheep that call themselves fans, go home fearing and haunted by what they witness from Sebastian Duke....

"Who am I? I'm supposed to be some scary guy? Need I remind you, Ursula Areano... YOU called ME out! YOU asked for this match! Well, Ursula, your wish is my command darling. Remember that in the future.

"You can tell yourself I'm not to be feared. You can lie to yourself and say that you don't fear me. Ursula, the thing is... I AM a man to fear. Lie to yourself all you want. Truth ALWAYS begins in lies my dear..... It will hurt my very heart to do what I must do to a beautiful lady such as yourself.... That doesn't mean I will take it easy on you....

"In an effort to extend the olive branch, perhaps I should allow you the opprtunity to back down. No one would think less of you. In fact, my respect for you as a person, which is minimal at best, would increase. Knowing you are severely outmatched. Knowing I could easily decapitate you with the Soul Shot. I'd think it was pretty intelligent of you to back out. But, no.... you will allow your pride to hinder your vision. The vision of the man standing in front of you that will stop at nothing to defeat you.....

"Perhaps you should take time to consider it though. There is still a handful of days left. In fact.......

***Duke goes back to the poster on the wall.... touching it lightly again. Creep.

"Maybe you could call it off.... Maybe you could denounce the sheeple... Maybe you could come home with the Angel of Darkness... Give him your hand in marriage, my dear.... Maybe we could climb to the top of the XWF mountain together..... Maybe even unleash hell together.... Oh, my sweet Ursula.... Beautiful...... Gorgeous..... Veluptuous..... Ursula..... There is nothing I would deny you......"

***Duke continues to touch the poster of Ursula Areano in a very creepy manner as the camera fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post