Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-29-2013, 04:32 PM

XWF99.com

Lastnights WPW (Womenz Pro Wrestling) promotion one night only Pay Per View Event titled Divas Destruction main evented two of Xtreme Wrestling Federations biggest names in the company, Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano. Although new to the XWF both female competitors have become household names within just a short amount of time and their main event match at last nights WPW event showed exactely why along with a surprise ending that shocked the wrestling world. Check out the video and highlights of last nights match below.

The video opened showing both women already in the WPW ring pre-stretching for their match, commentary could be heard in the background over the thousands of screaming fans in attendance for the one night only event.

LESLIE ADAMS: "Well, these two both debuted in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation around the same time, and they've reeally had a good run since."

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Couldn't have said it better myself, I can't wait to see what these two bring to tonights show."

The match started out with both women quickly locking up, their strength almost matched as both women faught intensely for the upperhand, Ursula Areano coming out on top with a swift kick to Sarah Saint James midsection. You could almost hear the wind escape from her lips as she bent over grabbing her midsection as Ursula Areano followed up with a devastating DDT, the sound of Sarah Saint James head hitting the ring mat echoed throughout the arena.

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Wow what a DDT from Ursula Areano!"

Ursula Areano threw her hands in the air taunting the crowd as they began chanting her name.

LESLIE ADAMS: "It's no surprise here that Ursula Areano is the fan favorite tonight."

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Well like you said it's not a big surprise to anyone here. After Sarah Saint James match at XWF's Helldome match in December which resulted in the death of Eric Sage alot of people turned their back on the Diva after rumors and speculation filled the wrestling world that it was no accident at all and that Sarah Saint James knew exactely what she was doing after delevering a fatal move to Sage resulting in a broken neck and a complete shifting of his spinal cord."

As the two commentators continued talking Ursula Areano had kept control of the match with one furocious move after another.

[color=LESLIE ADAMS: "Clearly Ursula Areano is having no problem keeping control of this match."][/color]

Just as Leslie had said that Sarah Saint James had broken out of a full nelson and countered with a swinging neckbreaker.

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "You know you are bad luck Leslie, just when I thought Ursula Areano had this match in the bag boom a quick turn of events."

Ursula Areano and Sarah Saint James continued batteling for twenty more minutes control of the match bouncing back and forth between the two very determined Divas, fans were astonished and at awe as both women had even at one point in the match obtained foreign objects and hitting each other with numberous chair shots and mind blowing sledgehammer hits to the back and chest.

Finally both women connected Ursula Areano with a chairshot to Sarah Saint James skull, and Sarah Saint James with a superkick to Ursula Areano's chin causing both women to fall to the ground their arms resting over their opponents chest for a double pin. The referee dropped to the floor and began his count, but was inturupted by the PA system blaring "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie as Sincere Lee Wild, and Queen Viki Xtreme came running down the stage ramp and into the ring.

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Oh my god Sincere Lee Wild, and Queen Viki Xtreme where did they come from?"

LESLIE ADAMS: "I have no unearthly idea, but Sincere Lee Wild has been known for her vicious mean streak and had left the Xtreme Wrestling Federation following a full investigation after being rumored to have paid off officials to help her win matches."

Sincere Lee Wild and Queen Viki Xtreme slid into the ring and began dominating both women as they connected with kick after kick to the two already exhausted XWF Divas. But showing just why they were among some of XWF's most elite talent both women mustered enough energy to get back to their feet. Sarah Saint James connecting with a Poetry In Motion DDT on Sincere Lee Wild, and Ursula Areano climbing the turnbuckle and connecting with a Argentinian Train to Queen Viki Xtreme.

The fans let out a wave of mixed reactions cheering for Ursula Areano and booing for Sarah Saint James as both women walked backwards to the center of the ring bumping into one another. Both women spun around facing each other with their fist in the air ready to lock back up as the fans egged it on chanting "Fight, Fight, Fight".

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "Wait what's this?"

Victoria Knight screamed through her headset as Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano moved towards one another embracing in a hug.

LESLIE ADAMS: "I can't beleive this, are they just showing their respect for each other after the amazing match they just had?"

VICTORIA KNIGHT: "I don't know, but we are about to find out Sarah Saint James in motioning for a microphone."

Pacing the ring in attempt to catch her breath Sarah Saint James finally held the microphone up to her lips addressing the fans.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "I told everyone that there was a storm coming, that I was on the hunt for raw talent within the XWF, and at the last Saturday Impact when I saw Ursula Areano in her match against......wait who were you fighting again Are?"

Sarah Saint James asked looking over at Ursula Areano who sarcastically shrugged her shoulders.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Jezebel Heretic I do believe, someone who thought they had what it took to be in the business, but apparently was mistaken. That night when I inturupted their match, I said that you have to stand for something in this business and clearly Aer does. She showed me that night, and she showed me again tonight that together we can be one of the most dominating forces in the XWF and that we can take what is rightfully ours, the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles."

The fans booed as Sarah continued talking.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: Clearly the fans have not got it through their thick skulls that I don't give a damn about what they think of me, I didn't go the the XWF to make friends and get on my knees to suck off Shane or any other suit to get what I want, I went to the XWF to take what I want. Are and I, well we are Picture Perfect, our flawless moves in the ring show that, and our flawless looks outside the ring show that. We were going to wait for this upcoming Saturday Night Shove It, to introduce the Xtreme Wresetling Federation to its hottest new tag team, Picture Perfect, but what better why not debut it tonight after kicking the hell out of one of XWF's used up old hags like Sincere Lee Wild who cheated her way to the top? I hope you don't mind Aer, I just couldn't wait to tell our fans?"

The fans let out another wave of boos as Ursula Areano shook her head confirming that Sarah Saint James was okay for announcing their newly formed tag team.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "So XWF, and especially you Peter Gilmour I hope your ready because Picture Perfect is just one click away from taking away those Tag Team titles."

With that Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano exited the ring.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUr0kfEtCxiQVKJSdcL0A...cFe9gCa0UU]

The WPW cameras faded ending the one night PPV event.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
(01-29-2013), (01-31-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2013, 04:36 PM

WPW? This reminds me of Black Tyger Lilly! Ah, memories... :)
*inside joke only the really cool people know about... carry on*

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 04:52 PM

Oh man I guess I'm not cool, (Amber stands alone sobbing as she looks at Shane and the other cool kids)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Ursula Areano (01-29-2013)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2013, 04:53 PM

(01-29-2013, 04:52 PM)Sarah Saint James Said: Oh man I guess I'm not cool, (Amber stands alone sobbing as she looks at Shane and the other cool kids)

(Insert empathic response designed to garner affection of the opposite sex here.)
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 05:09 PM

No Cyren too late, I will have no pitty friends.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2013, 05:15 PM

Figures two bitches want a piece of the king. Well I'll say this to SSJ and Ursula,

Bring it bitches!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 05:28 PM

"Wow Peter it's so nice to see that you really thought outside the box here and came up with an original name for both me and my girl....BITCHES!!!!"

Sarah covers her ears and cowers shaking,

"Oh no Peter, no please don't call me a BITCH no one has ever called me that before, how is life to go on now. I am surprised that your fat ass took the time to take the cookies out of your mouth and respond, I'm sure that was a difficult challenge to accomplish, but apparently your Richard Simons Sweat into the Oldies tapes have really paid off. Look baby when you come up with something more original call me."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2013, 06:01 PM

Wow fat jokes. So lame. The only thing day on me is my dick and after I beat u and ursula, I'll shove it down your throats till You both choke!!

Ooc: still love ya amber ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 08:03 PM

Sarah Saint James scratches her head in confusion.

"I am going to be honest in saying I have no idea what you just said, I see not only are you fat, but you seem to have a learning disability as well and are incapable of forming even the simplest of sentences. I am sure that it would almost he impossible for me to choke on what you would say is enormous"

Sarah Saint James says throwing her hands in the air and making quotations with her fingers symbolizing her sarcasm.

"But if anyone knows about blowjobs it would be you honey"

Ooc: Love ya too hun

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-29-2013, 11:38 PM

Don't worry hun, the only blowjob I'll be giving is to u and your bitch after I beat u both ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-30-2013, 06:33 AM

Silly little boy grows UPS don't call those blowjobs when a boy goes down on a girl.....awe isn't he so cute.

Hate Post Like Post
(01-30-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-30-2013, 08:27 AM

Don't worry SSJ, u will bow down to the king ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-30-2013, 09:39 AM

Really Peter?

Your pitful tries to go after a real woman

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-30-2013, 10:33 AM

Whatever toots

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-30-2013, 11:04 AM

It seems with your recent and swift success that you yourself have already bowed down to someone, nut that's okay some people rather you bow and give head than to be on your knees.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-30-2013, 11:13 AM

Bow down to me amber ;) lol jk

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

01-30-2013, 01:54 PM

(01-29-2013, 05:15 PM)Peter Gilmour Said: Figures two bitches want a piece of the king. Well I'll say this to SSJ and Ursula,

Bring it bitches!!

Gilmour, you should be ecstatic that two women actually want anything to do with you. It's almost uncharted territory.

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-30-2013, 08:05 PM

Someone seems disgruntled. Don't worry the sun will come out tomorrow.

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-30-2013, 09:32 PM

Such a sweet, sweet voice you have Sarah....

You know what I mean....
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-30-2013, 10:06 PM

Ya this voice isn't just for the shower baby.

Hate Post Like Post
(01-31-2013)
Brock Fucking Lesnar Offline
Acpine in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2013, 11:11 PM

:Lesnar: What's this pile of crap I walked into? Talk of dicks -- blowjobs -- fat jokes.. ..Have I stumbled into the recess yard of an underfunded grade school? I don't think there are enough dunce caps to go around, but you bet your asses there are enough F-5s to go round and round. Is this really what this lackluster piss hole of a federation is made of?

u i d
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brock Fucking Lesnar's post:
Wallace Witasick (01-31-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-30-2013, 11:18 PM

Let me sum those last few posts up..

Griffin.. Fuck you

Angelus.. Not the first time two chicks wanted the king ;)

Brock.. Well said.

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(01-31-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2013, 12:46 AM

Such sweet lips, Sarah... Who would want little Peter when you could have a taste of the Duke?
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-31-2013, 12:57 AM

Well if it isn't that little murderous weasle, Griffin fuckin MacAlister!?

Ya see, Griffin.... If there is one thing different between you and I....

It's that.....

Sebastian Duke....

Never comes up....... a little short.....

Like Snickers.... Always satisfying.....
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-31-2013, 01:37 AM

Ya know, Griff....

I do believe your night of excruciating pain from repeated electrocutions....

That combined with your marijuana habit....

Has pretty much rendedered you tiny little brain nearly useless...

Pretty sure you came up short in trying to kill me...

Also pretty sure....

Ya lack the proper equipment to please a woman....

According to my sources anyhow...
Hate Post Like Post
Acpine in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2013, 01:45 AM

:Lesnar: Can either of you two sum up for me in 1 sentence just what the hell it is you're arguing about <--> without sounding like a complete and utter homosexual???

I didn't think so.

u i d
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-31-2013, 02:00 AM

Who the fuck asked you to bring your big, stupid, unworthy ass into this conversation?

Go try another shooting star would ya?
Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2013, 02:14 AM

(01-29-2013, 04:36 PM)Administrator Said: WPW? This reminds me of Black Tyger Lilly! Ah, memories... :)
*inside joke only the really cool people know about... carry on*

Sweet I am finally one of the cool kids.

Amber you can be cool with me anyday.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
Acpine in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2013, 02:33 AM

:Lesnar: You talking about the match I think you're talking about? Must be, because I bet you're too ignorant to realize how many times I've pulled off that maneuver. I'll bet you're talking about that time I missed and-

-still won the match. Right? What would happen to you if you missed a shooting star press? Sure as hell not a victory; that's for damn sure.

Sounds like you want to talk about ancient past; sounds like you know all about me, right; but you know what's funny? I can't think back to a single memory of your overgrown, clumsy, constipated looking ass that dates before the moment I stepped foot through the doors of this toilet bowl federation you call yourself a champion of. Mistakes I made in matches I still ended up winning will be remembered by all, long after even your greatest accomplishments are forgotten by all 7 people who knew them in the first place; you jagoff, worthless nobody. You better hire a marketing crew to advertise the living shit out of your biggest achievement-

..whatever that might be.

Tell me what you're known for again? Tell me what you've done besides take that belt from a steroided up gook and fail to impress a soul in the lackluster manners you've kicked out of each pin attempt since? Slow, stupid, lumbering, boring fuck. Tell me more about you - what have you done?

Exactly -- Not jack shit, fuck for brains. Pray to whatever god you worship that you never find yourself inside those ring ropes with yours truly. I'll bust you up so fast and send you down so hard that people will finally have something to remember you for and you can bet your ass that they won't be referencing a match you won.

Nice try though. Open your mouth in front of me one day and I'll make sure half your teeth are busted before it has a chance to shut; alright?

Let's hear another stupid reference that doesn't apply to today -- but make sure you tell me about your memorable moment first.

If you even can remember it.

u i d
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-31-2013, 08:32 AM

The beast is unleashed!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2013, 03:47 AM

Making friends Brock, that's nice. Now what say you meet me in the ring this Monday? Pretty sure we have a bit of business to take care of.
Nio Offline
The Best in the XWF Today

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-01-2013, 08:49 AM

(02-01-2013, 03:47 AM)Jeff Hardy Said: Making friends Brock, that's nice. Now what say you meet me in the ring this Monday? Pretty sure we have a bit of business to take care of.

Enjoy dying.

[Image: Nio-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-01-2013, 09:25 AM

Don't smoke a joint before your match Jeffrey ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2013, 09:33 AM

Clever. I believe I will enjoy dying. Not from fighting Brock and not from any matches here in the XWF. However when it does happen and I do perish this land though I think it'll be the ultimate high. A drift into a volcanic explosion of exhilaration. Like a cosmic voyage into an exploding firecracker! Talking about it just get's me fucking AMPED for the experience! Fuck yeah! Or it could be the massive amounts of cocaine I just snorted. Either way man I'm fucking pumped!
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2013, 09:37 AM

(02-01-2013, 09:25 AM)Peter Gilmour Said: Don't smoke a joint before your match Jeffrey ;)

Thanks Pete, I'll keep that in mind. How 'bout an ample amount of hallucinogens? Taking several strips of acid usually keeps me on my toes when I'm competing.
Nio Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

02-01-2013, 10:12 AM

(02-01-2013, 09:33 AM)Jeff Hardy Said: Clever. I believe I will enjoy dying. Not from fighting Brock and not from any matches here in the XWF. However when it does happen and I do perish this land though I think it'll be the ultimate high. A drift into a volcanic explosion of exhilaration. Like a cosmic voyage into an exploding firecracker! Talking about it just get's me fucking AMPED for the experience! Fuck yeah! Or it could be the massive amounts of cocaine I just snorted. Either way man I'm fucking pumped!

.......I hope you die slowly and as painfully as possible.

Hate Post Like Post
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2013, 12:24 AM

Aren't you just a bowl of sunshine, friendship, magic and rainbows! I told you already I'm not dying in a ring with Brock or any one of you cookie cutter stiffs masquerading as wrestlers. My death is probably going to be painful but it most likely won't be long or slow. Probably when like a stick of dynamite goes off or a star collapses onto itself. Regardless of my opinion though if you'd like to take a shot at the laughable concept of trying to send me over into the next life, I welcome the challenge. When should I pencil you in for?
Nio Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

02-02-2013, 01:52 AM

(02-02-2013, 12:24 AM)Jeff Hardy Said: Aren't you just a bowl of sunshine, friendship, magic and rainbows! I told you already I'm not dying in a ring with Brock or any one of you cookie cutter stiffs masquerading as wrestlers. My death is probably going to be painful but it most likely won't be long or slow. Probably when like a stick of dynamite goes off or a star collapses onto itself. Regardless of my opinion though if you'd like to take a shot at the laughable concept of trying to send me over into the next life, I welcome the challenge. When should I pencil you in for?

Yes, because clearly anybody who holds your way of life in disdain automatically wishes to challenge you, and me denying it makes me a coward a right?

Yeah, that's bullshit, much like the entirety of your so called career.

So no, I will not accept your challenge, if for anything because Brock is going to destroy your puny little body much like one of your crack rocks.

And I laugh at you considering me "cookie cutter." This is coming from the guy who's moves are limited to risking his own life. Shit, if Lesnar doesn't kill you you're gonna do it yourself.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nio's post:
(02-02-2013)
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2013, 03:18 AM

Yep, that's how it works. Talk shit, get hit....with a challenge for some in ring fun. Are you not accustomed to how wrestling works? My mistake I thought you were employed as a wrestler here. If not then you should probably get to work cleaning out the restrooms or something. Otherwise what the fuck are you even doin' here?

Oh and I call you "cookie cutter" cause I can see you. You look like 95% of all the jackasses out there and have the same mentality as one of them too. Suggesting I'm limited because I'm a risk taker, boy....talking to you is fucking with my brain far more than any drug could do. Wow, I better call up anyone who's ever attempted anything risky and life threatening and tell them Nio from the XWF thinks that sort of thing is unoriginal and cookie cutter like. Hahahahaha.....fuck you dude, come back when you thought out what you're gonna say. Maybe after you wrote it down and rehearsed it a few times. Worked out all the errors and shit. Hell....come back when you grow a pair and decide to face me. Meanwhile I'll just be wiping the floor with Brock Lesnar and pining him just like I pinned him for the belt he had. Only with more style and a few more boring and limited moves where I put myself on the line again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeff Hardy's post:
(02-02-2013)
Nio Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

02-02-2013, 08:58 AM

Oh man...so many places to begin...

Why am I here? Because I'm a wrestler. I wrestle. Do I wrestle as often as most people? No, but I've earned my right to be here and talk as much shit as I please, something you haven't. Sure, you've held belts elsewhere, but guess what, that shit ain't the major leagues. Hell, the XWF isn't even the major league. So what does that make you? A nobody trying to make a name in a second rate company.

Oh, are my words and concepts too educated for you? Are they too advanced that you're starting to get a headache? You wanna talk about cookie cutter? You think you're the first cocky ass-hole who passes everything I say off as rambling?

Answer to that last one? No.

But hey, you can see me. Congratulations, you have vision, but you must have some sort of "wizard eyes" because if all you see of of me is the same shit that everybody else has done, than you're more fucked up in the head than anybody could ever perceive.

And I like how the only attack you got is "fuck you" and then proceeding to wave it off like jack shit. Wanna know who's jack shit here? You. You and your pathetic excuse of a career.

But hey, I'm the guy who doesn't wanna bother facing you. I'm sorry I'd rather not risk my own career against somebody who can't be bothered to take care of his own.

Enjoy facing Brock Lesnar. I'll be sure to say a few nice words at your funeral after he manages to rip your head off of your neck.

(OOC: Okay, is this fun for anybody else? Cause I'm havin a blast)

Hate Post Like Post