Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF99.COM WPW One Night Only PPV
Brock Fucking Lesnar Offline
Acpine in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2013, 01:44 PM

:Lesnar: Is there even a thing left for me to say at this point? I'm not sure how Hardy got awarded my title but I'm going to assume foul play was involved, which is no surprise to me if somebody named North Korean War Criminal is allowed to count pinfalls in this piss hole. XWF probably needs to hype up this fight as much as they can with a loser like Hardy involved; nobody would tune in otherwise because any Hardy vs Lesnar bout -- wrestling, boxing, fighting -- is a forgone conclusion anyway. Lesnar always will win and the world knows it, so we've got to put some kind of momentum on Hardy's side, right? I'm fine with that; I approve that; it gives me that much more to take from the man.

And I do apologize for referencing Hardy as a "man" but I don't think they'd let Hardy step into a ring with me if Hardy was listed as his true sex -- hermaphrodite.

Why not even the odds, Jeff? Why don't you go grab your even bigger failure of a brother and bring him in? Let's relive Lesnar vs The Hardys and see where that gets you? I'll even go as far as to say you can try to drug me up just as much as you will be, and you know what -- I will still walk out the victor and I'm not even a seasoned drug addict like you are; my tolerance isn't nearly as high and I'll be able to still just walk over you like I'd step over a squashed possum in the alley on my way to throw out a bag of smelly trash.

Only question that remains is, are you the possum - Jeff - or are you the bag of trash I'm carrying to the garbage can? Take your pick and I'll make you fulfill it when we meet. It's about the only choice that's in your control and everybody knows it.

u i d
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Brock Fucking Lesnar's post:
Nio (02-02-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-02-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-02-2013, 04:54 PM

Well, a twist in turns, XWF has two "WWE" rejects as a results of Vinny Mac and drug charges. I am kinda surprised how they even show up in XWF like if they own this place, they both seem to relive on what they had gotten by VKM company.

Jeff, you seem like a guy who would take a bunch of risk and stuff. But you have been charged with drugs that i can't even explain. Hell, Fat Har... i mean Matt Hardy had a lot of accomplishments and things going for him. Your tender in TNA made you famous until they dropped you off there show, then did a 180 back to that same company. So, if you are going to relive your days in XWF, then you are mistaken.

Brock, your big muscle mass made you famous in WWE. You had a LOT of fans like the Hardys did in your days. Been the companies TOP champion and somehow ended Goldberg's streak. You may think you are cream of the crop, but don't let your big egoistical mind set ruin your run in XWF; or you will be slipping faster then Dark Shadow's XWF career.

In short, Jeff and Brock, you can have the XWF locker room siding with you; I am not a hater of both, but i think both you guys need to get your head together.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2013, 07:11 PM

Nio - Wow, I just don't know what to say, it's like your brain wants to function. It's really tryin', it is...but it's just not succeeding! Shit where to begin? So you've earned the right to talk shit here cause despite you not wrestling much, you've earned enough achievements and recognition to be considered top dog in the XWF. I don't see you wearin' any belts now but that's cool. People like to say their hay days and moments in the sun were the greatest when they occurred making out like whatever is going on currently to be irrelevant. Those people are often pussies and that usually means the only reason they aren't a champ now is because they don't have it them to succeed anymore. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and go with you must have been so amazing when you were champ that it still somehow counts now. Still if that's the case you're still top dog of a second rate company, second rate going by you calling this company second rate and that alone. So if we are going by our pasts. Than I'm already better than you dipshit! I've held belts and have been champ in first rate companies! Glad to know though I'm coming into a company like the XWF and getting shit from a guy who refers to his own company as second rate right after he thinks he's king shit over it! Says a lot, really it does! However I believe you said it best when you said.

Quote:Oh, are my words and concepts too educated for you? Are they too advanced that you're starting to get a headache? You wanna talk about cookie cutter? You think you're the first cocky ass-hole who passes everything I say off as rambling?

Answer to that last one? No.

No, your words aren't too educated and advanced for me. They don't even come together in tangible relevant thoughts. So since there's a long line of folks deeming your words not understandable though....it's true you could just be dealing with a bunch of morons or you're just a fucking idiot and can't sting together a straight thought. I've talked to you so I'm gonna go with the latter. Keep trying to say you won't face me cause you're afraid of my careless behavior though. Keep hiding behind the idea that Brock it gonna kill me in our match. I'll just be over here, laughing my ass off and knowing you just don't wanna look like a fucking washed up joke. A washed up joke that loses to me and then loses you're so called right to bitch in a company you acknowledge as a second rate company. There's that top notch intellect there! Defend and insult something at the same time! Wow, no wonder the locker room fills with laughter here every time I mention your name! Why am I wasting my breath on you though? You didn't come back with a more thought argument and you still didn't grow a pair.

Brock - I'll tell you what, you can think of me however you want but the truth of the matter is I'm still gonna be the guy who beats you. I'm still gonna prove you ain't shit. I'm gonna climb in that ring...alone and hell I'll even do it sober and just literally crumble your world apart. I mean losing to John Cena must kinda sting but losing to me; with what little you think of me, you're probably gonna fucking lose your mind. The XWF just might have to put your ass on suicide watch, right? Still...I look forward to our match Brock. I look forward to rockin' out as usual, busting out some epic moves and just devastating you by destroying you in the ring.

John Black - Uhhhhhhh.....I'm not even gonna bother responding to you man. You sound like you've been taking some of those drugs I've been charged with that you can't explain. Seriously who the fuck are you, did someone leave a door open and a drunk fan came wandering in?
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2013, 08:14 PM

(02-02-2013, 04:54 PM)John_Black Said: Well, a twist in turns, XWF has two "WWE" rejects as a results of Vinny Mac and drug charges. I am kinda surprised how they even show up in XWF like if they own this place, they both seem to relive on what they had gotten by VKM company.

Jeff, you seem like a guy who would take a bunch of risk and stuff. But you have been charged with drugs that i can't even explain. Hell, Fat Har... i mean Matt Hardy had a lot of accomplishments and things going for him. Your tender in TNA made you famous until they dropped you off there show, then did a 180 back to that same company. So, if you are going to relive your days in XWF, then you are mistaken.

Brock, your big muscle mass made you famous in WWE. You had a LOT of fans like the Hardys did in your days. Been the companies TOP champion and somehow ended Goldberg's streak. You may think you are cream of the crop, but don't let your big egoistical mind set ruin your run in XWF; or you will be slipping faster then Dark Shadow's XWF career.

In short, Jeff and Brock, you can have the XWF locker room siding with you; I am not a hater of both, but i think both you guys need to get your head together.

I'm........ I'm not even sure where to begin with this garbage.

I think....

I'mma let someone else handle it....

because this is......

the most inaudible piece of crap I've ever heard....

Like, I think I need a translator for this but I don't know if they have English to English translators.......

I don't know.....

I'd go on, but it gets mean....
Hate Post Like Post
Nio Offline
The Best in the XWF Today

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-03-2013, 05:44 AM

*pinches forehead*

Right, clearly there's no breaking through to you Jeffrey. No matter what I say you'll wave it off like nothing because that's what everybody else does. Why? Cause it's easier to claim irrelevance than actually try and take it seriously.

So go and have your match. Use my not challenging you as an excuse to call me a pussy. Go and face Brock. Claim you'll win like all good wrestlers do.

The only problem is you're not a good wrestler.

If that alone isn't a reason for your eventual defeat then clearly your mind is too far gone to even care what I have to say at this point.

[Image: Nio-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Steiner

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-03-2013, 12:37 PM

[Image: scott-steiner.jpg]

ARIGHT I THINK I HEARD ENUFF BICKERIN' OUTTA YOU GROUP OF MINOR LEAGUE SHITHEADS FOR ONE DAY. DA BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY JUS CAME FROM DA BIG LEAGUES AN' STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AN' HE DONT LIKE WHAT HE SEES IN FRONTA HIM.

BROCK ILL KNOCK WHATEVER YOU THROW ME OUTTA DA DAMN PARK. I SEEN YOU GIT YOUR HEAD KNOCKED OFF'A YUR SHOULDERS ONCE A'READY AT THA ULTIMATE FIGHTIN' CHAMPYUNSHIP.

NIO THE ONLY BALLS YOU CATCHIN' ARE THE ONES THAT BIG POPPA PUMP DROPS ON YUR CHIN.

JEFF I AIN'T EVEN WORRIED BOUT YOU, PUNK. YUR JUS SOME DRUNK FAN RUNNIN' OUT ON THE FIELD WID HIS SHIRT OFF. WHY DON' YUO HITDA GYM AN' THEN COM PLAY WID-DA BIG BOYS.

THE QUESION EVERYWUN NEED TO BE ASKIN THEMSELVES RITE NOW IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE LARGEST ARMZ INDA WORLD TAKES DAT BAT AN' BREAKS IT OVER EACH AND EVRY SINGLE ONE'A YUR NECKS!

AN' IF YOU DON' LIKE IT DEN GET OFF THA DAMM PLAYIN' FIELD!
Nio Offline
The Best in the XWF Today

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-03-2013, 12:43 PM

Clearly the XWF now has a fetish for drugged up fuck-ups.

[Image: Nio-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nio's post:
John_Black (02-03-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-03-2013, 12:52 PM

(02-03-2013, 12:43 PM)Nio Said: Clearly the XWF now has a fetish for drugged up fuck-ups.

What can XWF do about it?...Dock em from there pay and place them on S.D programming?

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-03-2013, 01:11 PM

It's official... John Black is more understandable then two people in this world....

Ahmed Johnson.....

and Scott Steiner....
Hate Post Like Post