Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This aint a scene (Alexandra's 2nd)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-14-2013, 01:27 AM

Some secrets are meant to be told, some are meant to keep your mouth shut

Tossing and turning for the past two hours, Alexandra couldn’t sleep, here she was one night away from a big title match and sleep wouldn’t come to her. She needed the rest, she need to be physically ready for the match; there was no telling what could happen during the match. Alexandra turns over seeing Satty sleeping peacefully. She leaned down, kissing his forehead softly, before crossing the room and turning on her laptop. She waited for it to boot up then turned on her camera. She wasn’t exactly sure where she was going to go with this, but if something was to happen to her, at least this video would be found. She licked her lips and began to speak as the camera started to record. Normally she wasn’t the kind of girl to do a video log, but she thought about it a bit, and figured why not show herself in a normal moment.

“To be honest with you all, I’m looking forward to this match tomorrow night. I’m so anxious I can’t seem to sleep properly, even with the sexiest guy in the company lying next to me. But to say that I don’t want to be over there with him would be a lie. I want to, boy do I want to. But you see it seems that I have this match on my mind. And no matter how much I try, I can’t force my brain to shut up. Well, here I am, so I might as well say what it is that I need to say. Not that many of you know this, but all this time, I’ve been wrestling with messed up ribs. I’m not going to lie. My match with Andrew Morrison banged me up a little. I continued to compete, because that’s who I am. Then this recent ladder match, I pulled a muscle and it hurts like hell, but guess what, I’m still competing. I’m the underdog in this match, the only woman. But at the same time, I am the wildcard. They may not see me as such. But I am. They will see that. I can tell you now, not a one of those men are even thinking that I will last. But I can tell you all this right now, I will be there, I will compete, and I will win. On second thought, I don’t have to tell you fuckers anything. You don’t deserve to know what’s going on inside this head right now. You simply aren’t worthy of my time.”

Alexandra deletes the video and turns off her laptop, walking back over to her bed. She softly ran her fingers across Satty’s face, before sitting in the chair next to his side of the bed. The moon shone down where she was sitting, and she turned to look out the window for a moment. She couldn’t help but wonder who the strange man was that had been watching them at the park. She turned to look at Satty again. She didn’t know what to think of it all. She would risk everything for him, she would do anything to protect him and keep him safe. She knew that whoever that man was, could be coming for her too. Alexandra stood and climbed back into bed with Satty, who wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in close to him, wanting to keep her safe, even in his sleep, or what appeared to be sleep. Do aliens even sleep?

"I promise, no matter what Satty, I will always protect you."

She closed her eyes and soon drifted off the sleep, the match still looming in her mind, she unable to shake it off. The image of the man at the park, burned into her mind as well, the look on the man’s face when he looked at them.

This ain’t a scene; it’s a god damned arms race
You seem to have landed into another one of Alexandra’s strange dreams. She’s speeding down the seemingly busy highway, yet, the other cars on the highway have no passengers, and do not move. Matter of a fact, they don’t seem to be right. It seems, that.. no.. you couldn’t be. Is this after the apocalypse? Strapped across Alexandra’s back is a crossbow. Something just doesn’t seem right about this scene she seems to have driven into. She pulled the crossbow off her back, slowing down long enough to load up an arrow. She knew something seemed off. Something different about this place, she made her way into the downtown area, that’s when she noticed.

“Aww shit. Fucking Zombies. Great.”

She fires off and arrow and hits one right between the eyes. They start closing in on her and she drives her bike through the doors of an ammunition store. She barricades the door, seeing more walkers coming. She knew what could happen. She was totally alone, when she heard a crackle in the corner and a portal ripped open. She smiled as Satty stepped out of it. He moved to stand next to her, loading the gun sitting on the corner.

“You look like you could use some help darlin’.”

“I could. There’s about fifteen walkers out there, and no telling what else is out there. You know what it’s like these days.”

Satty pulled her close, leaning down to kiss her. Even in this time, he still smelled like the sky after a rainstorm. So delicious, she melted into the kiss, tasting him on her lips. He felt amazing, his arms around her. They broke the kiss when the doors started to buckle. He hopped on the bike and she moved to climb on the back. They unleashed a hail of bullets killing most of the walkers, before speeding out with a bag of extra weapons. They would need them, eventually. That’s when three walkers came towards them. Their face’s all resembled her opponents, that’s when she knew it her dream was showing her the reality. In an attempt to save bullets, Alexandra grabbed the two machete’s she had on the back of the bike and ran towards them, she spun around, catching one of them straight across the head, splitting it in half. A bullet whizzed past her head and killed another Zombie. She turned around to Satty holding a shotgun, she kicked the legs out from under the last one, the one that looked like Angelus, and she brought the machete down on his head, killing him. She looked at the pocket watch she carried. Less than 10 minutes, could that really happen? She ran over to Satty and wrapped her arms around him, another flash of light and they were gone.

Thanks for the memories

Alexandra’s eyes snapped open, she looked to her left, Satty lay there, his eyes open looking at her. She turned to look at him, brushing a strand away from his face.

“Zombies again? Really Ally? You need to stop watching Walking Dead right before bed.”

Alexandra chuckled softly. Satty could get inside her head, he knew everything.

“What? I like Zombie shows.. what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing, but you need your rest before the show."

““I’ll be fine. I got this.”

“I know you do my love. I just want you to be careful. If something was to happen to you… I don’t know what I would do.”

“Me neither." Alexandra swallows hard. “Satty..”

“Ally? What is it?”

“Earlier, at the park.. when I grabbed your hand and ran. There was a guy watching us. I don’t.. I didn’t recognize him. You don’t think?”

Satty looked at her, pulling her close, she closes her eyes, laying against his chest. He keeps his eyes open, as if he was glaring at whoever it was.

“I promise, you're safe.”

He kissed her head and they went back to sleep, wrapped tightly against each other.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-14-2013), DeathMerchant (08-15-2013), MattWard (08-14-2013)