Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 02:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Hauntin Dream/Another Interview
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-13-2013, 09:08 AM

(Joseph Kain figured he should hop on the nearest flight to San Diego, California just to be prepared and on schedule for his match on Wednesday,so he did. And during his whole waiting for his flight he kept thinking about what could have happend to his dad and that he was thankful that nothing did. Somewhere within the flight Joseph Kain dozed off and dreamt about being wanted for murder.)

/He was running from police and hopping fences. He ran into a house and locked the door behind him with a gun in hand. He kept telling the family in the house that he wouldn't hurt them. He turns and glances at the TV. 'WANTED FOR MURDER OF BILLIONAIRE TED TURNER'S SON' appears on the television with a picture of Troy Turner above it./

(Joseph wakes up in a cold sweat from his nap. The person next to him looks at him with a puzzling expression on her face.)

Woman: Are you okay?

Kain: Y-Yeah I'm fine just a bad dream.

(Kain gets up and walks to the restroom to hopefully get some privacy. Once in there he laughs at the thought of the dream. I mean, Joseph Kain murder some one? The country boy wouldn't hurt anyone...well except maybe a buck during deer season. And maybe a fish or some other type of animal. But in his mind maybe Troy is an animal. He splashes water on his face and stares in the mirror, takes his phone out presses record finally speaks.)

Kain: I had a dream, and it sure was intense. I killed Troy Turner in this dream. Maybe I shouldn't take it so literally. Maybe I'm supposed to take a figurative interpretation out of this dream. I learned that in a psych class in community college some years ago. However I was also taught by my professor that sometimes a dream about murder is about murder. Sometimes a person can be pushed to the brink of losing their sanity for the dream to make sense. I don't like it either. I wasn't lyin bout becomin a monster. This monster has had enough of your shit. This monster is ready to be unleashed on your pure bred ass!!

(Someone walks into the restroom about that time. And then they turn around and walk back out. Joseph Kain closes his phone. And walks out as well. And within moments he hops on his flight. Once on the flight he shares the video he filmed to his Facebook and Twitter pages. And a few hours later his flight touches down in San Diego. He had a rental car waiting for him once he got there, and he drove to a decent motel and checked him self into a room. Making calls to let people know he made it safely. He let his boss on John Madison know he was there, and let his father know that he had nothing to worry about. Within moments of completely the call there is a knock at the door. And Joseph answers. And it was none other than Steve Sayors.)

Sayors: Care to do another interview, Joey?

Kain: Not at all. I have a lot to talk about today. Come on in.

Sayors: So I suppose you saw where Troy Turner ran his mouth about you and bragged about what he did?

Kain: Yeah. Sure did.

Sayors: What's your thoughts? And how will that factor into your match tomorrow?

Kain:Whatever he says is worthless to me at this point. We all know what kind of person Troy is. And yet he tries to prove it even more at every twist and turn. He says the same shit over and over and expects people to be amazed.

Sayors: He is warning of a revolution. You care to rehash your thoughts on that?

Kain: I do care. But thats because I am getting sick of sayin it. I will say it once more. He's just tryin to build up his name and make it pop. He's just tryin to keep people talkin about our match. He is failin miserably. No one cares, Troy. No one will ever care. Threaten me all you want. Violence is all I know and very soon it'll be all you know. Because I feel your first match being with me is a mistake. It's a mistake because the only thing that's goin to happen is you stayin on the lower card and me risin to prominence. Risin to face more worthy opponents than yourself.

Sayors: You have anyone you would like to face in mind?

Kain: I would like to face a number of stand up guys. I would appreciate facin someone who likes to fight and ain't a daddy's boy. A superstar that has his head on straight and don't have to resort to threats of a revolution to keep their name relevant. I mean I know I'm a nobody. But that's what happens when you are a big fish in a little pond that swam down stream and made its way to a bigger pond with other big fish.

Sayors: Why do you think you have what it takes to win your very first match in XWF on Warfare?

Kain: Determination. The drive to be the very best in the ring and out of the ring. I don't walk around tellin people shit that don't matter with out backin it up. And I damn sure don't come from riches. I'm a small town man. Simple livin is all I've ever knew. I'm humbled just bein here with the top talent in the wrestlin industry. That includes Troy Kain. As a wrestler I have nothin but respect. But as a man he needs an ass whoopin that his father never gave him.

Sayors: Thanks, Joey. I think I have all I need.

Kain: You're welcome, but let me see that mic for a moment.

(Sayors hands Kain the microphone unsure of what he's doing.)

Kain: Troy, I suggest you check my Twitter, Facebook, or whatever. I'm sure by now it has made it to someone's Youtube. I'm pretty refined right now. But earlier when I filmed that video. That's the me you're goin to see at Warfare. It's goin to be a good old fashioned beat down. And no I'm not goin to murder you. I will beat you though. I'll be your first lose of many.. I will survive!

(He hands the microphone back to Steve Sayors, and the XWF fades to a commercial break)

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JosephKain's post:
(08-13-2013)