Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
An Issue
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-13-2013, 02:38 PM

Minxs: NO CAKE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a kitty...*pouts* I'm allowed to rub up on my cousin! *sticks out tongue*

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-13-2013, 02:44 PM

Christine: I wouldn't eat anything that came from you. Might have worms and maggots in it. And I hope you don't get those all over my BFF! Cause I don't like anyone that messes with my sis. And I really don't like anyone that pisses her off.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-13-2013, 02:52 PM

Mincx: "But...Ally likes Worms and Maggots..." *pulls a worm and maggot from the cake* "See? Their gummy!" *Eats them* "Ally isn't mad at me. She can never stay mad at me." *giggles*

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-13-2013, 02:59 PM

Minxs: *giggles like a madgirl* "No. I just hiding behind her." *laughs*

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 02:59 PM

(08-13-2013, 02:53 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(08-13-2013, 02:38 PM)Minxs Said: Minxs: NO CAKE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a kitty...*pouts* I'm allowed to rub up on my cousin! *sticks out tongue*

Sure nothing's stopping you from committing acts of incest but that don't make it right.That shit's still fuckin' disgusting! Please tell me this bitch is just fuckin' psycho. You ain't actually into this shit are you Alexandra?

"She's rather nuts Griffin. Very nuts actually. No Griffin, I'm not into that shit. That would be like saying you're into fucking Zombies."

Alexandra leans on Griffin.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-13-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 03:02 PM

Christine: Oh really... And this comes from the bitch that thinks she is God's gift to EVERYONE... And thinks she can have ANY man she wants. Well Guess what? You days of control are over... and you... you met your match. Oh and Trust me, you get in my business... you get in my way... you come near my family or even look at my man... I am going to take your fucking candy ass and I am going to fucking skin it. You already angered me once bitch... You don't want to do it again.

Walks over to Ally.

Christine: This is not only my BBF, my sis... but she is my tag partner and one of the only few I trust with my life and I WILL NOT let anyone... Especially you ruin it. DO I MAKE MYSELF FUCKING CLEAR BITCH!

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-13-2013, 03:22 PM

Hey Christine just to let you know I never called you a bitch. And if i did I'm sorry for that. And I know that who ever took you is one lucky person. Even the person will agree with me that your hot as hell.....and secondly your sis is in this shit? Really? Uuuuuuummmmmmm...........I'm not touching that.....
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-13-2013, 03:28 PM

Minxs: "I'm not stalking anyone...She's my cousin. She's the only family I got...sue me that I want to spend time with her."

*shrugs*

Minxs: "Christine, shut up. I'm 10xs more family to Ally than you are...I don't recall you ever being there at family functions. You should just let go of the past. It makes you age a lot faster."

*smiles and plays with Usa-Chan*

Minxs: "I'm here to play, have fun, make friends and eat sweets!"

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 03:30 PM

Christine: That is probably the only thing I have heard from you that I respect. Thank you. As for this Cat... I am not relation. Not really a relation to Ally either but she is my BFF and we are as close as sisters. I watch her back... she watches mine. That is what a tag team does. I don't care if this is her cousin or not... no one is going to fuck with my BBF. And no one is EVER going to fuck with my guy again! That is a fucking promise!

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christine Nash's post:
MattWard (08-13-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-13-2013, 03:39 PM

We see Luca approach the two women arguing, and decides it to be the best time to get some medical advice. Why he couldn't just go to the free clinic is a different matter entirely. He exposes himself to the two, and awkwardly asks:

"Does this look infected to you?"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-15-2013), Hunter Payne (08-13-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 03:41 PM

Christine: Micah... you can go fuck yourself. You want to know why I am a fucking Bitch... Cause YOU made me a fucking bitch by getting in MY fucking business. Everytime I turn around... There you are. You are so cheap you have to strike when people are at their lowest. You ran from me when I wasn't even strong enough to fight you and now that I am stronger than ever... here you are. SO No... I ain't scared of you... and Quiet frankly... I don't see your cousin paying any attention to you.

Steps between Micah and Ally.

Christine: I might not be blood... but I am more family to her than you EVER will be. I didn't see you there when she was hurting cause Morrison dumped her. NO... You weren't there when most the men in her life has hurt her. I was. I am the one that watches her back. I am the one that you will deal with if you even try to hurt her or touch her love. And I am the one that owes you a Ass kicking for what you did to me. For when you thought it would be fun to steal my man. The same I finally got back and the same one that has told me he wants NOTHING to do with your fucking BS! So why don't you go back to the damn rock you came from and leave the adults alone little girl cause you are WAY outta your league and you won't survive. Hell Even Prototype has more respect that you... and that is saying alot! So Micah... go kiss someone elses Ass cause YOU AIN'T WANTED HERE BITCH!

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 03:41 PM

Alexandra screams and moves over by Griffin. She leans her head into Griffin's chest.

"Oh god.. Oh my god.. I'm gonna go blind."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-13-2013, 03:44 PM

(08-13-2013, 03:39 PM)Luca Arzegotti Said: We see Luca approach the two women arguing, and decides it to be the best time to get some medical advice. Why he couldn't just go to the free clinic is a different matter entirely. He exposes himself to the two, and awkwardly asks:

Minxs: *pokes it and listens for a scream* "Nope. It didn't fall off, you didn't scream and there's no icky stuff. You're good. If it starts to looked decayed....Go talk to Griffin, He's the Zombie expert."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-13-2013, 03:44 PM

Luca looks down and realizes, that he's still exposing himself and that the two have moved. Assured that only Ally saw this wardrobe malfunction, Luca simply zips his fly up and walks away.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-13-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-13-2013, 03:46 PM

(08-13-2013, 03:44 PM)Minxs Said:
(08-13-2013, 03:39 PM)Luca Arzegotti Said: We see Luca approach the two women arguing, and decides it to be the best time to get some medical advice. Why he couldn't just go to the free clinic is a different matter entirely. He exposes himself to the two, and awkwardly asks:

Minxs: *pokes it and listens for a scream* "Nope. It didn't fall off, you didn't scream and there's no icky stuff. You're good. If it starts to looked decayed....Go talk to Griffin, He's the Zombie expert."

"Gee, thanks! I mean, I did only ask you too because you both seem like sluts, so thanks for the surprisingly positive answer!"

Yeah, Luca's definitely not sticking around for that angry mob.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-13-2013, 03:50 PM

(08-13-2013, 03:46 PM)Luca Arzegotti Said:
(08-13-2013, 03:44 PM)Minxs Said:

"Gee, thanks! I mean, I did only ask you too because you both seem like sluts, so thanks for the surprisingly positive answer!"

Yeah, Luca's definitely not sticking around for that angry mob.

Minxs: *not caring about what was said* "Yep yep!"

*sits and plays with Usa-Chan*

"It's just you and me, Usa-Chan..."

*sits in corner*

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
Prototype45 (08-13-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-13-2013, 03:57 PM

Hey now....
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-13-2013, 03:58 PM

Minxs: *plays with Usa-Chan(wolf doll)*

"What?"

*confused*

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-13-2013, 04:13 PM

Luca then shoots a text back to Griffin, starting with the obvious question:

How the fuck did you get my phone number? Oh, nevermind. I think my answer to the question could really be explained in a separate, albeit very similar question.

What's a condom?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-13-2013, 04:20 PM

Minxs: *facepalm*

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 04:21 PM

Alexandra shudders at seeing Luca's dick. It wasn't that she hadn't seen one before, just most of the men here didn't walk around whipping it out.

"That just scared me a little."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-13-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-13-2013, 04:28 PM

Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm??????????
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-13-2013, 04:31 PM

(08-13-2013, 04:27 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(08-13-2013, 04:13 PM)Luca Arzegotti Said: Luca then shoots a text back to Griffin, starting with the obvious question:

How the fuck did you get my phone number? Oh, nevermind. I think my answer to the question could really be explained in a separate, albeit very similar question.

What's a condom?

You'd be surprised what information is just passed around. Kinda like the easiness of findin' and usin' a condom or pregnancy from not usin' a condom. Y'know I bet your mama wondered what a condom was too. Pity that bitch didn't figure it out before she got knocked up with your sorry ass. Y'know if I didn't know Gilmour was a woman....I would tell you to have him take a paternity test to see if he isn't really your father. I mean you both have the same mental capacity. You both stumble about like brain addled fucktards and you both open your mouth and just let whatever the first thought you got come flyin' out. Shit's actually kinda scary how similar the two of you really are. Y'know what...fuck it....I'm gonna start callin' you Gilly 2.0 anyway.

OOC: Jeez man, how do I even respond to that? lol. Griffin wins this round. Now I'm feeling like Duke...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
MattWard (08-13-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-13-2013, 04:34 PM

Minxs: *sits alone with Usa-chan and cookies*

Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-13-2013, 05:18 PM

You thought I was going to pussy out...haha you guys should be comedians. I accept this match.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 05:25 PM

(08-13-2013, 05:18 PM)Swift Ion Said: You thought I was going to pussy out...haha you guys should be comedians. I accept this match.

"Good. I'm glad to know you wont pussy out when it comes to facing off against me."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-13-2013), Swift Ion (08-13-2013)
Paradoxica Offline
This one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2013, 05:28 PM

This one, has no earthly idea why a large gathering of those irrelevant to the topic at hand would decide to insert themselves into a matter that exists only between two people.

[Image: paradoxica_zps1d2e397b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 05:39 PM

(08-13-2013, 05:28 PM)Paradoxica Said: This one, has no earthly idea why a large gathering of those irrelevant to the topic at hand would decide to insert themselves into a matter that exists only between two people.

Alexandra claps and then stops looking at Paradoxica.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-13-2013, 05:53 PM

Hey 'Para,

And u are y?
Hate Post Like Post
Paradoxica Offline
This one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2013, 05:57 PM

(08-13-2013, 05:53 PM)Prototype45 Said: Hey 'Para,

And u are y?

This one does believe that the one named Prototype Forty Five is trying to convey a message to it. However, it cannot decipher the accent or possibly different language that the other one is speaking with. Would someone please, care to translate for this one? It apologizes for being irrelevant to the topic at hand, but it is very curious.

[Image: paradoxica_zps1d2e397b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 05:59 PM

(08-13-2013, 05:57 PM)Paradoxica Said:
(08-13-2013, 05:53 PM)Prototype45 Said: Hey 'Para,

And u are y?

This one does believe that the one named Prototype Forty Five is trying to convey a message to it. However, it cannot decipher the accent or possibly different language that the other one is speaking with. Would someone please, care to translate for this one? It apologizes for being irrelevant to the topic at hand, but it is very curious.

"I think it said.. why are you? But then again I don't speak his alien language. Perhaps it could be that he thinks you are a God. Or perhaps it is confused. I'm not sure. Remind me to get that Alien translator from Mr. Satellite."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-13-2013, 06:05 PM

'Para,

(Alter ego)

(Laughing historically) boy u make me laugh.........I do not know what I do with out you nor what I do with out you......then again I do..........(laughing sataniclly and euphorically)
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-13-2013, 10:59 PM

(08-13-2013, 12:24 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "Your Highness, we all know Swift Ion will pussy out. It's sad too. I would have loved to make him my bitch."

Shawn Steele: I'm fairly certain that's exactly what Swift Ion wants. You've played right into his submissive hands.

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Steele's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-13-2013), Jo Jo Offerman (08-14-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-13-2013, 11:08 PM

(08-13-2013, 10:59 PM)Shawn Steele Said: Shawn Steele: I'm fairly certain that's exactly what Swift Ion wants. You've played right into his submissive hands.

"Do you think I will go easy on him? Being easy isn't my nature, neither is being gentle."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash (08-14-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-14-2013, 04:37 AM

**********OOC**********

Since I can't look up two specific names to pm to I minus well do it here and I minus well say it like this.
So having said that I just wanna say is that to all the women that are in this company and read a particular post that had a particular stipulation...witch I am referring to the rules of my bitch stipulation I just want to say i am sorry if I'd had offended any women in this company. It was not my intention to offend the delicious cuties that are this company. I meant no harm to it I love women to death. All I was trying to do is to see if I could insert a stipulation or two in when or if the person them self accepts me when they issued/opened a challenge(and that person u know who you are). And also to see if the stipulation(s) that inserted was to wear the odds were stacked against me that the stipulations would benefit the person not me. Witch it was intended to do & be. But all it did was to anger the women here in the
XWF.....in witch I am sorry that it did. As far as the the rules of my bitch stipulation goes if y'all want me to clarify that as far as what is about and the difference between a man vs a women then a man vs a man with that stipulation inserted in.....just let me know and ill be gladly to explain it. And finally to the person(to the women) that I inserted the the stipulation(s) to FYI all I want to do is when u did accept me after u opened a challenge was to wrestle you...you, you, you, you, YOU. I just though it'll be fun to wrestle a women for a change in stead man. I am sorry with all of my heart if I offended any one else. For that I will take on the consequences of that.
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2013, 05:02 AM

(08-14-2013, 04:37 AM)Prototype45 Said: **********OOC**********

Since I can't look up two specific names to pm to I minus well do it here and I minus well say it like this.
So having said that I just wanna say is that to all the women that are in this company and read a particular post that had a particular stipulation...witch I am referring to the rules of my bitch stipulation I just want to say i am sorry if I'd had offended any women in this company. It was not my intention to offend the delicious cuties that are this company. I meant no harm to it I love women to death. All I was trying to do is to see if I could insert a stipulation or two in when or if the person them self accepts me when they issued/opened a challenge(and that person u know who you are). And also to see if the stipulation(s) that inserted was to wear the odds were stacked against me that the stipulations would benefit the person not me. Witch it was intended to do & be. But all it did was to anger the women here in the
XWF.....in witch I am sorry that it did. As far as the the rules of my bitch stipulation goes if y'all want me to clarify that as far as what is about and the difference between a man vs a women then a man vs a man with that stipulation inserted in.....just let me know and ill be gladly to explain it. And finally to the person(to the women) that I inserted the the stipulation(s) to FYI all I want to do is when u did accept me after u opened a challenge was to wrestle you...you, you, you, you, YOU. I just though it'll be fun to wrestle a women for a change in stead man. I am sorry with all of my heart if I offended any one else. For that I will take on the consequences of that.

Whatusayin', bro?

[Image: Shawn-Michaels.jpg]

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 06:37 AM

(08-14-2013, 04:37 AM)Prototype45 Said: **********OOC**********

Check your Pm box!

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 09:07 PM

(08-13-2013, 11:08 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:
(08-13-2013, 10:59 PM)Shawn Steele Said: Shawn Steele: I'm fairly certain that's exactly what Swift Ion wants. You've played right into his submissive hands.

"Do you think I will go easy on him? Being easy isn't my nature, neither is being gentle."

Shawn Steele: I'm sure that's exactly what he's looking for. Don't forget to make him lick your boots.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Steele's post:
Prototype45 (08-14-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-14-2013, 09:35 PM

(08-13-2013, 04:21 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: Alexandra shudders at seeing Luca's dick. It wasn't that she hadn't seen one before, just most of the men here didn't walk around whipping it out.

"That just scared me a little."

(08-14-2013, 09:07 PM)Shawn Steele Said:
(08-13-2013, 11:08 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:

Shawn Steele: I'm sure that's exactly what he's looking for. Don't forget to make him lick your boots.

You are wrong on that steele
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 09:52 PM

Shawn Steele: Nah, I'm right. All Ion is looking for is more punishment. Why else would he keep coming back, other than to get his scrawny ass beat, week after week?

Hate Post Like Post