Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Cult of.... Originality - Title Tournament RP6 (I promise its the last)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-29-2013, 02:42 PM

Sebastian Duke stands at the entrance to the Compound, arms folded in front of him. He stands there looking unhappy. It is obvious something is on his mind. As he watches the last of the construction vehicles exit his estate for the final time he doesn't even so much as crack a smile. He's been waiting for this day that his now secure fortress is complete. He felt, initially, that his paranoia caught up to him and he went overboard. He realizes now though, that with his future wife, Linn Kwann now on the premesis, added security is a must. Never again will Griffin MacAlister and his cronies step foot inside the Compound or on the grounds surrounding it. Today should be one of joy. One of relief. Unfortunately though, for Sebastian Duke, it is not.

Linn Kwann strolls up beside Sebastian carrying two coffe mugs, handing one off to Sebastian as she leans on him. He's still getting used to the idea of having a woman around. In his life, he's only had two serious relationships. Both failing. The last of which ended in a brutal divorce. As a result, he's been very anxious. Not in a good way.

LK: "Are you happy the construction is complete?"
SD: "Yeah."
LK: "Something on your mind?"
SD: "Nope."
LK: "Are you lying?"
SD: "Yep."
LK: "Do you want to talk about it?"
SD: "Nope."
LK: "Ya know! I'm gonna be your wife! You need to learn how to talk to me!"
SD: "True fact. But that day is not today, and that time, is not this time!"

Linn Kwann stops leaning against Sebastian and he doesn't seem to care. Linn is pretty heated and she throws her coffee mug at his head. It misses and crashes against the wall behind him. It doesn't seem to phase him as he doesn't even look in her direction. Linn Kwann turns and walks deeper into the Compound and Sebastian walks toward the guard shack.

Moments later, Linn finds herself sitting angrily in the library. She rests her elbow on the arm of a chair and allows her chin to rest on her closed fist. Asmodeus walks in noticing Linn's obvious agitation. He tries to exit before Linn notices he's there, but its too late.

LK: "GET OVER HERE!"

Asmodeus stops his exit immediately. Reluctantly, he turns around and sits in a chair opposite Linn. Unsure of what to say.

LK: "Talk."
A: "About what, my dear?"
LK: "Anything. I don't care."
A: "An argument?"
LK: "NO I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE!"
A: "No. I mean did you have one with Sebastian?"
LK: "Ohhh. Yeah. No. I don't know. I'm not sure what just happened. He's being quiet and cold today."
A: "Is something on his mind?"
LK: "He said no, but, obviously something is."
A: "You realize he is set to leave soon right?"
LK: "I know."
A: "He gets quiet and focused when he is preparing to leave."
LK: "He needs to learn to talk to me!"
A: "Ohhh, Ms. Kwann. You must understand, Sebastian is a different kind of animal. He is not used to talking about things. Not good at it either. I suggest you show patience and understanding. He will come around. He always does."
LK: "I'm going to be his wife, Asmo. And he won't tell me whats on his mind!"
A: "My child. Yes, you are going to be his wife, but you must understand that you hardly know each other yet. Sebastian is a man built on trust. That trust has been broken numerous times and each time.... it is harder and harder for the next person to earn it. Give it time my dear. If you want to be with him you must accep this and allow things to progress slowly. If you are unwiling to do this then I suggest you leave. And leave now. Please though, do not mistake what I just said to suggest I think you should leave. It's just that, as his father, I know him better than anyone. He will come around. Just be patient."
LK: "I suppose you're right, Asmo."
A: "Oh I am."
LK: "Thank you."
A: "Anytime, my child."

Asmodeus stands and pats Linns knee as he turns to leave. He makes it to the doorway and stops. Without turning around, he speaks:

A: "Ms. Kwann...."
LK: "Asmo, I'm about to be your daughter-in-law. Please just call me Linn."
A: "Very well..... Linn.... About yesterday, I was unkind, rude and demanding of you. I just wanted to apologize."
LK: "Thanks Asmo. I'm sorry for slapping you."
A: "Well. What is done is done. Perhaps this old man deserved it. Linn, may I make a suggestion?"
LK: "Sure."
A: "When Sebastian comes back up here, spend time alone together before we leave for the airport."
LK: "I will. Thank you."

Asmodeus finally exits and Linn Kwann looks relieved and no longer agitated or upset as this scene fades out.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Duke has made his way to the guardshack at the front gates of the Compound. He looks around and the guard inside comes out to chat.

G: "Mr. Duke. What do you think?"
SD: "I'm just glad it's completed. I don't like strangers on my property."
G: "Well, its definiely done."
SD: "Is this thing live yet?"

Not thinking, he reaches out to touch the electric fence.

G: "NO! MR. DU....."

Yeah. Too late.

**BZZZZZZZZZ**

The electric fence sends an unknown amount of voltage coursing through Sebastian Duke. He releases his touch very quickly.

SD: "Holy S**T! Yeah it's live alright!"
G: "I tried to stop you."
SD: "I know."
G: "Does it hurt?"
SD: "Like a b***h!"
G: "Well. What do you think?"
SD: "I think nobody gets through that fence without being let in."
G: "Are you pleased?"
SD: "Not about getting shocked to holy hell. But, yeah... It pleases me."

The guard smiles slightly as Sebastian turns and walks back toward the Compound. He contiuously shakes the pain of the electrocution from his hand.

Duke sits in a chair in a dark room. A single light high above his head and out of view illuminates only him..... and his newly won, glistening XWF X-Treme Championship title. He stares at the gold a long while before speaking.

"Earlier this week, I said I sought legitamacy. Legitamacy would be realized by capturing XWF gold. When I said that, this right here.... is not what I had in mind....

"Whats done in the dark, always comes to the light....

"In case you people are too stupid to realize.... It IS a line from my entrance song.... Yeah, Johnny Cash was a wie man...

"What that means, though, is, if you go behind someones back in the shadows and false sense of security by thinking things will never be brought out into the open...

"It always comes out....

"Always sees the light of day....

"I am the Angel of Darkness people....

"You can't expect to be hidden in the darkness performing...... for lack of a better term...... mis-dealings....

"Then expect to hide it from the Angel of F*****G DARKNESS!!!!"

Duke stands up, holding the Xtreme championship next to his face.

"You can tell that long tongue liar that I'm gonna cut him down....

"Yes, morons... Another Cash line from my entrance....

"Anyhow... That's exactly what I did... You're gone.... Never coming back.... As far as the XWF is concerned... You do not and will not ever exist...

"For far too long, this championship was worthless. Pointless. Only to be held by those looking for a quick route to championship gold! Around YOUR waist.... It meant nothing....

"That's why I took it from you. You disrespected me and everyone else in that f*****g locker room! You disrespected all that is sacred about what we do! You disrespected the championship you held! You didn't respect what it represented! Now, as I said, it's not worth the gold that hangs on this strap. That will change! I plan to bring glory and prestige to this Championship as well as the United States title that I win tomorrow!

"Make no mistake about it I am a proud man! A bad man yes! But a proud man!

"I said it before! I'll say it AGAIN!

"It's time you people got with the program because I AM the Angel of Darkness...

"I AM the leader of the new generation, the new blood, whatever you want to call it!

"Take a moment, people, to accept Sebastian Duke as your Leader!

"With or without your support....

"It is going to happen...."

Without warning, Sebastian takes the camera and smashes it of the concrete floor below.

Sebastian Duke has just come down the stairs from his private quarters. He is all smiles now compared to how he felt earlier. The guess is anyone as to what happened between then and now. Duke exits the front doors of the compound and starts placing the suitcases belonging to he and Asmodeus inside the rear hatch of the Tahoe. Asmodeus already sits in the passenger seat awaiting their departure. Linn Kwann comes outside to see them off. Duke closes the hatch and walks over to Linn placing his arms around her.

LK: "What time is your flight?"
SD: "8 PM."
LK: "Better get going then."
SD: "Yeah."
LK: "When do you come back?"
SD: "Thursday morning."
LK: "Don't be in Vegas chasing the ladies."
SD: "Hey! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
LK: "Hey! Well you ain't bringin' anything from Vegas and passing it on to me!"
SD: "Would i do that?"

He slaps her on the ass and gives a wink before jumping into the Tahoe. The motorcade of Chevy Tahoe's speed off and out of the Compund before taking off at a high rate of speed up Gallileo Drive and out of sight.
Edit Hate Post Like Post