Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 06:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prototype45
TroyTurner Offline
The Fucking Career Killer

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-12-2013, 09:07 PM

Somebody plz book this dude a match he's blowing up old threads its just pathetic, I'd dust him off but im currently with a bitch, and plus im eating sunflower seeds so no time.. Ha

Post away Proto!

[Image: troy_zps1385e6e7.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like TroyTurner's post:
Prototype45 (08-12-2013), Rebel (08-12-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-12-2013, 09:34 PM

Turner,

Just chill out. I was just playing with ya. All I'm doing is trying to give you crap to piss you off while be a stupid ass. I mean I'm pretty sure our paths will cross but not now I don't wanna fight you(not now at least). No shit the threads are old, im usuing it in a way that i can use it to my advantage or to piss you off or any one(apparentlly it has worked to well) Hence why my charecture doesnt know that to where even though he knows hes eventually pissing people of and that he every now and again he as his foot down his throat so far down his throught that his toes will be his teethe and theeths will be his toes...or that his hard is so far up his ass hes sniffen his own crack. Ill admit that I have all the respect for you in the world...but since I havta through it away...all ill say now is tat you saying that I'm a bitch...well at least.................................you know what just forget it. I'm just goin to go there. The difference between me in real life and here.....ima totally different person. I know u hated me right now and that's ok by me
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prototype45's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-12-2013)
TroyTurner Offline
The Fucking Career Killer

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-12-2013, 10:03 PM

Umm, I dont hate you I actually was tryna help you out but thanx anyways

[Image: troy_zps1385e6e7.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TroyTurner's post:
Prototype45 (08-13-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-13-2013, 06:18 AM

Now I'm the one that should aploigizing to you. I mean I just blasted you for no reason not even realizing that you were helping me,
Hate Post Like Post