Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Tag Team Main Event (RP1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-12-2013, 02:06 PM

>> This is how many fucks I give about you "0"

We begin in a unknown location much to our viewers dismay. The only thing was can tell is that we are inside a dark building, possibly a warehouse, who knows? ...It's one of those settings that makes your skin crawl, makes the hair on your balls stand at attention. Is Jason Vorhees lurking inside here?, nah just John Austin... we think anyways.

SUDDENLY! a light starts to illuminate from the location and we see a dark figure appear. It is John Austin carrying a lantern. He sets the lantern down and sits criss cross on the floor in-front of the light.

I have been a very busy man this past couple of weeks. Came back from vacation, faced LJ Havok on Madness and NOW...I get to tackle my biggest demon. The demon that has been haunting me since my debut here in XWF ...Luca fucking Arzegotti. You see let me tell you all a story. No this is not a story about a poor mountaineer trying to keep his family fed, this is a story about a man named John Austin.

The breath can be seen appearing in the air after every word that Austin says, showing that not only is it very creepy in this location, it is very freaking cold. John resumes....

You see, John Austin was this hot young upstart from the east coast. He wrestled in small shit covered arenas before someone finally said "Let's give this kid a chance at the big time" and that big time was XWF. Austin came into XWF and was put to the test early on. He faced them all, big, tall, small, straight edged and full of it. On one faithful day, Austin was challenged by a man who made a name for himself in this company. A man who is feared by small animals and children alike and he is the man I speak of...Luca Arzegotti. You see Luca called Austin every name in the book like autistic, boring, a piece of shit but you think that phased Austin?....nah.....

Austin takes a short pause. We see him stretch out his leg and begin to relax on the cold concrete floor. What kind of weird, strange individual relaxes in a place like this...only John Austin...that's who :P

So Luca took on this young kid and Austin put on one hell of a fight but he came up short. Austin was rewarded for his hard work and then both men went there separate ways. Luca continued to rise to even more stardom and Austin went back to dominating the mid card. Through-out his time taking on the likes of The Legend Brothers, Shawn Steele and LJ Havok, something kept creeping up on Austin. That loss to Luca Arzegotti has bothered the man up until this point. See next Sunday, Austin gets to avenge that demon as he and a fella named Death Merchant take on Elisha and Luca Arzegotti HIMSELF!

Austin raises back up from that cold concrete floor and walks off camera view. We can still here Austin in the background and his shadow begins to illuminate from the lantern on the floor.

Story time is over fellas. You see Luca, I will admit, I am jealous. You have the spot that was meant for me. You were suppose to fall into mid card hell while I was suppose to go on and take on the king and claim my throne. Things didn't happen like that but now here we are, facing against each other for the second time. See I don't care that this is a tag match. Hell it could be a loser eats a goldfish match, the fact of the matter is that when I get you in that ring, I am going to whip your sorry ass all over hell and creation. Not to sound cliche, there is only room for one of us in XWF and it is me boss.

We hear a couple loud bangs and crashes. John Austin walks back into view. He picks up the lantern and hangs it on what appears to be a metal hook. We now get a good view of the building and it looks like to be a old meat packing plant. Why is Austin in a old meat packing plant...who the fuck knows?

See you're not facing the same John Austin from before. I don't have my head up someone's ass, no family followers, no connection bullshit. Just me, wacky, crazy John Austin. Of course, I expect to hear the names like autistic idiot, talentless hack because it wouldn't be the same without hearing those words come out of your mouth. Also, I don't know who the fuck your partner is but if he is one of those illegals that cross the border like I hear on the news, I promise to send his ass back to where he came from.

Austin can be seen pulling out of his coat pocket, what seems to be a pack of Marlboro Reds. He places a cig in his mouth but doesn't light it.

THE DAY OF REDEMPTION IS AT HAND! and I will be coming out on Sunday as the victor. Death Merchant and I will be laying your broken, tired asses down by the waste-side. So Elisha and Luca get ready for the biggest night in your life while it's just another day at the office for me...YES INDEED!

Austin lights the cig and walks off screen for our scene to come to a close

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John Austin's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-12-2013), Christine Nash (08-12-2013), DeathMerchant (08-13-2013), MattWard (08-12-2013), Rebel (08-12-2013)