Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open invitation.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-12-2013, 08:39 AM

I need a client. Someone capable of destroying the worthless piece of scum that is Tony Santos! Tony, you will pay for that super kick last night... Even if I have to strap on my old wrestling boots and fight you myself! Do you fucking hear me Tony Santos? The gadgets and the comedy can wait until after I see you beaten to a pulp.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-12-2013), MattWard (08-12-2013), Prototype45 (08-12-2013), The XXX Listers (08-12-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-12-2013, 08:59 AM

"I would be happy to do so."

Alexandra smirked at Mr. Lawson.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Prototype45 (08-12-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-12-2013, 09:24 AM

Hey I heard that you are in need of some to whoop some one cause of what they did to you.....let me try to get him for you. My created wrestler will make sure he'll won't do the same shit to you again. You see he believes that the who betray his people he who shall atone for his sins that he shall and will be ravages in pain for the sins he has committed. If that's okay with you let me know, I'll let him know when you think about it. Until then IT'S SSSHHHOOOWWW TIME FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2013, 04:01 PM

Santos, startled by the buzzing on his phone. What is this? Archie Lawson, desperately trying to get Tony's attention?

Alexandra Callaway, yet to reveal her deep-seated admiration for Tony Santos, has thrown her hat into the ring. Is it to hurt Tony? No, no, absolutely not. Maybe to get a chance to show her love and appreciation for this man? Yeah, that sounds about right.

And Prototype? He's apparently just yelling at a wall, because no one's actually listening.

Tony, having watched these three grapple for Tony's attention, jolts his head back, trying to comprehend what all of this could mean, but he's too stuck in a drunken slumber to give this his full attention.

Santos: Hrmph.

Santos yawns and falls back in to a drunken sleep.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-12-2013, 04:54 PM

Santos,

Uuummm.....You make me laugh so hard.....not!!!!! Like you are any better than me or any one else for that matter. Just remember I'm just accepting any one who issues a open challenge and seeing if any one who wants to fight me. besides it has been a LLLOOONNNGGG time since ive done this. And I hope you realize that I'm just playing my created charecture and not me in real life. I mean no harm to any one
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-12-2013, 05:49 PM

Tony, I'm not fighting for your attention, you can't after me on Sunday and you will regret it. If maddy and gio approve then next Wednesday you face Callaway! I will be at ring side to support her!!

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-12-2013), Prototype45 (08-12-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-12-2013, 06:12 PM

When that happens put in a stipulation. Not a regular match...oh by the way even so you might wanna watch your own back. I betcha on anything you'll get attacked by some heel of a moron.
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-12-2013, 06:14 PM

"It's on." Alexandra smirks softly, nodding to Archie.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Prototype45 (08-12-2013)