Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Broken Coward
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-12-2013, 06:08 AM

Andrew is standing in an empty locker room except a steel chair with a gym bag underneath it.

"Oh Steele, I'm the broken record player am I? Good, it seems to me the only way anything can get through that thick skull of yours, besides a lead pipe."

He chuckles a little.

"Because once again you sit there like the invalid you are and shoot at me for something you do as often as I do."

He holds his arms out like a gorilla and begins stomping around.

"Roar, Shawn Steele mad, The Connection this, The Connection that, John Austin boo hoo."

He rubs his eyes mockingly and stops stomping.

"It seems to me like it's you who keeps mentioning The Connection when it doesn't even exist anymore, and not because of you like you would have everyone believe, but because Ricky makes more money in one day with his company than people like you make it a year, and he doesn't have to put up with complete imbeciles such as yourself. And I understand that, I have a hard time listening to the lack of intelligence that spews through your lips myself, but that's OK because I don't have a multi million dollar company to fall back on, so I'm stuck here with idiots like you, who don't need to answer questions, either because he's too stupid to know, or because he knows the reasons were so transparent that if he told the truth it would truly show how much of a bitch he actually is."

He walks over to the chair in the middle of the room and sits down, pulling the gym bag from underneath it.

"See the real reason you targeted me Shawn is because your bed buddy Evertrust had already attacked me earlier in the night, and you didn't have the balls to attack someone unless they were already hurt."

He shakes his head slowly.

"And yet I'm moron, well that may be, but you chap, are a coward. Unlike the man who you want to blame this whole thing on, John Austin, a man you couldn't beat, even without interference, a man who I already beat, without interference. So don't sit here and try to blame it on him because you're to much of a cunt to confess for your own short comings, it's not his fault."

He opens up the gym bag and pulls out the lead pipe from the bag and tosses it up in the air a few times.

"See I don't need this, I've already proven, through process of elimination, that you can't beat me by yourself, if I bring this, it's because that half wit who can give, but not receive, Evertrust, thinks he's just going to come down and repay his debt without getting a couple bruises."

He holds the pipe over his shoulder.

"But since you'll be out there first maybe I need a few practice swings, I'm kind of rusty."

He turns his head and licks it slowly, as the camera fades out.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Aldway's post:
(08-13-2013), Rebel (08-12-2013)