Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Told Ya
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-08-2013, 01:17 AM

Sebastian Duke, Nightmare, Griffin MacAlister and Peter Gilmour are in their locker room after Warfare. Duke and MacAlister stand at the front, holding their newly won Tag Team titles. Nightmare stands slightly behind Griffin. Gilmour sits in a steel chair slightly behind Duke chowing on chicken parm.

I hate to say I told you so, but... I told you so. I told you the Brotherhood would walk out as Tag Team champions and that's exactly what we did!

But, don't think it stops here. See, this is just the beginning! We already have possession of the tag team gold. Possession of one third of the trios. On August 19th...

Duke looks over his shoulder toward Nightmare.

Nightmare will take Satellites Television title...

Duke looks down at Pete, still chowing on the chicken parm.

Pete becomes the King of the XWF.

What you witnessed tonight, was the Brotherhood running on all cylinders. Tuned up and ready to lay the hammer down! Soon, we'll have all the gold. Mark my words.

The scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2013, 06:35 AM

did u have to say that about me Duke.. really? u could've had me just sitting in the chair

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-08-2013, 08:58 AM

Boys, settle down. I know the excitement of potentially taking every title that matters in this company, has us all on edge.

Pete, you love the chicken parm and you just can't hide it.

Griff.... hahahahahahahahahaha..... be nice.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2013, 09:29 AM

i love pussy more than chicken parm dude.. and stop calling me FAT!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 09:43 AM

:PP 17 31707 1:
Oh fuck this is our chance, Gilmour! The tag titles are suddenly on some very easy prey -- we might as well smash these placeholder champs and take back what is rightfully ours. It will be almost as good as when you and I defeated Sebastian Duke and Mr. XWF for the tag team titles, except easier this time.

Let's do this shit; or don't Duke and MacAlister respect you enough to grant you a shot even though you're a part of their brotherhood? Heh, yeah, some brothers.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-08-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 09:55 AM

Yeah Peter, fuck those guys.

They tried to make you look like shit by having the cameraman pan over to you while you were eating that trough of chicken parmesan. Keep in mind that Peter Gilmour is two weeks away from the match of his life, yet The "Brotherhood" is allowing him to binge eat like this. Why aren't they putting Peter Gilmour on a strict 2000 calorie diet?

Furthermore, why are they letting Peter Gilmour jump off of bridges in the middle of the night? Peter Gilmour could have been seriously hurt. You know how rough it must have been for him to swim with a stomach full of chicken parmsean? If Duke and Griffin were responsible stablemates, they would have gotten Peter Gilmour evaluated by a mental health professional.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-08-2013), Rebel (08-08-2013), Unknown Soldier (08-10-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 10:02 AM

Oh and just for the record, I ASKED for you to be in that king match, Peter.

I've done more for you in 12 hours than The Brotherhood and Feders have done for you in 9 months, and I don't even like you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(08-08-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-08-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-08-2013), Mystica (08-08-2013), Rebel (08-08-2013), Ricky Desmond (08-08-2013), Unknown Soldier (08-10-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-08-2013, 10:28 AM

HA! Well, if it isn't Poppa Feder! You and I both know the only reason you won that match is because Donathan DeFuckStick was posing as Mr. XWF. Essentially making it 3 on 1. I lost, that's true.

Peter Gilmour has bigger fish to fry right now, Feder. In the form of King Madison, who you are too chicken shit to face! If John Madison had done to my son what he's done to yours, I'd want his head mounted on my wall!

No, not the Feders. They run around saying they hate Madison and want him gone and blah blah blah, yet you run away and hide and do absolutely NOTHING about it!

I'm here every week, Feder. I'm here dodging bullets and everything else Madison and his Circle jerk boys want to throw at me. Why? Because sooner or later, I will get my hands on John Madison and I'm going to do something neither of you Feders have been able to do, let alone even attempted.... I will end John Madison.

And al the bullshit I have to put up with from that fuck head will all be worth it.

Crawl back to your nursing home and die like you need to!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-08-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:If John Madison had done to my son what he's done to yours, I'd want his head mounted on my wall!

Yeah Duke, you're one to talk when it comes to proper parenting.

Didn't you murder your unborn child and its mother, you sick, hypocritical fuck?

So based off of what you're saying, it sounds like you need to pay a visit to my guillotine and cut your own head off Mr. judge and executioner.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-08-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-08-2013, 10:43 AM

Gotta go. Caitlyn wants some of the Big Duke.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 11:46 AM

damn guys take it easy..

feder, you know u and i got respect for each other. we're the trios champs for the past 5 months! And I know I could go for the Tag Titles, but im too concerned with ending the Black Circle so Im gonna pass.. for now..

duke, griffin... you may be my brothers in the BROTHERHOOD but u dont own me. I joined you guys to end the Black Circle and become KING of the XWF. I'm almost there but after I win the crown, me and Feder will get a shot at those belts..

also feder, u can always join us ;) think about it

john, go back to sucking Black Juan aka TYRONE's dick ok? or u could fluff Luca's balls!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 02:07 PM

Just for the record, if anyone should own Peter Gilmour, it should be me.

Without me he wouldn't be able to say:

Quote: I'm almost there but after I win the crown, me and Feder will get a shot at those belts..

That's right. You're almost there, Pete. Not by your own hard work, but by MY hard work.

I told Paul Heyman to put you in the match immediately after Madness aired.

That's after you were beaten by a rookie for the second week in a row. That's after you were beaten by Lucason for the billionth time.

I'm such a kind, giving king, yet you continue to threaten my life and accuse me of engaging in homosexual activity with Lucason.

Tell me, Pete... what has The Brotherhood done for you lately? Better yet, what have Soldier and Mystery done for you? Did they help you get the king match with John Madison or did John Madison give you the king match with John Madison?

They don't look out for you like I do, Pete.

Soldier wanted to get you locked into a semen, feces, and blood match. I wouldn't mind participating in such a match, but I think it's pretty fucked of him to not consult you about it first. And then when you tried to speak up, he dismissed you like a piece of trash.

He dismissed you in the same way that Griffin MacAlister and Sebastian Duke do.

Look at those two morons. They care more about their Tag Titles than they do about your shot at the crown. They give you unflattering air time in their promos. Why did they have to show you eating chicken parmesan when they could have shown you doing burpees or punching a bag with a picture of my face taped to the front of it? They're treating you like a clown instead of the legitimate contender that you are!

Just look at this, Peter. Look at what YOUR fellow The Brotherhood brother had to say about YOUR tag partner.

Quote:Well Duke can't be judged by what he didn't know. Besides he learned about Linn Kwann being pregnant in a dream. You can't hold that on Duke. Are you saying everything you dream is completely true and on point? And even if that fact was true Duke still isn't on the same playing field as Feder because the fuckin' gook didn't tell him. He can't be held accountable for something he didn't know about after killing Linn Kwann. Shit woulda probably been different had that bitch opened her mouth. Whereas Big Poppa Douche has been fathering Sid for years. His neglect is way fuckin' worse than Duke's could ever be. Cause he sees what happened to his son and does nothing to avenge it. Sure he talks mad shit but words ain't the beat down you deserve Madison.

This is the piece of shit that you call your brother, Peter? I talk shit about you all the time, Peter, and Griffin just lets it slide. But as soon as I call Duke the baby killer that he is, well, here comes Griffin to the rescue!

Griffin, the fact of the matter is, Linn Kwann was pregnant with Duke's child. Duke acted totally out of line when he murdered Lin Kwann. Yes, it might have been because I was having sex with her, but that's no reason to end a human's life. Yes, it sounds like something I would do, but then again, I'm not the one who started this whole high-and-mighty, "you're a bad father" thing. Hell, for all we know, that might have been my baby inside of her. We all know that Duke is a terrible fuckin' shot in the squared circle, so I imagine that would carry over in the sack. Sebastian Duke knew that he and I had sex with Linn Kwann so the possibility was there.

Furthermore, Mister Mystery did stick up for his son whenever he went into that trio match and beat me up. I walked out of that match with a picture of Flo Feder stapled to my face, and burned flesh from the branding iron and Unknown Soldier's satanic fireball. Sure, it didn't do much to me, but he still made up for more than Duke did with his unborn child. What did Duke do besides cry like a bitch under his blanket? The man should have removed his own head and placed it on his wall like he said he would.

You try to make excuses for Duke, saying that it was all a dream. Come on now, why would Duke have such a vivid, accurate dream like that and it not be true? The man is fucking murderer and didn't give Linn Kwann a chance to plead her case.

And just for the record, the sex that me and Linn Kwann had wasn't consensual. Nice going Duke, you shot a fucking rape victim and let the perp get away.
Hate Post Like Post
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-08-2013, 02:46 PM

Mind if I hide here?

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Walter "Waldo" Wilcox's post:
(08-08-2013), Shawn Steele (08-08-2013)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-08-2013, 03:07 PM

Caliban strolls in and gets hit in the face by the testosterone

Holy scary manlyness!

He turns to leave

Holy shit I found waldo ha ha

He turns round and looks at the scary men in the room and bails... fast

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 05:29 PM

(08-08-2013, 02:36 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said: The fact of the matter is he still had no fucking clue she was pregnant when he blew her brains out. Was Duke supposed to be fuckin' psychic and somehow read that bitch's mind. If anything that was just another fuckin' mistake that dirty bitch made in a long line of 'em and it's on her corpse's head not Duke's.

And as far as killin' that bitch being too harsh of a crime cause Duke caught you dick deep in her...I totally disagree. That right there sounds like the perfect call actually. In fact I hope Duke was shootin' blanks and that was your kid she was pregnant with. No one needs the infestation of scum John Madison's sperm creates, if anything Duke euthanized the bitch and saved humanity from dealing with a mini version of you.

And if she wasn't pregnant at all, Duke killin' her would still be a service to humanity cause she'd still be tainted from you fuckin' her. There's no vaccine or cure for the the diseases that crawl off John Madison's cock....hell there's not enough fuckin' soap in the world that would get that already dirty bitch clean after her romp with you man. So the way I see it....Duke actually isn't guilty of anything except lookin' out for humanity.

I think we're getting off the initial subject of Duke being a hypocrite for calling someone else a failed parent when he himself is the biggest piece of shit walking the earth. You're starting to drift into me and Kwann which this isn't what this is about. Maybe Kwann should die, I really don't care. You didn't see me shedding any tears when Duke blew her brains out. Duke obviously DOES care about Lin Kwann or else he wouldn't be crying like a bitch about his dead baby. I think it's pretty fucked up that you refer to your partner's deceased lover as a dirty bitch when Duke obviously isn't over what happened. It's also pretty funny that you'd be willing to kill Duke's child on the off chance that it might be John Madison's. Hey Griffin, you might want to pay a visit to his new, preggo, "gook" girlfriend on the off-chance that I paid her a visit as well. Duke was unconscious for a while, you know-- no one to protect her from my diseased cock!

Back to Linn Kwann... Duke acted out irresponsibly and is an embarrassment to gun owners. He's also a poor excuse for a man-- that's why he's having all these bad dreams that have him in tears every night. Some Angel of Darkness he is... If it were me, I would have shot the hooker for no reason and never looked back. Duke, on the other hand, has all these emotions attached and is coming off as the most selfish pussy that I've ever met. That's why I took a shovel to his face and watched him fall into that deep, dark hole. It was never about him owning something that I didn't-- (I'm the king, bitch)-- it was about him being WEAK. Sebastian Duke is too weak and that is why he didn't have the balls to enter the Rumble in Brooklyn. He knows that I'll bury him again and ravage his pregnant girlfriend with my filthy cock.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(08-08-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 06:46 PM

ok ive had it with all of you.. FUCK U ALL IM ON MY OWN!

*Peter gets up off his chair and puts on his hood and vest*

[Image: aj_styles.0_standard_400.0.jpg]

"I WALK ALONE! I DON'T NEED ANYBODY TO HELP ME OUT!"

Peter walks out of the room very pissed off.

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-08-2013, 07:14 PM

Pete, are you walking down the only road you've ever known?

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Angelus's post:
Shawn Steele (08-08-2013), Unknown Soldier (08-10-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:19 PM

Don't be alone Peter. I'll be your friend.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Rebel (08-08-2013), Unknown Soldier (08-10-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 09:11 PM

why would I be friends with a ?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-08-2013, 09:53 PM

(08-08-2013, 03:46 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(08-08-2013, 02:46 PM)Waldo Said: Mind if I hide here?

I guess since Caliban left we're allowed one bitch....so sure!

*OOC he was in the room before me that was why I stuck my head in I couldn't resist, I've always wanted to find wally (Waldo in Britain)

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-09-2013, 03:58 AM

(08-08-2013, 09:36 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: Why wouldn't you? Ah...wait never mind, I think I know this answer. My my....so you'd rather be, more than friends with Mr. XWF? You couldn't see yourself being friends with a , because it would be too tempting for you?

id rather be friends with u then a joke like mr xwf

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 08:18 AM

(08-08-2013, 09:43 AM)Poppa Feder 17 31707 1 Said: :PP 17 31707 1:
Oh fuck this is our chance, Gilmour! The tag titles are suddenly on some very easy prey -- we might as well smash these placeholder champs and take back what is rightfully ours. It will be almost as good as when you and I defeated Sebastian Duke and Mr. XWF for the tag team titles, except easier this time.

Let's do this shit; or don't Duke and MacAlister respect you enough to grant you a shot even though you're a part of their brotherhood? Heh, yeah, some brothers.

(08-08-2013, 10:28 AM)Sebastian Duke Said: (long response shortened for convenience) NO!

:PF 17 31707 1:
Holy shit, man -- that's cold as fuck. How could you just say NO like that? You hate Peter that much? Are you just going to sit there and take that, Peter? I never disrespected you that way in all the time we've done business. Even during times I had abducted Rose and had you freaking out, I still wasn't disrespecting you. I abducted your fiance with respect and returned her to you mostly unharmed. Then, we went on to continue enjoying success together as a powerful unit. Now we know why Duke won't dare let you get a title shot with me. He's happy just disrespecting you and using you as the group dog. Think about that, Gilmour.

Oh wait a second -- hey Duke? I may be leaving something out; I think I know the more important reason you won't accept. You know you will auto-lose any match I'm a part of. It's basically an impossibility for Sebastian Duke to claim the win if he's directly pitted against somebody named Feder. I guess that makes more sense. Why accept the match if you hate your own stable mate and are afraid of Poppa laying that big bad hand across your face again.

(08-08-2013, 11:00 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: Big Poppa Douche has been fathering Sid for years. His neglect is way fuckin' worse than Duke's could ever be. Cause he sees what happened to his son and does nothing to avenge it. Sure he talks mad shit but words ain't the beat down you deserve Madison.

:MM 17 31707 1:
Ok, ok I know this saying gets overused but it applies here and heavily.

Are you [u] ]? Madison has already received the beat down he deserved, and then some.

No really, little boy on a bike -- [i]are you that mentally deficient?
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how in the fuck you are unaware of the merciless beating I laid down on Madison while claiming a Pay Per View victory over him in the same night and cooking him like a steak. He may be a repulsive little cockroach but we all know it's very hard to get the XWF to recognize a clean win over John Madison because the refs, GMs, and other various assholes are always helping him win the matches he lost.

Tell me about the last time you defeated a King? I crippled him so badly at Gauntlet City that Shane had to basically manipulate every single moment of that gauntlet in order to have Madison survive to the end, as nothing more than a limp rag doll with his flesh still sizzling from the attack we unleashed. Unknown Soldier and Peter Gilmour can tell you all about it. Gilmour is part of the reason we won that night as he was instrumental in weakening Madison before I singed his flesh.

How is it that a member of your own little group was a part of this activity and yet you claim ignorance to its enactment? Even Sebastian Duke knows; he was a part of the losing team too! It's like the gang was all there! Yet poor Griff thinks he has ammunition in the form of his own ignorance. You're worse than Tony Santos! At least he can make me chuckle.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 08:37 AM

You see, even Poppa Feder was touched by my performance at Gauntlet City where I became the King of the XWF after enduring a harsh beating. A beating which would sink everyone else in this business, including the Feder family.

And just for the record, I also think it's fucked up that Sebastian Duke (who is supposed to be Peter's companion) is holding Peter back while I (Peter's enemy) am giving him free title shots!

Peter, if I were you I would ditch that so-called Brotherhood. They already went and found someone bigger who goes by the name Nightmare. That son of a bitch is 6'8 and is in waaaay better shape than you, Peter. I think they're trying to replace you!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-10-2013, 03:06 PM

probably and if they do, ill take them all out!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post