Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Out of the Frying Pan (Title Tournament)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

01-29-2013, 01:40 PM

2:17 AM
January 29, 2013
Las Vegas Strip

Neil is walking down the Las Vegas Strip, looking dismissively at those who've gambled away their savings wallowing on the sidewalk around him. He looks for what feels to him like forever to find a secluded spot somewhere in the city. Finally, he finds a spot, and he takes a seat.

"This title tournament, it's quite something, isn't it?" Neil begins, speaking to nobody. "I can't walk into it with an extensive knowledge on every participant, can I? Of those who might possibly have a chance, and probably a better one then I, I have experience with two, Dexter Bale, and Tommy Carlos King. This tournament provides me an opportunity to become somewhat relevant, but right now, in my state of mind, that's irrelevant. Right now, I'd like to say something about Mr. King. Bale might have been looking for the easy way out in our match, something I can not, and will not fault him for, but you King, you're scared to death of me, aren't you?"

He begins laughing maniacally, giving the camera a death stare, one intended directly for King.

"You have to be, your face when I came out, it was priceless! You were terrified! As such Tommy, I can safely say, you have no chance against anyone in the tournament, I doubt you could even beat Dong in a fight without a sucker punch! Moving on, Bale, You might've won our match, but you didn't beat me, because you can't, you're not even worthy of carrying my metaphorical bags! You see, that's funny, because I'm homeless, and don't have, any bags, okay maybe it wasn't that funny. Moving back to King, you better hope we don't meet during the tournament, because for you there would be one guarantee, you'd step out of the frying pan, into the wildfire! As to everyone else, I guarantee I'll have something witty to say that I probably shouldn't after our matches, or match, depending on the outcomes of course."

He stands up, and sets back off to the Strip. He passes by the same people who were wallowing in their ails before he left, unmoved from their positions, and kicks one of them in head. He glares at the others, who scurry away at the sight. He runs into Christine, and with a relieved sigh, hands the camera to her.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Neil Capra's post:
(01-29-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-01-2013)