Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
oh, NOW it's personal
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-11-2013, 03:09 PM

The camera fades into a small, cozy, deep purple themed room with a large window looking out into the streets of Philadelphia. Andrew stands next to the window, standing in a black suit, with his hair wet, looking into the streets, shaking his head and chuckling to himself.

"Mister Steele, so you finally get your chance at a little redemption from having your head split open like a grapefruit by The Connection. As if costing me the United States championship wasn't enough, you get to bask in my glow one more time on Monday. Now I don't really enjoy fighting people I have already beat down, miss Callaway for example, but I realize that sometimes people won't just stay down, especially someone like you with more muscles than brains."

He walks across the room and grabs a towel sitting on the bed and rubs it on his head, in an attempt to dry his hair.

"Although I know it's hard for you to formulate answers even before you had your head split open I have a question that I've been dying to ask you. Why did you do it Shawn? There was three members of The Connection in that tournament, why did you come after me?"

He shakes his head and closes his eyes.

"Hold on, that's probably too complicated for you, let me dumb it down a little, Connection, three, tournament, you missing."

He nods his head and chuckles a little.

"There you should understand that I think, but god knows I've been wrong before, so if you didn't understand that I'm sorry but I really can't dumb it down anymore for you chap."

He rubs his chin and stares at the ceiling for a moment before raising a finger.

"I got it, I think I know exactly why you came after me, because you knew I was already hurt, you saw what I-Evertrust did to me earlier in the night so you thought I would be an easy target."

He claps his hands slowly a few times.

"Bravo mister Steele, I honestly didn't think you had the brains to think that out, now I expect that kind of thinking coming from Evertrust, he has already proven he has more intelligence in his pinky finger than you do in your entire body, but for you, a plus mister Steele you've finally passed the first grade."

He claps again, smiling mockingly before quickly turning serious.

"Speaking of mister Evertrust, please once again I'm begging you, do whatever it is you do, I honestly can't wait, Steele scratched your nuts and now it's your turn to do the same for him, you would have lost in the tournament, just like Steele will lose on Monday if you're not there to hold his hand."

He sits on the edge of the bed and runs his hands through his hair slowly before lifting his head up slowly.

"But honestly it's all OK, I don't have a problem with any of this bull shit, I kind of expect it from yanks, I knew I'd have to deal with half wits from the first day I signed that contract, half wits who sit and cry, boo hoo he came into a match he wasn't in and I lost because of him, boo fucking hoo."

He leans forward on the bed closer to the camera.

"Well welcome to my world you dense twit, I know you're stupid, but you must clearly remember it was you who did the EXACT same thing to me the week before, except YOU came through the fans like a pathetic mark, you should have saw me coming I walked all the way down that ramp, or can your pea sized brain not retain that length of memory?"

He shakes his head slowly.

"Sad, Shawn, just sad, the body of a gorilla and the memory of a gold fish."

He continues shaking his head then slowly begins laughing.

"And yet I'm the one who made it personal?"

He points to himself with a look of disbelief on his face.

"I told you, The Connection's attack wasn't personal, it was business, so despite how you want to twist the story, it was YOU who made it personal mister Steele, and you can ask I-Evertrust what happens when you get personal with me, actually you can ask him when he screws me out of this match and you're standing idly by letting it happen because you know you can't beat ME one on one."

He lifts himself off the bed and begins walking toward the camera, as it backs up slowly out the door.

"But everything's alright, I honestly hope Evertrust cuts my FUCKING dick off this time, because he's gonna need something to satisfy you and your overbearing ass, don't worry I'll be waiting. Cheers."

He slams the door on the camera and it fades out as Andrew whispers through the door.

"I'm always waiting."

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Aldway's post:
(08-13-2013)