Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Ladder (Ladders r/p 5)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-11-2013, 08:18 AM

Color brightens the picture as the scene opens. Jonny Rebel comes into focus, laying on a bench in the locker room. His long,black hair is wet from the shower he recently took. Dressed in his ring attire; black pants, and his shit stomping boots, Jonny runs his hands through his hair and is deep in thought. Almost looking stressed out, Jonny starts talking to himself.

So, the Night of Ladders Match just got a whole lot more interesting. Alexandra Callaway has decided to enter it and so has the new comer, Paradoxica. The others, I've spoken enough about them. I know I can beat any of them.

But it's Alex that worries me. I have nothing but respect for her. She comes from a historic family in Pro Wrestling. She is a bad ass woman. I know she is going to give everything she has to win the match. I know she wants to win so that her beau, Mr. Satellite, can have an easy title defense.

No way, not on my watch. Alex, with all the respect in the world, I'll have to hurt you as well. I've seen you stand toe to toe with the best in XWF. I've witnessed the falls and bumps you have taken. But none of it is going to compare to what happens tonight.

Jonny sits up and shakes his head. Water flings from his wet hair and he pulls it back into a pony tail. He bends forward and laces his black boots.

Normally, I wouldn't want to wrestle a woman of your....how can I say this...........your stature? You are a beautiful and powerful woman in the XWF. You thrive in the moonlight. But tonight, there is no moonlight. It's a dark and desolate place to be in the ring this evening. The only thing that can be thrived upon in this match, will be the amount of pain that I dish out as I whoop everyone's ass and climb the ladder. I'll take the contract and win.

I also saw the Perseid meteor shower. Alex, you looked at the meteor shower and thought you received a message, but in reality, it was an omen. Mr. Satellite is going to be brought down by my hands.

Jonny grabs his newest 'Murican Rebel t-shirt from his locker and slips it over his head. He pulls it down and grabs his skull cap. Placing the skull cap on, Jonny cracks his neck. He heads for the locker room door and leaves as the scene fades out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: bestjonnypic_zps0561063b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post