Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Lads, ladders and carnage
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-10-2013, 11:41 PM

Caliban is sitting on a swing hanging beneath a ladder staring off into space

I'm going to start this with a shout out to J.Rebel buddy yo are right we are ready and willing to step up but you forgot to mention that both of us are also willing to kill the other one on Saturday night to do it, monday night means a lot but even I when all things are said and done admit that sunday night means more. LJ knows that, hell he is living it right now so don't hold up because of monday, monday isn't where any of us need your head to be

Caliban pulls himself out of the swing

As for the rest of you, you just heard that right, I need Jonny Rebel one night after this match and yet I am willing to end his career in this match if it means I get to win it. Now imagine what I'm going to do to someone who has shown zero standards in his own personal life not to be standing with the few who's standards are enough for us to put our lively hoods and lives on the line for. To everyone of you who stayed silent tomorrow night will be a punishment from me to you, if you all want to sit by idle then tomorrow night I will make it irreversibly and inescapably true

He starts to make his way closer to the camera man smiling and talking in a sing song poetic voice

Blood in the water, sharks below the boat, it's a helluva a lot scarier when the bodies don't float, I will fly higher than any of you could dream, 450 splashes off ladders don't mean shit to me, I will execute every fucking being in the ring with me tomorrow night, stop me, please god stop me, only in your dreams

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post