Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
No PAYNE, no gain! (Madness R/P 5)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-11-2013, 07:30 AM

Jonny sits backstage at the Wells Fargo Center in the city of brotherly love as the scene opens. The locker room is very nice, with a steam room and XWF even hired some message therapist for the evening. With a smart phone in hand, Jonny has just watched the latest pod cast that Hunter Payne has put out. Shaking his head, Jonny walks out of the locker room. Wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt and boots, Jonny grabs a few members of the XWF film crew. He waves them to him.

Hey, you guys want to film this and play it for Hunter Payne?

The film crew set up and focus the camera on Jonny.

Hunter, come on man. You want to call me uninteresting, yet you bring up things that other guys have said about me. Making fun of my name? What, did we somehow get transported back thru time to high school? Mr. Satellite, did you move us thru time?

But wait, how could we be back in Hunter Payne's high school? With you limited intelligence, I figured you didn't make it past 6th grade. If you had, you wouldn't have signed that contract with that sperm whale, Joy.

Oh I'm sorry did that hurt Joy? Well great! I guess I should really be talking to you anyways, seeing as how you wear the pants in the relationship. But I'm curious, does Hunter take your dick and fuck you with it, or does he just use his mud flap to get you off? We may be able to get Mr. Schlong to help you out Joy.

And since you want to run your horse mouth so much Joy, you're fair game. You walk around like you are just arm candy, but I know you are the puppet master of Hunter Payne. Everything that Hunter said in that pod cast came straight from the horse's mouth, literally, Joy had her hand up his ass and was pulling a Jeff Dunham.

You two want to talk about Hunter's career. How he started like I am and who he has faced. That's all well and fine, but the problem is this: I'm still a rookie and need to prove myself against you. While you sir, are still fighting like a rookie. Hunter, you have fought Mr. Radio and Matt Lennox. But aside from winning the UFO title a few times, what have those two done? Nothing! Just like you, Payne. You are just a PAYNE in the ass and Shane has seen fit to just let you stay stagnate at the bottom of the roster. If it weren't for Joy being as hot as she is, you wouldn't be here, Hunter.

Joy, thought, is like a laxative. They both irritate the shit out of you. But it was you specifically, that was making fun about the spelling of my name and me shopping for ladders. Well to put it bluntly, I was looking for a ladder strong enough that Hunter could use to hold open you massively over-used vagina. He was telling people that he got tired of almost losing his arms every time he climbed in there.
From what I've been told, Joy, your lady parts are like a taco, pretty much everything imaginable has been jammed in there.
I've also heard your vagina has been used more than Google.

Anyways, just to let you know Hunter, I've asked that the refs and management make you wear a special body suit so that the fans or I don't catch any Joy diseases. You know, stupidity or something like that. Alright Hunter, I'll see you Monday night when I hand you another loss.

Jonny ushers the crew out of the room and shuts the door as the scene fades.

________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: bestjonnypic_zps0561063b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
Caliban (08-11-2013)