Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNA or WWE
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-12-2013, 05:59 PM

(08-10-2013, 05:55 PM)Hunter Payne Said: I gave up on TNA when they tried to push two old men to wrestle and make it a huge deal even though one of them couldn't take certain bumps to his back I believe (Hogan). Then there was that one time, they had one of their top signings show up to the PPV main event intoxicated (Jeff Hardy) and ruin the event. Then there was that one time we were all hoping they signed Paul Heyman but they never did. Then there was that one time WWE did an Undertaker return promo and fans thought it would be Sting. And when it wasn't, TNA pretty much copied the same fucking video for Stings return. I can think of more reasons why I stopped watching if i think hard enough.

I think the biggest problem with ROH is that I can never find it on! lol. The only time I watch an ROH match is on Youtube every once in a while. But I am a fan. The first time I seen ROH on TV it was KENTA vs Rodrick Strong. Holy shit that was an awesome main event!

WWE isn't as bad as they used to be (See: Daniel Bryan push). So yeah WWE by a landslide.

If you thought that match was something, watch KENTA vs. Daniel Bryan Danielson ....now that was a AWESOME main event. Me personally, I love the series of matches Danielson had with McGuiness. The 60 min Iron Man match, the match at Unified...may I say :O!

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Hunter Payne (08-12-2013)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-12-2013, 06:21 PM

Kind of off topic, anyone just watch that Bryan and Cena segment? I honestly got into it...
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-12-2013, 06:32 PM

yeah i saw that. I dug it too. and as much as i dont like cena..i almost felt bad for him lol

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-12-2013, 06:34 PM

but my direct tv is being a fucker because its rain.. so im goin to miss the punk/heyman segment.. and that really pisses me off lol

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2013, 06:58 PM

That battle royal was the shit! RVD! Then the segment after with The Shield was awesome. Anybody else notice Rollins "Oh shit" face when Big Shows music hit? That made me laugh.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2013, 07:46 PM

The Shield is awesome!

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-12-2013, 07:53 PM

The WWE has three really good things going right now. Daniel Bryan and Cena, anything CM Punk and Heyman related, and the Shield. Anyone notice the part about a revolution by the younger guys? Reminds me of what's happening here....LOL
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
LJ Havok (08-13-2013)
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2013, 07:55 PM

In all honesty, Bryan needs a fucking hair cut.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-12-2013, 09:44 PM

the cena v bryan segment on raw made me remember nigel v danielson from ROH circa 2006-7

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2013, 09:57 PM

I know Kofi's first push to the main event didn't work so well. But after his showing tonight I think he deserves a second one. But what do I know? I wanted John Morrison to be pushed to the sky at one point, and look at how that one turned out.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-13-2013, 01:58 AM

almost everybody wanted morrison to get a hell of a push. so im with ya there, and i think kofi deserves one again. at least for the world title.

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-13-2013, 04:33 AM

Kofi won't get a push and I don't think he should get one. He is a good wrestler but he hasn't got what it takes to be in the main event in my opinion. I don't think he's THAT good on the mic. He's a solid mid-carder and that's where he should stay.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-13-2013, 07:29 AM

(08-13-2013, 04:33 AM)Archie Lawson Said: Kofi won't get a push and I don't think he should get one. He is a good wrestler but he hasn't got what it takes to be in the main event in my opinion. I don't think he's THAT good on the mic. He's a solid mid-carder and that's where he should stay.

Neither does Del Rio though. But I agree Kofi can't talk worth a shit.. But it all has to do with what they tell him to say and how he delivers it. Del Rio just delivers his boring lines better.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Hunter Payne (08-13-2013)