Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A few words
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 11:27 AM

Steve Sayors- Good afternoon XWF fans, and thank you for tuning in to XWF.com for our newest XWF Exclusive. Earlier today I was able to catch Matt Lennox as he was leaving his hotel to catch a plane going to Night Of Ladders. So here you go XWF fans!

Camera cuts to Matt walking out of a hotel as the camera rushes quickly to Matt and you can hear Steve in the background shouting Matt over and over until he finally reaches him.

Matt- Yes Steve? What can I possibly do to help you. I do have a plane to catch you know.

Steve- Yes I understand but I have a couple questions for you leading up to your match tomorrow night at Night Of Ladders. The people havent heard much from you since your brief hiatus.

Matt- Alright, I will answer a few questions until my car gets here.

Steve- When you were away, a lot of wrestlers joined the XWF and a good number of them are in your match tomorrow. Any thoughts on them?

Matt- The one guy that has caught my attention the most is Jonny Rebel. I know he isn't all that new to XWF but he has been talking a whole lot of shit lately. Lets just hope he can back up his talk and put it in the ring. There's only two things I hate in this world, one is people who shit with the door open and the other is people that talk so much shit that they foam diarrhea from the mouth. To me thats all Jonny is doing, he believes himself to be a wise ass who thinks he knows what he is talking about with everything. You may think I am a boring guy, and you know what I may not have the best mic skills but at least I can make up for that in the ring. I will make sure I find you in the match Jonny just to show you who the real man is here. I will show you what seperates the men from the boys.

Steve- How about some of your other opponents like X Ion, Caliban and Hunter Payne?

Matt- Hunter Payne. Hmm, me and him sure have had our battles in the past. You all remember our 2 out of 3 falls submission match about a month ago on Madness. Hunter, if you are watching this I know youre having women problems obviously but I think its time you cut the leash off from that bitch. All she is going to do to you is bring you down brother, and when you cut ties with her im sure you will finally reach the top. Caliban is a newbie correct? I dont know a whole lot about this guy, he seems like a decent guy but I have never seen him in the ring. So this is a big test for Caliban, and I am letting you know now Caliban if you come toe to toe with me I am not holding back. X Ion? Wasn't he Swift Ion? Okay I remember him. He was an okay wrestler, he had his moments. He is in this match to redeem himself from previous events that took place. Honetly, he isnt much of a threat to me.

Steve- What is your strategy going into tomorrow?

Matt- It is plan and simple Steve, get in the ring, knock some mother fuckers out, maybe an occasional ladder hit and then climb the ladder for the contract. You know what I may throw in a sharpshooter to one lucky guy or gal just for shits and giggles. Thats if I have nothing better to do and I already have the match in the bag which I will. I am letting you Steve and everyone watching that tomorrow I am going for a big moment that everyone will be talking about for years to come. Tomorrow begins the second coming of Matt Lennox, it also begins the Lennox era. These morons dont know what is coming for them. Now Steve, if you excuse me I have a plane to catch.

Matt hops in his car and drives off while the camera fades out to Steve Sayors again.

Steve- There you have it folks, I tried to get more but our wrestlers are always on the fly. Until next time, I am Steve Sayors.

The camera fades to the XWF logo.
Scene Over

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
Hunter Payne (08-10-2013)