Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
To the Edge of night.. (Alexandra's post)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-10-2013, 10:50 AM

Late evening, a misty fog crawls across the ground. You aren’t exactly sure where you are at first. You look around trying to find out where you have awoken. You really don’t notice the area around you. It seems you have stumbled upon one of the oldest sacred places in world. You start coming too, and stand to move around, looking through the mist. That’s when you notice the figure of a woman, she’s got on a hood, so you can’t see her face. You walk closer and hear her say something, but you can’t quite make it out.

[Image: stonehenge-stars1.jpg]

The fog begins to disappear, the stars glowing brighter. You are a bit fearful, but you still feel drawn to this figure. You proceed to push through the darkness until she turns around, looking directly at you. She doesn’t speak, she simply walks past you, down the side of the towering rocks of Stonehenge. She continues to walk away she moves in and out of the rocks, as if making a pattern with her steps.

“Step by step, rung by rung, someone’s destiny will change tonight. Who's will it be? It will be mine. It doesn't matter, who you are, how long you've been in this business, or if you are talented or not. When the heat of battle is upon you, where do you turn? Do you look to those around you? No. You turn to the past. You look to those who where here before you. You look to the ancients. You look to your ancestors."

The stars shine down on her brightly, seeming to illuminate her in an eerie glow. She looks to the sky, as the moon breaks out from behind a cloud. It bathes all of Stonehenge in an bright white light. She smiles to the moon, before walking some more.

"Another battle lay in my path. Many foes seek to obtain the golden crown. I will not be defeated. I have yet to be defeated in battle. I will still stand victorious at the end of all."

She walks further, disappearing into the woods. Leaving so much unknown...so very much. On the wind.. her voice sounds leaving a haunting song..

"Home is behind, the world is ahead. And there are many paths to tread. Through shadow... to the edge of night... Until the stars.. are all alight. Mist and shadow...cloud and shade.... all shall fade...all shall... fade...."

~Cut Scene~

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-11-2013), DeathMerchant (08-12-2013)