Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God of Death
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 12:42 AM

A figure, stands at the window, smoking a cigarette. The camera zooms in on the face of the figure and it appears to be AJ Powell. He pushes the camera out of his face and flicks his cigarette out of the window.

AJ: Thought I was dead huh? Oh not by the contrary. I am very much alive. I know what you’re wondering “how is he alive,” “I thought Duke killed him.” Well Duke did kill me. He killed the Golden Boy of XWF, the poster boy for this Federation. And in the process awoken a monster.

Duke, you awoken a beast, and his name is AJ Powell. His name is Nephrite. Duke you killed AJ. I applaud you for that. You opened me up to new possibilities.

In all honesty, I wanted to die. I wanted AJ Powell dead! But I had to make it look real. I had to make Duke, Mr. Satellite, Shane , and even Paul Heyman THINK I actually died.

But that wasn’t me. That was a poor lookalike, with no future. You killed an innocent man Duke. Good fucking job. In the process of killing the fake me, you unleashed the new me. Even better.

And to Mr. Satellite, thank you. Thank you for accidentally igniting the flame. You are the key to my anger. You are the reason I wanted to become this. Because I saw you rise from the ashes, and kick everyone’s ass, in till you reach Main Event status. I idolized you. Up in till buried Duke.

You rode John Madison’s cock the whole way through, and screwed Duke. I didn’t understand this. You demote yourself to the likes of the King, no the Pauper of XWF. But I still have great respect for you.

Believe that Nephrite is here! The God of Death has risen in XWF! Prepare for your final judgment!
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-08-2013, 01:11 AM

"And what pray tell are you supposed to be exactly?"

Alexandra chuckles momentarily, masked by her hoodie as she paces back and forth.

"Under what stretch of the imagination do you genuinely think that people still care? I mean.. if they thought you were dead and buried.. they continued to think it for a reason kiddo. People like you should stay dead and buried."

She pulls her hood down, shaking out her hair.

"If you want to step to Satellite, you have to go through me first. And before you sit there and go.. hey.. who's the babe. Know this. I could dig my nails so deep into your eyes, pop them out of your head and feed them to the crows. Never blinking an eye."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-08-2013)
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:01 AM

First off, who the hell are you? Seriously are you some vermit trash the came from out of Peter Gilmours house? The purpose was for everyone forget. Because the greatest foe you have is the one you don't know. Oh, and I hope you have a fun time "digging my eyes out," because while your doing that, I'll just be fucking your dead soul, over and over and over again.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-08-2013, 07:09 AM

What do we say to the god of death? Not today. - Syrio Forel

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-08-2013, 04:36 PM

"Who am I? I am someone who has looked into the eyes of death and stood unafraid. I am the beginning and the end. I am the darkness, the darkness is me. I look into the eyes of death and do not tremble. I am the guardian of the night, protector over the stars."

Alexandra glared at the man.

"I am the daughter of the darkness. Who the hell are you?"

She keeps her gaze on him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-09-2013)
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2013, 09:07 AM

I am the reason you are still in existence. I am the devil's right hand. I am a Demon Spawn. I am the only reason the human race is still in existence. And after I beat you out of existence, I am going to fuck your cold death body. Just fair warning.
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-09-2013, 11:45 PM

I roll my eyes.

"Wow Alexandra you just got hit on by a freak of nature. Well...Thats not nothing new."

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-10-2013, 12:11 AM

Caliban walks into the room already back peddaling

Hey Alex without make up on did you know you look just like.... HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE!

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-10-2013, 07:36 AM

Radio sees this Nephrite Shit and simply does something like this.
[Image: 212879.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-10-2013, 08:07 AM

"You want to punch me that bad huh? Well guess what I'm not scared of any shit you have to throw at me. This doormat will prove to the world that this aint a real doormat that I am who I am and that is JTC someone who you should not cross. So as the old saying goes. Bring It Don't Sing it"

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 08:21 AM

Don't listen to him new AJ! You better fuck that cold, dead body.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 08:40 AM

Paul Heyman booking Mr. Satellite vs. JTC????

Well, he did book me versus JT Havok and Peter Gilmour.

Paul Heyman is so worthless.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 08:43 AM

A certain rumble which took place in Brooklyn says otherwise.
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 08:43 AM

:PF 17 31707 1:
JTC sounds like he has some balls. I've never seen him in the ring yet since I don't care about him, but he sounds like he has balls.

That right there puts him higher than Sebastian "No!" Duke.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 08:53 AM

I think you got yourself eliminated out of fear of having to face John Madison, but if you want to say that a couple of bottom feeders overpowered you then I guess I'll pretend to believe you.

Didn't The Feders once use your blood in place of performance enhancers? Wow, and now LT Havok is getting the best of Mr. Satellite? Are we witnessing the fall of Mr. Satellite?!
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 09:00 AM

:PF 17 31707 1:
We Feders never use performance enhancing drugs. I have proven this beyond a shadow of doubt, so obviously I wouldn't need to be using anything in place of them either. I'm probably the only guy on the roster except for my son who isn't loading themselves up with all kinds of drugs everyday just to get by; be it painkillers, enhancers, or mind altering shit like what a lot of you guys seem to be on. You're all doped up beyond return.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-10-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:"You want to punch me that bad huh? Well guess what I'm not scared of any shit you have to throw at me. This doormat will prove to the world that this aint a real doormat that I am who I am and that is JTC someone who you should not cross. So as the old saying goes. Bring It Don't Sing it"

JTC when do you become the Bad Guy Scott Hall? i thought you were a Reality Star wannabe?

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Hate Post Like Post