Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 10:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A strange conversation regarding Jordan Caliban
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-10-2013, 09:27 AM

Mitchell awoke in a small dark place, the last the he remembered was reporting the Caliban chat roulette video and then...

Oh god where the hell am I?

Mitchell starts scrambling around on the floor and running his hands along the walls, A DOOR YES! his hands tremble as an inner voice is pleading for it to be unlocked. It was, Mitchell didn't wait for any sign of safety running right out into the corridor

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, OK think Mitchell this could be the biggest moment in your career, this is your chance to find out who Jordan Caliban actually is, when it doubt go right

He turns and starts making his way down the corridor past gothic sculptures and many many paintings of what could only be described as the color black, he soon emerged into a large open space with a chair up on a pedestal in the middle of the room.

Shit what was that?

He recognized 2 sets of footsteps, it could only be that, this place didn't seem to contain echos. He heard a familiar old decrepit voice getting closer and scrambled into a corner and the safety of shadow

The boy is taking too many risks, what was the point of all of this if he breaks everything within days of his new beginning, I'm starting to wonder if we need to send someone along to keep him in check

Another voice that was youthful but not of a human origin althought speaking perfect English replied

The boy made it very clear she was too be kept well out of all of this

What the boy wants is of no consequence to me, that body of his however, he forgets that it's not just his

The older voice sighed heavily

Look I know we all have a slight affection for the boy, he spent time with us here, something we have never let a human do before, I do try and look out for him but when it comes down to it Caliban is part of something much much bigger, it may not even be in his lifetime but he will be one of the many who's names will be spoken in glory. If he doesn't kill himself first. But he will forever be remembered as a tool here and he knows that and so he is trying to be remembered there instead

So you wish me to send the female?

Lets see how he makes out with the week he gave himself first, now on to a more pressing matter, have you noticed that we are not exactly alone here?

Mitchell still crouching in his corner eaves dropping on the entire conversation hears this and slowly and quietly and gently he wet himself because he could tell that right now as those words were spoken, that old, dusty dry voice was smiling

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caliban's post:
DeathMerchant (08-11-2013)