Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Final push (Ladders r/p 4)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-10-2013, 09:03 AM

Jonny Rebel is scene on camera looking at the ring from backstage. Fans are trickling in and getting ready for tonight's big show. The management of XWF has decided to increase it's medical team size for tonight's match. They are backstage making sure their equipment is working and talking to the officials about response times and what signs to look for if someone gets hurt. Jonny stretches and gets limbered up. The match is going to start in less than an hour. Steve Sayors walks up to Jonny cautiously.

Jonny Rebel, can we have a few minutes of your time? If not, that is fine. I know you are getting ready for your match and probably don't want to be bothered with an interview.....

Steve Sayors rambles on for a few seconds. He jumps as Jonny does an arm stretch.

Calm down Steve, I'll answer a few quick questions for you.

Steve lightens up a little and pulls out his note pad. He takes a pencil and starts scribbling on it.

How are you preparing for this evenings Ladder match?

You can't prepare for a Ladder match. No one can determine what is going to happen during these types of matches. How can I prepare for what Swift X Ion is going to do? He says he is going to put his body on the line and I'm guessing that means doing like a 450 splash off the top of a ladder. I do not want to be on the receiving end of that splash.

Have you competed in a Ladder match before?

Yeah, I've been in one ladder match before this one. Back in HWA against Cody Hawk, my mentor. He beat the piss out of me. My first experience of falling off a ladder came from a suplex that Cody delivered to me from the top of the ladder. That hurt. Never felt anything like it before.

If you win toni.............

Jonny takes the mic from Steve and Sayors flinches.

There is no "if I'm going to win", it's "when I win". There is no way I'm leaving tonight without that contract. And this isn't because I just want to win, I do, but I need this win. It's up to me to go on and challenge Mr. Satellite for the Television title. The new guys, Havok, Caliban and the likes of myself, are ready to step to the plate and become the big timers in XWF.
Havok is going to defeat Madison and Gilmore for the King of XWF title. Evertrust is going to defeat Sid Feder for the European title and I'll beat Satellite for his TV title. Us young guys will run this place. We will turn the tables and the hunters will become the Kings.

Jonny hands Steve the mic back and continues to warm up for the Ladders match.

You heard it folks, big words from the 'Murican Rebel, Jonny Rebel.

Sayors walks off the scene while Jonny does some leg stretches and the picture fades out.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: newestrebelpic_zpsed2453bc.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
Caliban (08-10-2013)