Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ah christ boys you decided to push it
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-09-2013, 09:27 PM

Caliban notices the interviewer and camera man approaching

No questions, no jokes no gimmicks pretend I'm LJ Havok, you turn the camera on and you fuck off

Both men immediately do what they are told and the interviewer scuttles away

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy look at all these poor souls mistaking themselves for someone who can hold a candle to me, Swift buddy I swear to god first minute 30 in that match I'm going to hurt you so bad your come back will be quicker than superman's sperm going through Lois Lanes skull. You have the nerve to step up and question me about what I have done, I'll tell you what I didn't do, I didn't become a fucking sheep with a ball gag on, everything you just said should be a reason for you to be with us on Monday night and your goofy ass would rather be sipping coconut cock drinks. You wanna see a devastating 450? Ill show you one but the difference between me and you, I don't need to be 4 foot off the canvas to do it.

Caliban is moving around agitated grabbing the back of his head and pulling his hood down running his fingers through his hair

Rebel I'm done talking to you, let's do this the way we both really want to, I'm calling silence on the name Jonny Rebel until sunday morning, good luck man, hospital can be a rough place trust me I know

He pulls his hood back up and lifts a steel bat from behind him

Here's the thing lads, I have spent this week preparing for 3 wars you boys are ready for one, now I know some of you, known as Shawn Steele, aren't very adept at math but you can see I'm more ready than any of you could ever imagine

Caliban starts knocking the steel bat on the ground and kisses the Onyx encrusted brass knuckles on his right hand chanting along in time staring at the screen like private pile before he pulled the trigger

This is my rifle (he takes a short arm jab at the camera and then stands up), this is my gun (he smashes the bat hard on the ground), this is for fighting, THIS IS FOR SPLITTING EVERY FUCKING HEAD OPEN I SEE TOMORROW NIGHT

Caliban gets in the face of the camera man

Now feck off

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post