Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Steps to greatness! (Ladders r/p 3)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-09-2013, 08:21 PM

The scene is black and all this is heard is Morgan Freeman's iconic voice. It demands attention!

Throughout the annals of Professional Wrestling history, there have been many matches fought with the iconic and useful Ladder. From the first WWE ladder match in which Bret "The Hitman" Hart defeated "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels for the prestigious Intercontinental Title in 1992, to the first ever Money in the Bank match that Edge won in 2005. The ladder match is an extremely violent and explosive match concept.
This Saturday night will be no different, because the XWF is going to rock the wrestling world with their Night of Ladders match. The winner get a contract to face the Television Champion. Many will attempt to climb the ladder and grab the glorious contract, but only one can do it. He is the 'Murican Rebel, Jonny Rebel.

The scene brightens as the cameras pan around the ( INSERT NAME OF ARENA HERE! ). A ring is being constructed and on a flatbed in the entrance way are about 20 ladders. The XWF crew are sliding some of the ladders under the ring. Some are being set up next to the ring and some are just thrown about.
The camera pulls back and sitting in the rafters is a quiet Jonny Rebel. Sporting his new "Murican Rebel" t-shirt designed by the impressive Christine Nash and Twisted Angel Designs, Jonny sits with his legs swinging off the catwalk. He leans forward and rests his head against the hand rail.

In less then 24 hours, I'm going to put my body and career on the line in a Ladder match. I'm going to risk severely injuring myself in a match where careers are ended. But careers are also catapulted in ladder matches as well.

Tomorrow night at Shove It: Night of Ladders, it will not be any different. Someone's career is going to be thrust into the main event spot light, with a chance to take on the Television Champion. That someone is going to be me.

The match is an open invite, so I don't know who will show up. But as far as the people that have said they want to be in it, I would just stay out of my way.
Keegan-Michael Key, I don't know ya, nor do I want to. This line of work doesn't suit you man. Just do everyone a favor and don't show up. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
Then there is the Pittsburgh native, Sokolov Red. I don't know to much about this dude either. But if he is from Pittsburgh, I may have to worry. The only thing good to come from Pittsburgh is the girl who got away from Ben Roethlisberger. Damn rapist.
And Swift X Ion, or whatever the hell your name is, I didn't go look at ladders to get an upper hand. No, I wanted to see how I could use the ladder to mess up your pretty little face. After you lose tomorrow night, maybe you can get that bitch of yours to lift her leg and piss clean the blood off your face.
What's next, the wannabe rapper, Wrestler 82 and Reggie. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique points of view given by your poem. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist. Go back to Taco Bell and make Peter Gilmore some nachos.
Hunter Payne, I'm not sure what to say to you man. I feel bad that you get led around on a leash. Joy says jump and you fucking do flips. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
I have nothing but respect for Sincere Lee Wild. She is the only woman in the match. I hope she kicks ass, but I won't be afraid to break you in half over a ladder.
Matt Lennox, I'm trying to imagine you with a personality. It's hard though. I checked the ratings for the radio spot you did man. Seemed like everyone tuned out as soon as your monotone voice hit the airwaves. Most people switched it over to National Public Radio. Let me put it this way for you to understand: your like a PBS mind in an MTV world. You are out of place, go chase the stick that Hunter Payne is going after.

And last but not least, we have Jordan Caliban. This kid has moxey. I see a younger version of myself, although he isn't as good looking. Listen Jordan, I'm with you 100% when it comes to preventing the normal bullshit that happens in John Madison's matches. I think the old geezers in XWF need to move over and let us young guys show them how it is done now a days.
But as far as you getting in my way tomorrow night in the ladder match, DON"T! This is my chance and I'm not letting anyone else get it.

In this industry, there are only two ways up the ladder of success: rung by fucking rung, or you have to fucking claw your way, stepping on the heads and fingers of others. After tomorrow night, my nails are going to hurt and everyone else in the match is going to have sore faces.

Mr. Satellite, just a fair warning. Take notes tomorrow night, because I'm coming for what you have. And I plan on ripping it from your grasp. There is nothing you can do about it. In the words of Agent Smith, "It's inevitable!".

The scene slowly fades looking down at the crew finishing the ring.
______________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: bestjonnypic_zps0561063b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post