Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Day Before (Night of Ladders- RP #3)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-09-2013, 08:12 PM

Its the Right before Night of Ladders.Swift X Ion is sitting in his Hotel Room, with Jo Jo, ordering Room Service.

Swift X Ion: "May I have a Lobster, with butter and a Strawberry Banana Smoothie please."

Jo Jo: "Get me a Chicken Alfredo and a Blueberry Smoothie."

"Also, a Chicken Alfredo and a Blueberry Smoothie to please. Thank you."

"I'm going to go take a shower baby, real quick, ok?"

"Ok."

Ion started watching TV as Jo Jo went to take a shower.

"This is the Right before my first Ladder Match tomorrow...I will climb the ladder and become the New #1 Contender for the TV Title andrri become Champion in the weeks after tomorrow. I' know that when I'm in this match, I'm going to hhave to take all risks and make no mistakes. Tomorrow is the day that XWF will turn in awe. They will find out what a true champion I am. The day I become Champion, is the last day Mr. Satellite will be TV Champion, while I'm champion. I never got to be #1 Contender or have a Title Shot in XWF so far, so this is my chance to be the best right now. Ill see you guys tomorrow."

Jo Jo comes out the shower and gets in bed with Ion and she wraps her arms around him, as he lays down to go to sleep, as he turns the lights off, the camera fades.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post