Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rose Smith
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-02-2014, 12:08 PM

pull ur head off my dick Jessie..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-02-2014, 12:11 PM

(02-02-2014, 12:08 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: pull ur head off my dick Jessie..

Sorry, did I wake you? Obviously, you were dreaming that little scenario up because getting every stupid thing you say blown up right in front of you probably gets boring after a while. Stop being a schlep and maybe you won't be so easy to debunk, you fucking cretin.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jessie-ica Diaz's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-03-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-02-2014, 12:29 PM

Guess Maddy dumped Gilly. Wow tears. Such sad. So cry.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
The Linguist (02-02-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-02-2014, 12:47 PM

I'm curious Peter but how exactly did my name get dragged into this? Is it because you lack the mental competency to think of something original or are you just bored. It's alright Peter, I'll forgive you this time. I'm sure you are still working off that high from braining Barney. But do be a pal and keep my name out of your mouth. It's better for you if you do I promise.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2014, 11:41 AM

keep my name out of your potty mouth and we're even Theodore..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2014, 11:47 AM

He's King of here, he can say and do what he wants. Theo is your true lord and master. Watch how you talk to him, bitch boy.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 11:49 AM

he wont be king for long.. trust me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2014, 11:53 AM

So, is Eli going to come down and hand you a victory again?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-03-2014, 12:06 PM

I'd just like to say in Gilmour's defense, when I smashed Rose she had a vagina. It was so stretched out even my dick of doom felt tiny inside of it. However that's to be expected since the bitches twat has earned the nickname "parts unknown" due to how many wrestlers come from there.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Scorpio's post:
(02-03-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-03-2014), Jessie-ica Diaz (02-03-2014), Theo Pryce (02-03-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-03-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-03-2014, 12:14 PM

A few things Gilmour. One, I didn't say your name, thus why I am unsure how my name was brought into this conversation. And secondly, you are very, very good at making promises. Possibly the best ever. It's your follow through that leaves much to be desired. If and when I lose the Crown you will have nothing to do with it. That much I can assure you. Now do you see how a promise works?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2014, 01:38 PM

Frodo throws a Shayouken! to Gilmour.

Crazy talk gets an uppercut.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 04:24 PM

Gilly ducks and the shayouken hits the in the balls.

The I promise to make your life a living hell

Scorpio.. u didn't smash my fiance. Your penis is too small

Suck it hard !!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-03-2014, 04:33 PM

(02-03-2014, 04:24 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Gilly ducks and the shayouken hits the in the balls.

Suck it hard !!!

Don't worry Peter, you make my life a living hell every single time I have to listen to you try and speak in complete sentences. "The I promise to make your life a living hell." Nice job. You really showed me.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-03-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 06:10 PM

keep talking theo.. ur end is near

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-03-2014, 06:15 PM

You don't get it Peter. I wanted no part of this discussion in the first place. You brought my name up, you felt the need to talk about me when you should have been trying to prove to everyone else that Rose Smith is a man. It's an enviable task so why don't you worry about that and not me. All your threats do is make you look delusional. By all means, try another sneak attack but in case you hadn't noticed I have some back up these days, you, not so much. But that will happen when you tell every wrestler on the roster to "Suck Your Dick" people will be a bit reluctant to associate themselves with you. Just some free advice, but stop with the whole "Suck My Dick" gimmick and you would be surprised how differently people treat you.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 07:32 PM

blah blah blah.. you're pathetic Theo. I am going to take that crown off you and I will get my retribution! and if not I am still going to kill you!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2014, 07:35 PM

(02-03-2014, 04:24 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Gilly ducks and the shayouken hits the in the balls.

Suck it hard !!!

Gilmour anybody with any brain cells at all knows that my dick is so big it could cover the gap in talent between you and Theo, now that's saying something. However let's play pretend for a moment and say that it was small, hell let's pretend I have the smallest dick on the planet, so? The fact that I even have a dick would mean that there's still a 90% chance that I was banging your chick on the side like an old tv. For real brah your girl is a freak that's had more children running down her chin than a school bus' steps.

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scorpio's post:
(02-03-2014), Theo Pryce (02-03-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-03-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 07:38 PM

my god that was such a bad comeback.. go back to playing with sub-zero

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-03-2014, 07:40 PM

(02-03-2014, 07:38 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: my god that was such a bad comeback.. go back to playing with sub-zero

Says the guy who can't properly distinguish between Scorpio and the made up video game character Scorpion. Keep talking Peter, it's doing you wonders.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-03-2014, 07:48 PM

(02-03-2014, 07:32 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: blah blah blah.. you're pathetic Theo. I am going to take that crown off you and I will get my retribution! and if not I am still going to kill you!

I'm pathetic? My crown and record say otherwise. You're going to take the crown off me and you will get retribution? I am going to assume you don't actually know what the definition of the word retribution means Peter because if you did, and you still insisted on using it than you are dumber than I give you credit for. What exactly are you seeking retribution for? Because I insulted your honor? It certainly isn't because I've tried to sneak attack you, or run interference in your matches. Neither of those things matter enough for me to waste my time. So what is it? Why do you have seem to have this hard on for me when I want absolutely nothing to do with you, you middle card freak show? Oh and if you don't get the crown you are going to kill me? Not likely Peter, you see unlike Barney Green I actually know how to wrestle. But by all means, keep saying my name, keep making your empty threats. You see, the true fun for me is that unlike you I can laugh off the words and the threats. And at the end of the day, I'll still have the crown and you still won't get a shot at it. How's that for retribution? I could careless about the crown but you want it so bad, you sleep, dream and eat thinking about it but unfortunately for you my dim witted friend, I can't be talked into a match because my feelings were hurt by the school bully on the playground when he said some mean things about me. I'm not a 14 year old boy. When you want to stop acting like one and join the rest of us in adulthood you let me know. And maybe then I might consider giving you what you want the most. And no, I'm not talking about a blow job from a man.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2014, 07:54 PM

(02-03-2014, 04:24 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Scorpio.. u didn't smash my fiance. Your penis is too small

Suck it hard !!!

(02-03-2014, 07:38 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: my god that was such a bad comeback.. go back to playing with sub-zero

[Image: full-potato_o_596592.jpg]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Theo Pryce (02-03-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-03-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 08:31 PM

(02-03-2014, 07:48 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(02-03-2014, 07:32 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: blah blah blah.. you're pathetic Theo. I am going to take that crown off you and I will get my retribution! and if not I am still going to kill you!

I'm pathetic? My crown and record say otherwise. You're going to take the crown off me and you will get retribution? I am going to assume you don't actually know what the definition of the word retribution means Peter because if you did, and you still insisted on using it than you are dumber than I give you credit for. What exactly are you seeking retribution for? Because I insulted your honor? It certainly isn't because I've tried to sneak attack you, or run interference in your matches. Neither of those things matter enough for me to waste my time. So what is it? Why do you have seem to have this hard on for me when I want absolutely nothing to do with you, you middle card freak show? Oh and if you don't get the crown you are going to kill me? Not likely Peter, you see unlike Barney Green I actually know how to wrestle. But by all means, keep saying my name, keep making your empty threats. You see, the true fun for me is that unlike you I can laugh off the words and the threats. And at the end of the day, I'll still have the crown and you still won't get a shot at it. How's that for retribution? I could careless about the crown but you want it so bad, you sleep, dream and eat thinking about it but unfortunately for you my dim witted friend, I can't be talked into a match because my feelings were hurt by the school bully on the playground when he said some mean things about me. I'm not a 14 year old boy. When you want to stop acting like one and join the rest of us in adulthood you let me know. And maybe then I might consider giving you what you want the most. And no, I'm not talking about a blow job from a man.

Keep doubting me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 08:32 PM

(02-03-2014, 07:54 PM)Scorpio Said:
(02-03-2014, 04:24 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Scorpio.. u didn't smash my fiance. Your penis is too small

Suck it hard !!!

do i look like sewaside to u? i aint no word that rhymes with bigga!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2014, 08:39 PM

(02-03-2014, 08:32 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(02-03-2014, 07:54 PM)Scorpio Said:

Suck it hard !!!

do i look like sewaside to u? i aint no word that rhymes with bigga!

Hmm so being black is a bigger insult to you than me insinuating that you're a complete and total . Uh.... mkay....

[Image: racist-spotted.jpg]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 09:06 PM

^^dumbass alert

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-03-2014, 10:11 PM

Don't listen to these guys, Peter. You're doing a hell of a job defending your future husband's honor!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-03-2014, 10:39 PM

future wife. WIFE!

dont make me kill all of u.. barney was the first to be beheaded!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-03-2014, 11:30 PM

Hey, Theo!

Quote:Why do you have seem to have this hard on for me when I want absolutely nothing to do with you, you middle card freak show

You must have a need to settle things with Gilmour, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time (like everyone else on the roster) going back and forth with him in some old ass promo exchange that I dropped a turd in a couple of days ago.

Seriously, what did you expect to gain out of going back and forth with Gilmour for the billionth time? You know how that shit always ends.

You obviously want a match with him badly, just like everyone else.

Look at how many people have lined up in the past couple of months, begging Gilmour for a match. It's ridiculous, isn't it? Who else gets that kind of attention around here? Not the king, that's for sure. I bet if Gilmour put out a promo in this news section, it would be the most talked about and controversial topic in the XWF. In fact, I bet you would be the first one to respond, Theo. You and everyone else in the federation crave Gilly more than that title you're carrying!

Case in point: Former World Champion, Scorpio, returns and Peter Gilmour is the first guy that he's talking shit to! Yep. Not you, Theo. Not the US Champion. Not the X-treme Champion. He goes right after Peter Gilmour.

It makes perfect sense now why Peter Gilmour tells you to suck his dick. The fact of the matter is, you people ARE sucking his dick every time you devote all of your attention to him. Every time you people open your mouths at him, you're taking his load and choking on it.

You are all sucking Gilmour's cock and this promo section is proof of it. Hah, let's see what you morons do when I dig up another pointless promo exchange from months ago that features Peter Gilmour.

Back to Theo and his cravings for more of Gilly's dick.

Unfortunately, Gilmour isn't going to give you the match that you want with him that easily. You see, Peter likes to hold out on you guys until he gets the match that he wants.

You guys say it's a pussy tactic, but you need to look at it from Gilmour's perspective. If you have all these bitches lining up to take your load (McBride, Frodo, Theo, Jessie, etc), why wouldn't you hold out for some sweet perks? After all, he's got all of you hanging off the tip of his cock.

So I have an idea...

Gilmour likes handicap matches, right?

So how about Theo Pryce versus Peter Gilmour and John Madison?

Surely if I can dispose of 30 superstars in one match, then Theo Pryce can mop the floors with a midcard act and a lowly part timer.

This way, you finally get the match with Gilmour that you secretly want.

Gilmour gets the handicap match for the crown that he wants.

And me... well, I get to watch Peter Gilmour win the big one and laugh my ass off. Oh, and something about revenge for you attacking me.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Brodie Tyler (05-23-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-04-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-04-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-04-2014, 02:41 AM

Come on John, you used to be smarter than this. I suppose you've spent too much time watching Gilmour's promos and now you've sunk to his level. But while you've decided to go down this path of revisionist history let's talk things out shall we? Suddenly you want to act like you aren't Gilmour's biggest fan. How many times have you called Gilmour out for backing out or declining matches because they don't meet his needs? How many times have you called Rose Smith a man? Case in point, you, not me, not Frodo or Michael McBride but you were the one to bring up an issue that was laid to rest 5 months ago. What's wrong John? Does it hurt to have one less person in the Black Circle to stroke your ego that suddenly you want to cozy up to Gilmour? Believe me John I get it, I would be upset to if I lost a handle on the one thing that mattered to me most in the whole world. I would be upset that my mentor, turned his back on me so he could join up with two guys who tucked their tails and ran the second things blew up in their face. I would be upset. I would be down in the dumps if my little group of wrestlers had been split in half. I get it. The one thing that kept you relevant has been shattered. I'm sure you are working to try and replenish your ranks with anyone you can get your hand on. But let's get back to Gilmour, since that is what this is really about right? You're number one crush. I'm glad Gilmour get's all the attention he does. I truly am because I don't want it. I never did. In fact I've said that, repeatedly. Let Gilmour have the attention that he craves so much. Let him battle it out with McBride and Frodo and Scorpio and the countless others that he seems to make enemies of on a daily basis. I came here because Gilmour felt the need to mention my name, not once, but twice. I was perfectly fine just sitting back and watching Gilmour talk in circles again and again and again but no, Gilmour had to bring me into this. You see unlike you John, I don't need to talk to Gilmour or talk about Gilmour to feel relevant. As for the crown, unfortunately all crown defenses are put on hold until Eli James get's his shot. So take that up with the owner. But after he gets his match and after I beat him than I would be glad to revisit this gracious offer that you've made.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-23-2014, 06:13 AM

Awwwwwww jeah! That's right this boy with the big ol' dick said JEAH! Now I'm not one to brag but I just gotta stroll on in and say real quick that I am the undisputed king of the Rose Smith discussions.......I MEAN JUST LOOK HOW DAMN MUCH ATTENTION THIS HERE DISCUSSION HAS GOTTEN AND ALL IT STARTED WITH WAS ONE SIMPLE REQUEST!

A REQUEST FOR ROSE SMITH TO NOT TEXT ME TONIGHT!

But ya know somethin bros and sisses? Rose Smith blows and pisses! AT THE SAME, AND DR. X-TREMITY MEANS, SAAAAAAAAME TIME! You're sitting there gettin' some head and you feel a light tinkle on your foot so you wonder what the fuck it could be........ ya look down and realize THE NAKED ASS BITCH IS PISSIN' ON YOUR NEW BOOTS!

I AIN'T HAVIN' IT! I AIN'T HAVIN' NO PISS ON MY DAMN BOOTS MUDDA FUCKA! FUCK THAT SHIT!

BUT YOU SEE all things come full circle eventually and there was a time Peter Gilmour and I were on the same side! YES! HOMOSIDE TNA was the name of the stable that Gilmour and The People's Cock were a part of together AND THE TIME HAS COME TO REUNITE!

PETER GILMOUR! I think we can BOTH AGREE that Rose Smith is just a crazy ass ho, so with that outta the way it prolly won't bother your ass so much when she is texting me all day and all night, right? No big thing if she ain't yo lady, nigga! SO LET'S TEAM UP! THE PEOPLE'S COCK EXTENDS HIS......HAND.... IN FRIENDSHIP TO YOU!

You and me, Gilmour. We will rule this federation and make it suck our dicks. Accept or feel true cock!
*winks cockily*

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-23-2014, 07:16 AM

Mr. Xwf, I'm gonna ask you to please leave my husband, Peter F'm Gilmour alone. First he got dwarf raped, then he admitted to liking it, then he marries the woman of his dreams after she spends two weeks fucking the dwarf who raped him, a tranny, a horse, and Kevin Steen pretending to be Peter. And to top it all off, he married me after I got fat and AIDsy. Now Peter's a shell of his former self.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-23-2014, 07:55 AM

Shut da fuck up! You talk about my friend that way. I'LL TAKE MY SIZE 20 AND SMIZZACK THAT SHIZZIT RIGHT ACROSS YOUR UGLY FUCKING FACE YOU SMELLY FUCKIN' COCK SUCKIN' BIZZITCH! You best start smelling what's around you and realize you ain't in Kansas anymore, NOW CAN YOU SUCK THAT.........HO BAAAAAAAAAAAG!

PETER GILMOUR! LET'S BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA THIS STUPID WHORE TOGETHER LIKE GOOD OL' TIMES IN HOMOSIDE TNA!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-23-2014, 08:11 AM

Check the tapes from Swagmire's promos before his match with Pete, check the results of that, check GC's promos. I fucked like a beast. Also if you check the tapes from around Christmas when Pete was Xtreme champ, he got raped. He admitted he liked it, even. And if you check the latest Madness, I was about to marry GC when Fatback got AIDs, he married me, then he climbed inside me giving me AIDs, and making me fat. Then I married Peter. So, now Peter got a fat AIDsy wife.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2014, 07:52 AM

Alright look ho I don't want no trouble if you really got the aids. Stay the fuck away from this boy's big ol' dick. I know that's something all Gilmour's women have trouble coping with but you need to stay the fuck away from THE PEOPLE'S COCK! ONCE YOU HAVE THE VIRUS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIP INTO THE SAME COCK POOL AS THE PEOPLE! You're fuckin' ugly as shit, too, bizzitch, so even if you ain't tainted from the inside I'd still run the fuck away if I saw yo ass coming at me!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-24-2014)
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-24-2014, 08:08 AM

Look bitch, I am prettier than Rose Smith, so you get one of them mouth guard shits, and eat this prime pussy, and fuck this ass or I inject you with my blood. Maria Brink needs some fat cock. Not that 1inch stiffy Peter tries to pass off as manhood.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2014, 08:23 AM

I uh, I, ...da fuck? Bizzitch, did you just threaten to infect me with the aids if I don't engage you sexually??? First off ho this helmet don't come off AND THE DOCTOR SAYS DOES NOT COME OFF! If my head goes anywhere near that raw bacon looking snatch of yours it will be because I'm headbutting the fuck out of it with this glittery helmet! AND LET ME ASSURE YOU THERE IS A SAND PAPERY TEXTURE ON THIS HELMET AND PIECES OF THE GLITTER WILL GET GROUND OFF ONTO YOUR PUSSY HOLE!

If you wear a bag on your head and you pay for the specially made XXXL condoms I will fuck yo ass for $50. Take it or leave it, ho. Same deal I was giving Rose.

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-24-2014, 08:37 AM

Deal. But I definitely get in on Peter's birthday.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2014, 08:44 AM

Those 50's better be real too. You bet your ass I have one of those pens that checks the bill! I AM NOT NEW TO THE BUSINESS OF PLEASING CHEAP WHORES! I'VE HAD MORE FAKE 50'S SLIPPED MY WAY BY ROSE SMITH THAN PETER GILMOUR HAS BEEN TURNED DOWN BY CHICKS!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-24-2014, 07:02 PM

i hope somebody kills mr zane real soon

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-24-2014, 07:03 PM

"Goddammit, you ignorant piece of fucking shit . Billy Zane is dead. He died to give your wife AIDs. Billy Zane died and we will never have another Demon Knight, Phantom, or Sniper. Show some goddamn respect. A legend died."

Hate Post Like Post