Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
From lyiana Properchev
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-04-2016, 11:55 AM

Iyiana:DREZDIN! Where in the fuck are you ass whole!? I know your ass is here. You son of a bitch! Want to fight you NOW! I don't care where and I don't care what stipulation it is, I just want to make your life a living hell. Just member that you can run but your ugly ass can't hide. What do you say? Do want to loose another match but this time to your super superior ex girlfriend? Or do ya got the balls to prove to me that you can actually win a match especially when it's against a girl? I am waiting for your answer bitch. I can wait as long as you can.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-04-2016, 01:02 PM

Man, bytches be trippin....

Drezzy, you need a new lady!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
drezdin5788 (07-04-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-04-2016, 01:41 PM

No shit I do. But on the other hand tommy there is one.....I hope

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-05-2016, 08:30 AM

lyiana:hhhhhmmmmm? You still hiding eh? Well we can do this either of two ways, one you can rip off the vagina you've grown for your self and attached a pair of balls and come forth to fight me, or two I can hunt your pathetic ass down and drag it to the ring to not only beat it into a bloody pulp but do the xwf universe and management a favor by eradicating it from the xwf for ever. It's up to you my dearest. I've got all he time in the world.

Hate Post Like Post